Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 31}

by panicatthediscoxchik 1 review

no summary.. this is the 1st half of part 31.. I kinda was busy, and had to end it soon.. so srry

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1419 words - Complete

0Unrated
(30 Minutes Later- At a Bar/Restaurant)
(Tasha's POV)

"I'll have a coke." Brendon said to the waiter.
"Make that two." Sara said.
"Sorry, make it three." Spencer said.
The waiter then looked at me to write down what I wanted.
"Ummn. I'll have a sprite." I said.
"And I'll have a virgin strawberry daiquiri." Rachel said.
"Oooh, wait could you make mine a virgin strawberry daiquiri too?" I asked the waiter.
"Yea, no problem." He said.
"I'll have a virgin peach and lime daiquiri." Ryan said.
"Will that be all?" The waiter asked us.
"Yeah." A few of us replied in unison.
"So- wow. I can't believe I'm out of school..... for good!" I smiled.
"I know. I don't feel any different." Rachel said.
"Well I CAN believe it..... No more 5 AM.. no more homework..... No more problems.. I'm good." Ryan lightly laughed.
We all laughed.
"So..." Spencer said while giving Ryan a look I didn't quite understand.
All the boys were looking at each other.
They all had the same look painted on each of their faces.
"What's going on?" I asked confused.
"Ummn..." Spencer said.
"Spit it out your killing me!" I exclaimed.
Just then, I realized that Sara, Cat, AND Rachel had the same facial expression that the guys did.
"What the.... you ALL know. Oh god. Ryan's cheating on me?" I asked shocked.
Ryan laughed a bit.
"Never would I cheat on you Tash; I love you. Well, remember a while back how me and the guys were fooling around and sent Pete links to our songs on his livejournal?" Ryan asked me.
"Yeah?" I asked curiously.
"Well, he heard them, and he's meeting us at 5 today at Spencer's G-Ma's house." Ryan said.
My eyes popped out.
"What? Really? Oh my fucking god. Ahh. Now, my stomach is spinning." I said all surprised.
"Psh. Our stomach's have been spinning for the past 3 days." Spencer said.
"You all knew for a whole 3 days and no one spilled the beans to me until now?" I asked while pretending to sound like I was hurt.
"Well I told them not to because I wanted it to be a surprise." Ryan said to me.
"Well- today has been full of surprises. I love you Ryan.. and all you guys.... and you girls." I smiled.
"Aw, I love you too Tash." Spencer cooed.
"Is that a scret confession that was just revealed?" Jon asked while laughing.
"Hey! I thought you love me?" Cat asked pretending to be hurt.
"No- I do love you." Spencer said to Cat to reassure her that he did love her.
Obviously he can't take a joke. =D
We all laughed at how gullible Spencer could be.
His cheeks turned to a shade of bright pink, and he then checked his watch.
"Umn. I hate to ruin the party, but we've gotta be at Spencer's G-Ma's house in like 30 minutes. So I think we should head over there now and run through the songs at least once before Pete gets there." Brendon suggested.
"Good idea." Jon said agreeing.
"Yeah, let's go." Ryan said and put $20 on the table to pay for our drinks that we shoved down just then.
We all then left.
Rachel, Ryan and I left in my car.
I bought myself a car about 2 weeks ago for an early graduation present.
It was a blazing blue 2003 Mustang. It had 4 doors and sat 4 people (unlike Ryan's which only had 2 doors, and only could fit 2 people).
Sara, Brendon, and Jon left in Brendon's red Honda Civic.
And Cat and Spencer left in Spencer's black corvette.
~~~~~~~~
(Tasha's POV)

Wel all got to Spencer's G-Ma's house within 10 minutes. 20 minutes left until Pete came.
The guys got all of their equipment all ready and performed "It's A Time To Dance" before the doorbell rang.
The guys all took deep breaths.
"I'm so nervous, Tasha." Ryan said.
"I know. But don't worry. You guys will do fine." I assured him, and places a kiss on his cheek.
That seemed to calm him down.
The guys then made their way to the front door to greet Pete.
When they opened their door, they were a bit confused.
There in front of the door stood a girl.
She looked about 21 or so- Definately not a teenager.
She was maybe 5'5- 5'6.
She had straight short blonde hair.
Her eyes looked like the ocean when the sun reflects off of it- Dark blue.
She was on a cell phone.
When she realized that someone answered the door she hung up.
"Are you guys..." She said and glanced down at a piece of paper.
"Panic! At The Disco?" She asked.
"Yeah, that's us." Spencer smiled.
"Okay, cool. For a second Pete and I thougth that we were lost." She sighed a bit- I guess of relief.
"Wait. You and Pete?" Brendon asked.
He was always the kind of person to be all up in everyone's business.
The girl blushed.
"Well I'm Hulda. I met Pete about 3 years ago because he wanted to sign me. But- when we fell for each other- I didn't continue with singing. But yes, me and Pete are together." She smiled.
"Oh. Okay." Brendon said.
I was curious about one thing.
"I'd hate to sound so nosy but where's Pe-" I said but was interrupted.
"Hey Hulda. So did we get the right house?" Pete asked Hulda while he stood next to her and grabbed her waist.
"Yes. And so far- they're all really nice." Hulda said with a small smile.
"So. Which one of you boys is Ryan?" Pete asked while looking at each of the boys.
Ryan raised his hand a bit and waved to indicate to Pete that he was Ryan.
"Hi. I hope my directions weren't too hard to follow." Ryan said while extending his hand to shake Pete's.
"No, they were actually really easy to follow. I've just never been in Vegas... Well at least not by myself and in this part of Vegas." Pete smiled.
The boys then realized that Pete and Hulda were still outside, and invited them to come in.
Pete asked the boys a few simple questions then they got ready to play their songs for him.
"Hey Tasha. I'm really nervous now." Ryan whispered while everyone was getting ready to play.
"You'll do fine. Just think about what made you write the song and play your guitar like its your last day to play." I whispered to him.
He just nodded and got ready.
I sat down next to Rachel on a sofa.
Everyone, except the boys, were sitting somewhere on a sofa.
Brendon cleared his throat and introduced the song.
It was Camisado??
"I didn't know that they named a song after one of my ramblings." I said to Rachel.
"Well- that just shows you how great your man is." Rachel smiled.
The song started.
This was my favorite song of theirs.
It means the most to me because not only did Ryan write this song WITH me, but it just contains so much about how he feels about his dad.

"The IV and your hospital bed this was no accident. This was a therapeutic chain of events....." Brendon sang and it was all over.
I looked over at Hulda and Pete.
Hulda had a huge smile across her face..................
.............and so did Pete!
YES!
Pete started clapping.
"Wow. That was ..." Pete said.
"AMAZING!" Hulda finished.
Aww-- they finish each others sentences too. =D
"Wow! So this may sound a bit too forward. But- how would you all feel about getting signed?" Pete asked with a smile.
"What?" Brendon asked shocked.
All of the boys looked shocked, even us girls.
"Oh my gawd! We'd love to!" Spencer and Ryan nearly shouted.
"Okay. Then it's settled. As soon as you're all out of school, we'll start recording. And today we can do all of the paper work." Pete said.
"This is UNBELIEVABLE!" Brendon said.
"I know!" Jon said.
"Thank you so much Pete!" Ryan said.
"Oh its NO problem. You all deserve it" Pete said.
"Want me to go get the paperwork in the car?" Hulda asked Pete.
"Yeah, Please." Pete said.
"Where's the front door?" She asked while blushing.
"Here, I'll go with you." I said and went with her to hers or Pete's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I got so far.. I know.. its kind of a cliffhanger.. grr.. Oh well. I guess you all will just HAVE to wait and see what happens. Thanks for reading! Much Love,--Brina
Sign up to rate and review this story