Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 32}

by panicatthediscoxchik 1 review

nuh uh.. Just read it!! Thanks =D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1145 words - Complete

0Unrated
((Tasha's POV))

"So what's your name?" Hulda asked me as we both made our way to the front door.
"I'm Natasha- Tasha for short." I smiled.
"How about Nat?" She asked.
Oh no, not that nickname.
I sighed a bit.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you! I'm sorry Tasha." She said apolagizing(sp? lol)
"No.. no.. It's fine. You don't even know WHY I don't like that nickname. It's just that.. well.. My first love always called me 'Nat'. And we split up because I had to move here. So he hasn't talked to me since. So it's just a sort of touchy subject." I said.
"Ohh.. I see. Okay, I won't talk about it again." She smiled as she zipped an imaginary zipper on her lips and tossed the imaginary key.
I smiled.
She's just like me.
I guess we'll be seeing each other alot- which will be cool since she's so nice. =D
She then opened the passenger's side door and got a small stack of papers.
She shut the door and we joined the rest of the people back inside.
I smiled when I saw how lit up Ryan's face was. This was his dream. His dream was now REALITY.
He is the BEST thing to ever happen to me!
All the boys looked so happy.
They seemed to be getting along so well with Pete- which was great!
Because, well.. With Pete being their manager= I'm pretty sure that they'd be seeing eachother very often.
"Okay boys.. This paper just states that all of your songs were written by one or all of you. This one says that you'll get every penny of your money that you all make. Yada... Yada.. Blah... blah.. blah.." Pete laughed.
The boys laughed.
I left the boys and went and sat with the girls.
Hulda followed me to the other side of the room where Rachel, Sara and Cat were huddled together in a circle on the floor.
Spencer's G-Ma's Crib had THE SOFTEST carpet! Sow hen all of us girls came and watched the boys practice, it was a habit to sit on the floor all huddled together.
"Hey chikas. Okay Hulda-- This is Rachel." I said while pointing to Rachel.
"She's Frank Iero's wife." I smiled.
"Haha, nice to meet you Hulda." Rachel smiled.
"Wait- MCR's Frank Iero?" Hulda asked shocked.
"Yeah." Rachel smiled.
"Wow! Congrats!" Hulda said.
"Thanks." Rachel replied.
"This is Sara. She's the lead singer's girlfriend." I said and pointed to Sara.
"Hey. Your boyfriend has got ONE great voice!" Hulda smiled.
"Oh, it's even better when he moans." Sara laughed.
"Nice to meet you, Hulda." Sara said after her little laughing fit was over.
"Same to you." Hulda smiled.
"And this is Cat. She's the drummer's girlfriend." I smiled.
"Nice to meet you Cat. Your boyfriend sure can keep a beat." Hulda said.
I looked over at Cat waiting to hear one of her crazy ass comments.
She opened her mouth while smiling.
Here it comes.. XD
"Oh, well he keeps an even better beat in bed." Cat smiled widely.
"Excuse them. They were both born with dirty minds." Rachel laughed.
"Oh, we were just playing around." Cat said.
"Haha, you all are TOO funny!" Hulda laughed.
"You think we're bad? You've seen nothing.. Well heard nothing. You should see our little 'Ms. Innocent' over here babble on for hours about her and Ryan in the shower." Sara laughed.
"What? Sara, that was our little secret!" I laughed.
"Oooh, it was in the shower this time.. Last time it was in the woods!" Rachel joked.
Ryan?" Hulda asked.
"You see theguy over there with the 'Oh My Fucking Gawd! I Must Be Dreaming' face over there?" Cat asked Hulda.
"Uh, the one next to Pete?" Hulda asked.
"Yeah. That's Mr. Spaceman." Sara laughed.
"Mr. Spaceman?" Hulda asked.
"Long story. But that's Ryan." Cat smiled.
"Hey! I"m only allowed to call him that!" I smiled.
"So?" Rachel laughed.
Us girls just chatted our way through 2 hours.
Pete and Hulda left.
Pete exchanged numbers with each of the guys before he left, and Hulda and us girls swapped numbers, too, before they left.
Now it was just us girls and our boys.. except Rachel and Jon.
Jon was girlfriendless.. and Rachel was husbandless at the moment.
Frank had to go do an interview somewhere in California or something.
"So.. what do we wanna do tonight?" Spencer asked with a huge smile.
"Well, hang on before we make any plans. I have a plan just for me and a certain little someone." Ryan smiled.
"Oh God. Dude- just don't brake anything in this house while you and Tasha--" Spencer said but was interrupted by a nudge from Brendon.
"Shut up. Not now, remember?" Brendon whispered a bit too loudly.
"Remember what?" I asked curiously.
"Uh, thanks guys. Well Tasha-- Do you wanna go to California for this ENTIRE weekend?" Ryan asked while biting his lip, waiting for me to answer.
"What? I'd love to!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly.
"Ah, it burns. Someone shield my eyes. It's Ryasha affection!" Spencer joked.
Yeah, they all named mine and Ryan's little public displays of affection. They call it Ryasha Affection. XD
Ryan and I pulled away. We both got really embarrassed when they would joke around about our public display of our love for one another.
"Yay! It's over. Let's go get wasted!" Jon cheered.
"Nice plan! But- I'm gonna have to pass. I've gotta pack. I'll see you all on Monday!" Ryan said.
"Ooh, I gotta pack too." I said.
Ryan and I went to my car after we said goodbye to everyone.
"I love you!" I said and kissed him once we were both in the car.
"I love you too!" He said after we kissed.
His lips tasted of sweet, yet innocent passion.

How many surprises could be in one day?
First Ryan graduates. Then Panic! gets signed> And now this little getaway vacation.
Just what I needed
What next? Watch-- I'll get pregnant! Gosh, I hope not. I JUST got out of High School.. All I'll need is a baby. Haha.
Hmmn.. so many hours in the next 2-3 days... to..... fuck Ryan's brains out. Kidding.
Hours of Love-Making =D
Yay!

I started the car and headed to our apartment so we could pack.
After packing we put all of our stuff in Ryan's car, got in, blasted music, and we were off to California.
I lvoe my fiance so much. The amount of love that I have for him is UNBELIEVABLE!
=D

I hope you all loved it.. Srry if there are any spelling errors! I had to type this up UBER fast!! Thanks for reading.. A review from you would make my day.. or week.... or month.. you get the picture, right? lol -_- BrinahH!
Sign up to rate and review this story