Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx (Part 33)

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

well the guys go on tour.. well most of them, except Sara.. or were they all victims of an innocent joke?? haha

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 1132 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)
(3 Months Later)

"Babe, you ready to go?" Ryan yelled from the fron room in our apartment.
I grabbed my 2 suitcases and joined him in the front room.
"Yeah! Let's go on tour!" I smiled.
He smiled back.
"Okay. Wow, we're gonna have a fun time getting 4 suitcases down that small damn elevator." Ryan laughed.
"Oh joy. Fun." I said sarcastically.
We took 2 trips just to get all of our suitcases down to Ryan's car.
We're not taking my car because Ryan's car has a bigger trunk.
"Alrighty. Time to go!" Ryan said.
"Kay. Let's go." I smiled.
Ryan turned on the car, and as you know- music came blasting from the speakers.
It was the same as any other time we would get in his car, but only this time- it was "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit.
We started rocking our heads back and forth along to the beat of the drums.
We got to a little, discreet parking lot to meet the rest of the guys.
When we got out of the car, we were greeted by Spencer, Cat and Brendon.
"Is Rachel here yet? Oh, and where's Jon and Sara?" I asked the three of them while I was smiling on the inside.
"Well, unfortunately- Sara can't come. Her parents are pulling the reins on her too hard. They said, 'No, she has to stay home and earn money for college.'" Brendon said in a girly-ish voice to mock Sara's parents.
"And Jon is on his way." Spencer said.
"So Rachel's not her, nor hasn't called anyone?" I asked.
They all just shook their heads, "no."
"Damn. Alright. I'm gonna call her. Be right back." I said and walked a bit away from the group.
I dialed Rachel's number and waited for her to answer.
"Hello?" she answered.
"Yeah, Rachel- what's taking so long?" I asked.
"Well, I got the package. But the reason that I'm running late is because Jonny Boy wanted to talk to someone about something. So, I'll be there in 5." Rachel said.
"Okay, are you sure you got the right size?" I asked.
"Yes!" Rachel said.
"Okay, thanks. See ya when you get here." I laughed.
"Okay bye." She laughed too and hung up.
I closed my cell phone and put it back into my pocket and rejoined the guys.
"So, is she coming?" Ryan asked.
"Yeah, she's just running a bit late." I said.
"Oh okay." Ryan said.
"Well- I say we put our stuff in the bus and call our bunks." Brendon said.
"Yeah, good idea." Spencer said.
All of the guys walked in the bus while I stayed outside, hoping that Cat would get the drift at what I was doing.
She walked over to me.
"So... Did Rachel get the uh....?" Cat asked.
"Yeah. She did." I smiled.
"I can't wait to see the looks on the guys' faces!" Cat smiled.
"Well, I can't wait to see the look on Brendon's face.. since, ya know- we're only doing this because of him." I sorta laughed.
"Hey, aren't you girls gonna start settling in a while?" Spencer yelled from a window.
"Yeah." I replied.
I just smiled at Cat, then we both brought 2 suitcases with us.
The guys each got on eof our suitcases. Cat had 3 total, while I only had 2 suitcases.
When I walked into the bus, I was surprised at how nice this bus looked.
My jaw dropped as I gazed at everything.
In the front, there was a little bunk bed on top of where the driver is- Probably for one of the drivers to sleep while the other drives.
Then there was a door that separated 3 sofas and a TV from the driver's area.
Then there was a little kitchen.
After the kitchen, there were 2 doors on the sides- probably bathrooms.
In the back there was a door.
I walked back and opened it to find 4 sets of bunk beds on the sides. Then straight in the back was an opened door. I saw a huge booth-like table and in the wall were speakers and a stereo.
I saww all of the guys in the "Stereo Room" , all "oohing" and "ahhing" at everything that they saw.
"So.. you boys having fun?" Cat asked.
"Yeah! Did you both see EVERYTHING that this bus has?" Brendon asked.
"Yeah! It doesn't look as big as it is from the outside!" I said.
"Oooh, I call this bunk!" Cat said and hit the bunk on the top to the far right corner to indicate that she chose that one.
"And I call this one." I said while patting the bunk on the left and on the bottom.
"But thats MY bunk, Tash." Ryan pouted.
"Mmmm. Well then we'll just have to share." I said while smiling slyly.
"Oh damn. They're gonna have sex like rabbits while we're on tour. God help us!" Spencer joked.
"Oh shut up Spencie. You can have dibs on the shower to do so.. since that's the only place left.. and since Bren and Jon..well they won't be getting any ass." I laughed.
"Thanks. Make me miss Sara more." Brendon said, pretending to act hurt.
"Well.. that's not the ONLY place... you could always go to Taco Bell.. and do it while your getting a soda!" Jon laughed as he put down his luggage on the floor.
"Jon! You made it!" I said and hugged him.
Ever since I met Jon, I've gotten really close to him. He was SUCH a great friend.
"Oooh, Ry, I think Jon's stealing your girl!" Spencer laughed.
"I would never! Jon is like the older brother that I never had." I said as I shot Spencer a mean look, playfully.
"So, what took ya so long man?" Brendon asked Jon.
"Well...." he said.
He kind of lightly blushed, but I'm the only one who noticed.
"Traffic was a bitch." He said covering up his little time to think about what to say.
I knew that he talked to Rachel, but about what? Well, now I'm just being nosy.
If I told Spencer something privately, I konw I wouldn't want anyone else to know.
So I just shrugged it off.
Just then I heard my cell phone ring.
I answered it. It was Rachel.
"Yeah. What's up?" I asked.
"Get Cat and come outside. I'm here." Rachel said and hung up.
"Cat, let's go help Rachel... she's here." I said to Cat, and she knew what was going on.
"Need our help?" Spencer asked.
"No, we've got it. But thanks." I said ans went outside with Cat.
"Haha.. Sara couldn't come... Her parents said that she couldn't come." I said laughing.
"So, you got everything?" Cat laughed.
"Yeah. Let's you all dolled up, Sara." Rachel smiled while looking at Sara.
Sign up to rate and review this story