Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx (Part 34)

by panicatthediscoxchik 1 review

no summary =(

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 1144 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)

We got Sara into the suit thing.
I laughed quietly, trying to hold in my laugh.
"Okay, ready?" Rachel asked all of us.
"Yeah, let's go show these boys how we roll." Sara joked.
We all laughed, then one by one, we walked onto the bus.
Sara waited on the steps of the bus so the guys wouldn't see her.
"Brendon?... Jon?... Ryan?.... Spencer?.. Come and show your favorite gal some love!" Rachel shouted so the guys could hear her while stretching her arms to indicate that she wanted hugs.
"Ah, Rachel! You made it!" Spencer smiled while running toward Rachel to hug her.
The next of the boys was Ryan.
"Rachieee! You FINALLY made it. I swear if you wouldn't have come- then I wouldn't have my Hubba Bubba buddy!" Ryan smiled widely.
I laughed.
"What?" Jon asked confused.
"Ahaha! I remember that!" Rachel exclaimed.
I knew what that meant, only because it happened only around Rachel, Ryan, and I on one rainy day at my apartment.
The rest of the guys and Cat just looked at Ryan and Rachel confused.
"Haha, well one day- when Tasha and I were having this bubble-blowing contest- Ryan asked to be a part of our little fun contest. So we all were blowing bubbles with Hubba Bubba chewing gum. So then after 30 minutes, Tasha got tired of it, so it was just Ryan and I. Finally after one and a half hours of blowing bubbles, Ryan blew such a big bubble that when it popped, it went ALL over his face and his hair." Rachel laughed.
Everyone just looked at Ryan and Rachel and they gave them a weird look.
"It was really funny!" I declared.
"Yeah. I bet it was.. haha." Spencer smiled.
Rachel spread her arms to indicate that she didn't get her hugs.
"Oh, sorry. I'm just feeling a bit low." Brendon said as he hugged Rachel.
"Aww, how so?" Rachel asked as she hugged Brendon back.
"Oh, nothing. Sara's parents wouldn't let her come on tour." Brendon said backing away from Rachel so that Jon could hug Rachel.
"Aww. I'm sure that if she could have come on tour, she would have. Plus, you can call her everyday." Rachel suggested.
"Yeah, you're right." Brendon said sadly.
Boy, was Brendon crazily in love.
I can't wait to see Ryan AND Brendon's faces.
"Okay, so as a pre-tour gift, I got something for you boys." Rachel said while smiling.
I help my smile in, so it wouldn't give away anything.
"Hey Mr. Spaceman- can you uh come in here please?" Rachel yelled to the front of the bus.
Ryan's face lit up and turned pink.
All of the guys looked like Santa Clause was standing RIGHT in front of them.
Sara walked into the bus wearing a spaceman suit.
We bought a Darth Vader voice changer.
Sara then took a few deep breaths and then said something that caused us ALL to burst out in laughter.
"Brendon.. breathes... I am your father..- err breathes.." Sara said with the voice changer on.
She then clicked it off.
"Err. Not really. But I'm your girlfriend!" she exclaimed as she took off the spaceman head.
Brendon's face lit up with happiness, excitement, and love all in one look.
Brendon quickly went to her and started sucking her face.
After a few seconds, some of us coughed because of the two vacuum machines.
They got the hint and stopped sucking each other's faces.
"So, Mr. Spaceman, did you like the gift?" Rachel asked Ryan.
Ryan laughed.
"I just have ONE question. How did you ALL hear about the 'Mr. Spaceman' thing?" Ryan asked with a huge smile.
We all laughed.
Originally, it was Ryan's and mine joke.
But then word got out, and all the guys and girls knew.
"Okay, well the driver should be here soon, and we're gonna meet Fall Out Boy in Sacramento. So I think we should all get settled in. Ya know?" Spencer suggested.
We all nodded.
"Okay. Good idea." Sara said.
"Yeah, we're just gonna go ummn, get settled in." Brendon said with a smile as they both walked into the bathroom.
"The bathroom? Well aren't you two quite the kinky type." Spencer joked.
Brendon just yelled a "oh shut up" from the bathroom before we heard the shower turn on.
"I am gonna watch some TV. I haven't watched a movie in who knows how long." Spencer said.
"Oh, I'll join you." Cat said while Spencer and herself got all comfy on the sofa.
"Okay, well I'm gonna go lie down. I'm feeling a bit tired." Jon said and went to the bunks.
"Okay. Try to get some sleep. Even though the sex bunnies are re-enacting the period after winter hibernation." I laughed.
"What?" Rachel asked me.
"Well after winter, when all the animals come out-- what do you think they do?" I asked.
"Haha, you are so weird, Tash." Rachel smiled.
"I know." I laughed.
"Well, I'm gonna go check my email. I'll be in the back." I said and walked to the back of the bus and took out a laptop from a shelf.
Pete had told Ryan that there were 4 laptops, 6 ipods with a huge space for music, and a very wide selection of CD's on the bus.
I turned on the laptop and waited til all of the programs loaded.
I pulled up an Internet Explorer page to go to my email.
I had 300some unread messages.
Most of them were "Hi, you've qualified to win $1,000", so I deleted them.
But I had a few actual emails.
The one that I read was from Lina.
It read:

"Hey Tasha.
What's up? I haven't talked 2 u since that wedding! Life over here is going great. I have my group back. And.. yeah- you guessed it- Jeremy's mind.. again.
Everyone told me that when he cheated on me- he was er- on drugs? Yeah, something like that. So when I first saw him at school, he looked so torn up. I felt so bad. All the girls told me that MANY girls tried to make a move on him... but he didn't show any interest. So yeah. How's Ryan? How are the boys? Still any luck with them getting signed? Okay, now to the seriousness of this email... Its about 'Moose'.."

I thought a bit.
Moose?
I then gave myself a mental smack on the head.
Brendon.
That shithead.

".. Well he doesn't look anything like he used to. He now has shorter hair.. he's lost about 75 pounds.. so he thinned out. Oh, and he told his dad something about being in a band. So I'm just giving you a heads up. Well Noemi's here. So I gotta go. I hope all is going well over here. I miss Vegas soo fucking much! I love you cuz. ttyl
Sign up to rate and review this story