Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > flashbacks

festivals and tears

by darkviolet 0 reviews

ever wondered what happens when two rockstars fall in love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 1453 words

0Unrated
before we go ahead i just want to clear some things up:
1.this is pure fiction, a result of my imagination running wild and extremly boring biology homework. i don't own any of the band and don't know them personally (sadly).
2.this is my first fiction and it's probably suck so feel welcomed to comment and leave opinions.
on with the story..............................


nicola held her head down so nobody would see her puffy eyes, which was kind of useless since at least 100000 people have seen her cry her eyes out plus all the people who watched behind the scenes, not to mention the people who would see it on tv.
she pushed her way through all the crowd behind the scenes, the rest of the band close behind her. some people offered their sorry's and their smiles to her, she brushed them off with a polite and fake smile of her own.
finally the door of the dressing room was in sight, she picked up her pace.
nicola pushed the door open and collapsed down on the red sofa and pulled a pillow over her face
soon the rest of the guys followed, she felt the pillow being taken away from her and robbie's and james's faces stood above her.
"come on it's not that bad", james offered her a bottle of water.
"yeah, it's not like any of us haven't ever broke down in tears on stage in front of billion screaming people", robbie was offering her his wicked smile.
"god, you're so amusing. i so want you at my funeral" nicola wasn't really up for a laugh.
"that's ok you put nice a element to the song", andrey tried to be reasonable.
"yeah the shaking sobs gave it quite a touch", robbie patted her head
"what the much sensitive robbie is trying to say that it isn't a tragedy and you recovered perfectly for the next song" , james shoved nickey's legs off the sofa to make room for himself, "but anyway what was that all about?".
" i don't know", nicola was trying to gain back the control on the pillow robbie has stolen and try to suffocatte herself with it, "i just saw all the kids in the front row singing along and found myself really listening to the lyrics and remembering my shitty teenage years and next thing i know i can't sing a single word again". she gave up on the pillow.
"awww baby", robbie was using his annoying baby voice.
"stop", she slapped his arm.
"well that what music is all about, don't feel bad about it", andrey leaned on the round table.
"he's right you know", james nodded.
" i know but it's just so embarrassing, and then the people started crying as well and i was crying even harder, the magazins would feast over it", she signed.
"well i promise to sob next concert to shift the focus from you", she threw the fucking pillow on fucking robbie.
but the last comment took a bit of nicola's emberrasment and a small smile appeared on her face.
"well i have an interview now", james took his own bottle of water and took off the sofa.
"i'm going to look around the festival and make fun of nicky, whos coming along?" announced robbie, "i'll go", replied the until now silent ryan from his corner. andrey gave nickey an asking look as if to check if it's okey with her and after recieving a short look and a nod stood up as well, before they left the room robbie blew her a kiss and announced that he would never make fun of her when she's not around to hear it.
she smiled, she knew it, there's no one as loyal to her as those guys despite robbies crappy jokes on her account.

she heard a knock on the door but had no strenth to rise off the sofa and besides it's probably someone from the crew " come in".
the door opened and a blonde guy dressed in a marching band costume entered, he had a nice looking features, he had a baby face in fact, and he wore heavy eyeliner around his eyes.
"hey" , he wore sweet shy smile as well.
nicola straightened from her lying position at once "hello", she said looking puzzled, she recognized him being from the chemical romance band, they supposed to play their set soon after nicola's band finished theirs but why would he come down there?
"i'm gerard" he offered his hand to nicola, she shook it "i'm nicky".
"umm i watched your performance behind the stage" ,nicola let go of his hand and looked down at her feet, "i thought you were great so i thought i'll just umm share it i guess" her uncomfortable manner was making him uneasy.
"i guess you missed the end" she said without looking up.
"no i watched the whole thing", gerard smiled, "i'm soo getting all you cd's" he said in a posh accent.
nicola laughed and looked up for a brief moment catching his laughing eyes.
"do you want something to drink?" she asked.
"nothing alcoholic please" he sat on the sofa nicky lay just moments ago.
nicola returned back from the kitchen area with some juice "well make yourself at home" she said jokingly after seeing gerard quite at ease on the sofa.
she sat at the near table andrey was leaning on earlier "you don't drink before going on stage?" she handed the glass with the juice to the very much comfortable gerard.
"i don't drink at all, been sober for 2 years now", she noticed the sad look on his face.
"good for you, i imagine you hit rock bottom if you quit", she pitied him knowing how hard it must have been.
"i've been to hell and back and even have it on tape" gerard suprised himself, he knew the girl for minutes and already told her his bio but she had something about her that made him feel comfortable.
"my brother was addicted to drugs, i visited that hell". ok whoa, what the hell?! only few people knew that fact and here she was sharing hell trips with a complete stranger.
"been there done that too" gerard joked.
nicola said nothing but nod she was cought off guard.
"is he clean now?" , asked gerard concerned after seeing nicola's face, perhaps he touched a nerve he shouldn't have.
"in theory he is, but with him you could never know", she had a hard time meeting his gaze, but nothing new there she couldn't look anyone in eye all she saw in their eyes was critism.
"how old is he?" wondered gerard refusing to listen to logic and stop asking.
"34, been visiting hell since 16, tried to quit couple of times" she sounded restless.
gerard took the clue and zipped his juice. she busied herself reading the label on the bottle of the juice and gerard took liberty exploring her features, she had brown hair and brown sad eyes, her whole manner said melancholy, she was about his height, thin, wore black clothes. long high heels boots, puffy skirt knee lenth and a simple black shirt and wore heavy and dramatic eye make up, he wasn't sure whether her palor was natural or a make up result.
she felt his gaze on her and felt uncomfortable so she looked up "how's the juice?"
gerard was cought off guard "great"
all of a sudden they heard a megafone "gerard way please fucking come to the fucking stage, we kinda need a vocalist", it was frank voice blaring .
gerard looked at the watch on the wall and gasped he was absolutly late, they supposed to go on 10 minutes ago they have probably scanned all the back scenes looking for him, he didn't tell anyone where he was going, he figured he would be back on time.
he looked back at the laughing nicky, she had a nice laugh.
he stood up "would you still be here after our set?"
nicola bite her lower lip as she looked at the same watch "'fraid not, we have a sound check in an 30 minutes across the city and the traffic would probably crappy".
"oh would you give me your phone number at least?" gerard looked at his feet.
"well only if you promise you're not some wierdo who'll call me at night breathing heavely" nicky laughed.
"busted! but i'll try not to do it to you" gerard laughed as well.
nicola pulled a piece of paper out of her black backpack and fished for a pen in james's one, she quickly scribled her number and gave it to gerard, he said goodbye quickly and ran out of the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story