Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > flashbacks

best friends and homeless crushes

by darkviolet 1 review

flashback starring nicola, lindsay and a homeless.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 572 words

0Unrated
well you know the drill, it's pure fiction blah blah.
oh and i'm not going to be bitchy and plead for attention but please leave comments, opinions or plainly tell me i suck, i really want to know what do you think about it.


nicky pressed 1 to speed dial her best friend lindsay. at this point she stopped jumping up and down and sat as still as she could on the staircase leading to the second floor of her house.
"hey cuddles", answered lindsay's soft voice.
"i have a date!!!", yelled nicky and jumped off her sit climbing up the stairs to her bedroom.
"with whom?", screamed the entusiastic lindsay, her friend needed to go out more she tried dragging her down to places everytime nicky was in town but no use, she was sooo anti social that lindsay didn't believe the person she saw on stage was the same nicky she knew for 13 years.
"guess" nicky dumped herself on her bed smiling.
"give me a clue", lindsay played along.
"it's a human", laughed nicky.
"phew, i was worried about that", giggled lindsay wiping unexisting sweat.
"he's a guy", countinued nicky rising from her bed and moving out of the bedroom again.
"a real guy?", mocked her lindsay.
"yup with hair and all", nicky countinued her journey to the guest bedroom.
"wow a real guy with hair and all just for you", lindsay said in a dreamy tone.
"can you imagine? me and a real guy", said nicky chuckling.
"i get a teary eye just from thinking about it", said lindsay sarcastically she wanted to know if she guessed the identity of the guy correctly.
"ok enough with the clues, you should have guessed it by now", nicky walked down the stairs again.
"ummm though one, is it the homeless guy near my office?, you know he's always giving you the eye and offereing you his cookie, he never offfered anyone any cookies before, you're special to him", lindsay couldn't hold down her laughter anymore and burst out laughing loudly, nicky had time to plan her awsome comeback since linday laughed for a whole 5 minutes and nicky managed to circle her whole house again.
"he'll never ask me out, i'm so out of his league", said nicky as soon as she heard signs of lindsay's laughter dying out.
linday wiped her tears breathing heavily "you may never know".
"you still haven't guessed who's my date", whined nicky sitting on the coffee table in her living room.
"ok ok let me think...is it a certain american dude", lindsay mimcked an american accent.
"yeeesss", broad smile appeared on nicky's face.
"gerard??", asked lindsay faking bewilderment.
"see it wasn't difficult", laughed nicky.
"sure it wasn't since he's the only guy you ever talk about lately", lindsay rolled her eyes, she heard so much about him for the past 3 months it felt like he's her new best friend, "but honestly finally, it been what? only 3 mounths you've been chatting in every communication line known to the man kind, i thought rock stars are wild and unpredictable but it took you 3 mounths to get together at last, never thought rock star are so boring".
"you should know, you're dating one for the past 13 years" nicola chockled when she thought about james as a rock star, or herself for that matter "and we didn't get together it just one date".
"whatever" linday used her american accent again.
Sign up to rate and review this story