Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > flashbacks

first dates and british accents

by darkviolet 0 reviews

'when the city's bright lights collided with the night sky kindom'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 590 words

0Unrated
this is still a pure fiction.
hope you like it, it's quite short so umm enjoy!

there was a slight knock on the front door. nicky raced down the stairs slowing only by the door to catch her breath so she won't look too desprate on the first date, she opened the door and a huge grin spread on her face, standing on her porch was gerard, his hair now black, wearing huge sunglasses, dark torn jeans and his leather jacket, she tackled him into a hug with her arms open wide. so much for not looking desprate on the first date.
hopefully he would see it as a friendly gesture as they became good friends since the last time they saw each other at that festival, they talked daily on the phone, via the computer, telapathic messages and every other communication line possible.
all he hoped for is that she won't feel his heart banging in his chest.

when they parted nicky went back in for her hand bag and keys, gerard looked at her while she locked the front door.
she wore a red curset,pair of black pants and a long leather trenchcoat, her hair got longer and had now black strikes in the brown sea, she looked even more beautiful then he remembered.
they headed down the street for a coffee shop nearby, it was a more of a coffee house, it had sofas and armchairs and a homely atmosphere.
at first nicky feared they'll have nothing to talk about since they covered all topics in the past couple of months, they touched every hidden domain: family, work, friends, home, love, hate, fans, fame. you name it they've been there or at least talked about it.
but the afternoon was pleasant, in fact it was the best date ever.ever.
not that she have been on many, but out of the ones she have been on it was the best!
they laughed all throgh the date escpecially when gerard tried to mimic nicola's british accent and order something but the waitress couldn't understand his accent or hear him because of roaring nicola.
"you sound like .....", another outburst of laughter on behalf of nicola, "hell i don't think there is a proper analogy for what you sound like", she slapped her hand across her mouth to stop her from laughing so hard, people were beginning to stare at them.
then nicola took gerard to her favorite spot in all of london, it was an ancient castle ruin, it was really quite and creepy, it had a cemetery feel to it and you could see the whole city with it's flickering lights.
nicky breathed in the chilly night air, "isn't that lovely?", she motioned to the city below them.
"it absolutly is" gerard looked enchanted.
"when we were young we would come here and write songs" smiled nicky at the memory.
gerard nodded still not turning his gaze from the brightness of the city.
"it fitted our music, it's like we've been in our own world where they were not allowed" nicky motioned to the city again.
gerard smiled bitterly, he knew all about how it felt.
they knew about each other painful teen years.
they just stood in silence for a while gazing at space when the city's bright lights collided with the night sky kindom, neither of them wanted to let go of this moment.
but the cold overcame the magic and gerard walked nicky back to her place and returned to his lonley hotel room.
Sign up to rate and review this story