Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > flashbacks

beer seas and toilets

by darkviolet 0 reviews

'you miss all their asses except for mine?'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 897 words

0Unrated
i split this chapter into two since it was too long, so look out for the next one.
enjoy!! and please review ohh and in case i haven't made it clear by now this is a pure fiction!



nicky rested her head on her hands as her head spone really fast and she was dizzy, bottles of beer stood before her and wide smile was plastered across her face for no appearent reason.
her phone went off causing all the present in the room to mummble some random words probably to protest about the noise, nicky looked at the screen and her goffy smile fadded, gerard's picture flashed on the screen.
nickey turned off the ringer and stumbled off her chair at the mini bar of the hotel room, she zig zagged across the room and landed on a guys body lying on the sofa, "quick james how do i sound?", she shook the guy sounding clearly drunk.
james opened one blue eye and scanned nicky's face "don't breathe on me, when you do i have a feeling i drowned in a beer sea", he giggled but nicole wasn't laughing she really wanted to take the call but gerard must not know she's drunk.
the phone stopped vibrating and nicky felt herself slightly coming back to her senses, she stood up putting the phone in her pucket zig zagged again to the mini bar, snatched a water bottle this time and headed for the bathroom. she closed the bathroom door and turned on the light, the sudden rush of light hurt her eyes and she squinted, once she got used to the light she turned on the water and washed her face and hands, then she took a few sips of the water, seeing her drunken self in the mirror caused her to smirk "aren't you lovely".
nicky put down the toilet seat, took her phone from her back pucket, she sat on the toilet seat clearing her throat and speed dialing gerards number.
it didn't even ring 3 times before gerards voice spoke, causing nicky's spine to tingle.
"hey nix", she could tell he was smilling
"how are you gee?", she tried with all her might to sound normal.
"i'm great, missing you as always" , he was still smiling, "i was calling you earlier, where have you been?"
nicky laughed ,"i know gee, you called 5 minutes ago, i was around, it took a while to get to the phone, so what you've been up to?"
"just the same old stuff, finished an interview, now i have some time before the gig, what about you?" , said gerard.
nicky giggled "it's funny how our lifes are similar, except for you know, the time difference".
"where are you today nix?", asked gerard.
"i've lost track, in norway i think, at least that's what i've yelled at the concert", nicky said cheerfully
gerard laughed his cute little laugh,"well fingers crossed".
"so how's mikey and the guys?" asked nicky.
"oh peachy, just peachy, they're all sending their love and kisses and mikey said and i quote tell my love i miss her ass" gerard informed her using his british accent to quote mikey.
nickey laughed "tell them all i miss them and tell mikey that i miss his dudeness very much indeed".
"you miss all their asses except for mine?" gerard teased her.
"i miss your ass the most" said nicky.
aren't they romantic.
"oh and before i forget all about it, since we're in new york for the weekend we thought about try paintballing, care to join?", nicky looked down at her fingernails.
"who's in?", gerard sounded interested.
"just the five of us, so we need another team of 5", nicky moved her gaze up to the ceiling.
"sounds fun, i've never done paintballing before, i have to ask the guys however", gerard already lowered the phone and made his way to the front of the bus where the rest of the band were.
"k", said nicky to nobody, she was listening to hushed voices coming from the other line, she heard gerards voice, then the word paintball a few times and sounds of cheering from the other guys.
"we're up to the challenge, we shally fight and we shall win", came back gerards excited voice.
nicky rolled her eyes, she should've guessed that when you mix guys and paintaball you shall get weird phrasing and behavior of a six year old, "great i shall e-mail you thy directions".
"can't wait to see you on the weekend nixie", said gerard's now serieous voice.
"me neither", a bang on the door interupted the conversion,"well i have to go someone's knocking on heaven's door", joked nicky.
"love you nix" , said gerard smiling .
"love you to pieces", nickey raised her voice as the knocking continued.
she hung up and opened the door, james stood at the door, well actually stood would be too strong word for what he was doing "who was that?" he whispered too loudly trying not too wake any of the passed out people in the room.
"gerard" smiled nickey happily, the feelings gerard made her feel were stronger from any alcohol influence "they're coming to paintball with us on the weekend"
"oh cool" , swayed james "do you mind?", he motioned loosly in the toilet seat direction.
nicola hurried out of the way just in case he wouldn't make it.
Sign up to rate and review this story