Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > flashbacks

WAR!

by darkviolet 0 reviews

'i have balls and i won't be afraid to use them'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 1829 words

0Unrated
the next couple of days passed quickly packed with interviews, photo shoots, sighning sessions and concerts for both gerard and nicola but the weekend was finally there and nicky found herself sitting in the back seat of a black van smashed between robbie and the window, she half listened to the conversation flowing in the van about plans of winning and half floated in her own world watching the trees go by on the side of the road, the day was sunny and warm.
finally they were driving to a big field with only one shady building, they pulled over in the parking lot and one by one entered the building, inside it looked like a big shack, the wooden floor sqicked, it had only one table behind which sat a bearded man of about 30 and typed away quickly, when he noticed their arrival he rose and greeted them with a polite smile and a hand shake "you're the second team of 3.15 of course", nicky wasn't sure if he was asking or stating a fact "the first team is already in place, jack will ascort you to the area and explain you the rules".
a second man entered the room, this man was slender and had a silver hair he was indroduced as jack and offered them his hand "let's go i have all the gear in my jeep, the first team is all geared up and in position", he commanded them as if it was a real war.
they all followed him quitely, nicky was the only one amused by the seriousness in jack's voice, all the others looked gream and ready to join the navy. boys.
the ride wasn't long, they drove into the navel of the field, it had a real military feel to it, really quite and deserted, lots of trees but suprisingly no birds song.
they pulled up by another similar looking jeep, they all hooped out and encountered serious looking gerard, mikey, frank, ray and bob all dressed up in big army like jackets and coats holding big paintball guns and big masks, they greeted each other, shaking hand and in nickys case hugging.
jack gathered nicky, james, ryan, robbie and andrey giving out paintball gear, explaining how to use and wear it and briefly explaining the rules. they were ready to face the opposet team in 10 minutes.
"the brits have a girl in their team it's not a fair fight", teased frank to the guys oww's and aww's.
"and they've got you", nicky teased back and saw franks eyes narrowing in a playful manner.
both teams gathered around jack and the other referee whose name was will ,"your goal is to eliminate all the players of the opposite team, if you're not sure you're eliminated just yell 'paint check' and we'll come to check whether you are eliminated or not, you must play fair and always wear your masks and never take off any of your protective gear, you must not step out of the marked bounderies in which case you'll be eliminated, in the end of the game you'll hear an alarm and then you must return to this post immediatly, in case you did not eliminated all the members of the opposite team the winner would be the team with the most unmarked members, jack and i will patroll around, in case of doubt use your whisteles, in case you got hit you must immediatly return to this check post and DO NOT CHEAT", he looked around, "any questions?", everybody shook their heads, "in this case you have 5 minutes to spread around".
they all quickly turned to walk into the woods, nicola followed andrey at first but then she lost him after turning to look back, she felt hot in her gear and quite lonely at first. she walked for 10 minutes not meeting anyone then she heard an echo of the first shot and yells, she tried to listen carfully in order to recognize the people yelling but she didn't recognized any of the voices.
another 10 minutes of walking and only echoes to keep her company, she heard a movement behind her and quickly ducked behind a tree quitely loading her gun feeling the immidiate adreneline rush flow in her vains. now that's more like it.
she tried to look who it was behind the tree and got a glimpse of a olive uniform which ment it was the enemy because her team was dressed in black uniforms, she aimed at the piece of uniform she could see and fired with a loud bang, she missed but recognized the hushed voice behind the mask yelling shit,it was frank, she giggled to herself and aimed again but he hid well this time and she couldn't see him at all.
she heard movement again, this time closer to her but when she peeked from her position from behind the tree, she couldn't see anybody, that wasn't good he must be in better position now.
nicky looked around to find a better hiding place spotting another thick tree not far from her current position, she scanned for frank again but he was nowhere to be seen.
she counted to 3 in her heart and running as fast as she could to her new position dudging a series of paint bullets aimed at her, she couldn't see frank at her new spot either so she shot at the direction from which he shot at her and paused for a second to see if she hit anybody, everything was still, she felt like a rabbit in a trap and couldn't see frank, he was hidden too well so she decided to run for it. again more shots but she wasn't hit. she ran for hours it seems but the shots stopped ,she lost him.
she countined to walk aimesly. again more yells and shots she didn't met anyone for a while, then she saw two figures in olive uniformes and smiled to herself. by the look of it, they were mikey and ray ambushing someone probably of her own team, she positioned herself behind a huge bunk not far from them, she aimed at ray who was pointing at something and shot exactly when someone else fired at her missing by a few inches, she turned around to see frank again standing behind a low fence taking another shot at her, by this time she cought ray's and mikey's attention who were firing at her direction as well, she had no other choice then to run and become a moving target. she maneged to escape frank.again.
she wondered how many of her team were taken down, how's gerard doing, they haven't spoken much except for the quick hug he gave her when they first arrived and toyed with the idea of a victory.
she walked around a few minutes before a loud sound startled her, someone was firing at her again, she hid behind a big fence and looked who it was, there were two of them, one was frank of course and the other looked like bob's outline, she fired at them and heard a scream, she actually managed to hit bob on the arm but hadn't had much time to feel smuge as frank started shoting at her, she ran and skipped braches and so did frank .
finally she found a hiding spot and collapsed against the wall to catch her breath. it seemed as if out of thin air frank appeared not far from her and fired again she had nowhere to hide and he hit her in the shoulder. he did a victory dance as she stood and flickered her middle finger at him, he blew her a kiss and ran away.
nicky looked at her watch she played almost all the game, they only had 20 minutes to go.
she begin making her way back to the starting spot. the two jeeps came into view and couple of people stood around them drinking, she noticed bob, robbie, ray, james and gerard standing without their weapons or masks joking loudly, as she approached them bob gave her a wink. she took the bottle gerard was offering her, took off her mask and washed her sweaty face, brushed off her eyes a few of the hairs that managed to slip off her ponytail and drank.
she leaned on the nearest jeep next to the guys.
"so far it's a tie", said ray counting the present.
"who took you down?", she was addresing everyone.
"bob took me", laughed james pointing at the orange mark on his chest.
"and mikey took me", robbie turned around to show the orange mark on his ass.
"what a way to go", giggled nicky.
"andrey got me", ray was covered in mud and paint.
"needless to say who's the awsome girl that did this to you", said nicola pointing at bob's shoulder.
"what happens in the field stays in the field", bobs pointed his finger at nicola warning expression on his face.
"and ryan took me out, i could have sworn he was aiming at my sensitive parts", gerard took another zip "and who hit you?".
"frank, he totally fucking stalked me!", shruged nicky.
"yeah well that'll be your lesson of calling guy a sisi in front of other males", ray said in an educated tone.
"he called me a girl!", protested nicola.
"that bastard how dare he", teased robbie making everyone laugh, nicky smacked his arm.
"hey! i have balls and i won't be afraid to use them", warned robbie referring to the paint balls not aware of how it sounded.
the whole group roared with laughter.
"look! another wounded" , james pointed at a direction where another dusty figure made his way to the starting post, mikey approached them looking exahusted.
"who did this to you?", nicola took out leaves and sand out of his hair.
"andrey, he practically hunted me down like a deer", he took large zipps of water and lay at the only banch available in the whole field.
james took his camera out of his bag and snapped a few group pictures and singular pictures when another figure imerged from the woods, this time ryan made his way to the post, he took off his mask and smiled proudly, frank took him down too but he was proud he lasted that long.
"it's all up to frank and andrey now", announced ray freeing himself from the protacting gear, it was against the rules but the heat inside those things was unberable.
"let's bet on them!" cryed bob happily "10 bucks on frank".
they all bet on their own team member.
then andrey came out of the woods looking disappointed, at that exact minute the alarm rang to announce the end of the game and a few minutes later frank followed the two referees, his team members ran to him and piled on him cheering loudly.

please review, i want to know what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story