Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and The Fury of The Blacks

The Dark Prince: Beginnings

by tigra19 10 reviews

hi mum

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bellatrix, Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 1875 words

5Ambiance
Speech "blah"
Thoughts blah



Harry Potter and the Fury of the Blacks

The Dark Prince: Beginnings



Harry woke up to banging on his door and his uncle screaming bloody murder about Harry having the nerve to use his freaky ways to lock his door. Shit this isn't going to end well and I was having such a good dream too.


Harry got out of bed and walked to his door using his new wand to unlock the door. He then hid the wand and opened the door. As soon as he opened the door his uncle's big meaty hands grabbed him.


"HOW DARE YOU!" his uncle screamed in Harry's face his face dark purple with rage. I wonder how long until he has a stroke...... oh well since it hasn't happened yet let the pain begin. "You freakish little bastard how dare you lock that door and ignore us." Vernon then hit Harry hard and continued to hit Harry as he dragged him down the stairs. Once they reached the kitchen Vernon threw Harry on the floor " Make breakfast boy and be quick about it I'm probably going to be late for work because of you."

Oh and you couldn't make it yourself. For Christ sakes is your wife so incompetent that she can't even make breakfast for you?!! Oh that right she can't even boil water right so just make the little freak do everything. Just wait you stupid muggle When this is all over I'm going to come back and kill you my damn self. That is if Voldemort doesn't get to you first Harry thought as he stood up and began to make breakfast for his "family." Merlin my body hurts. What deity did I piss off in a past life to get stuck in this place?



As Harry lay breakfast on the table Vernon started to speak to him. "Boy go to your room and don't come out until its time for you to fix lunch and supper. Behave and I might consider letting you have a piece of bread for supper but don't think for a moment that you won't be properly punished for using you freakish abilities in my house. Do you understand boy?"


His uncle finished with sadistic smile on his face. "Yes uncle Vernon" Harry replied he then turned to go to his room. Damn it all if I use the wand to defend my self who ever is watching me today will tell Dumbledore and if I simply lock it again the punishment will be worst. I have to figure out away to get out of here without the Order of Fried Turkeys knowing. Easier said then done.



When Harry got to his room and closed the door he noticed the Falcon from yesterday was sitting on his desk with a note in its talons. Hey.... that was quick. So mystery witch what do you have for me today? Harry retrieved the note form the falcon and like yesterday it stayed there and watched him. This is one weird bird. He thought as he unrolled the note and began to read.


Harry,
Please allow me explain before attacking.

BB



Harry looked from the note to the falcon then back again. Then he dashed to where he had the wand at and grabbed before leveling it with the falcon head. "You're an animagus?" the falcon gave the equivalent of a nod before hopping to the ground.


Harry's wand followed the bird He then said "Ok then lets see who your really are then." It was a demand not a request and Bellatrix was quick to comply. The falcon then turned into the last person He'd ever expect.


Oh my... "Stupefy!" Harry cried out. Bellatrix fell to the floor with a soft thud. What the bloody hell is she doing here?! Well at least now I know why she was apologizing I thought she was mental before but this ... Ok Harry think there is a crazy murderer unconscious on your floor. What should you do? Hell if I know she gave me her wand and I don't want Dumbledore to get her. At least not before I see what she wants from me. With his mind made up Harry put her in a chair the put her in a body bind before he revived her.



As Bellatrix began to wake Harry leveled the wand at her again. "Explain now" Harry said. "Really now is this absolutely necessary?" she replied. "I'm the one with the wand therefore I make the rules now start talking."


Harry said. Bellatrix simply raised one perfectly arched eyebrow and said "Oh please if I wanted to kill you I would have done it yesterday during your little...ah what do you call it ...oh yes breakdown. Besides that is my wand and I can take it back at any point and time."


Harry replied "I'd like to see you try." Bellatrix smirked and said "No I don't think I will at least not yet any way. So would you like for me to take the witch's oath now or do you want to continue pointing my wand at me."


"Fine, is this like the wizard's oath?" Harry asked. "No the one I'm planning on doing has far more lethal consequences" she replied. "Why would you do that for me?" he asked. "Because it is the only way you would believe what I had to say" she answered.


"So what do I have to do?" he asked. Bellatrix replied "First off release me from the body bind." Harry and stammered out "I... I thought you said you could get the wand from me at any point and time."


Bellatrix smirked and said "fine be that way." In less than a second Bellatrix was up and had her wand in her hand. Harry fell back and said "How did you do that?" and she replied "for me to know and for you to brood over until I feel like telling you."


Harry lifted his aching body off the floor and said "fine tell me what to do already." "My aren't we impatient" she replied then said "All you have to do is name the consequences for the terms of the oath and heal my wrist where I cut them. If you chose not to accept the oath just let me bleed out" "Ok tell me how to heal you then."



Bellatrix gave Harry her wand again and for the next 15 minute Bellatrix taught Harry how to heal her. When Harry said he was ready Bellatrix kneeled before him and summoned a ritual knife.

She then said "I Bellatrix Black pledge my loyalty and knowledge to Harry Potter. The consequence of dishonesty will be... Pain," Harry filled in," and the price of betrayal will be ...Death", Harry filled in again. Bellatrix then slit her wrists and Harry rushed to heal her. And just like that all the blood and the knife were gone. There wasn't even a scar to tell that the events had even taken place.



Harry then relaxed and sagged on to his bed and started to lean heavily on his headboard. "Ok, start talking" he said. Bellatrix looked at him and saw all the new bruises on his body replied "You first." He replied "This has nothing to do with you so start talking or leave so I can rest."


Bellatrix got very serious all of a sudden and said " Fine have it your way but just so you know I have no intention of leaving any time soon. So you minus well tell me cause I'm going to eventually find out." Harry let out a dejected sigh and said " You tell me why your here and I'll tell you what happened. Deal?"


Bellatrix looked lost in thought for a moment and then said "Deal. What I have to tell you is going to be pretty unbelievable and that is why I took the oath before telling you so that you would know that it is the undisputed truth. All that I ask is that you do not interrupt me before I'm through ok?" Harry replied "Sure why not."



Well here goes nothing. He will either accept what I say and let me help him or he will shun me and I have to protect him from far away. But I refuse to leave him now that I've finally found my baby boy. Bellatrix took a deep breath the said "17 years ago Lord Voldemort proclaimed that he wanted an heir, I was chosen for this task because I was his most faithful and his apprentice.


At the time even though I desperately didn't want to my former husband had me on an imperio potion and I couldn't disobey. Shortly after telling us this he sent Rodolphus on a mission. A year and some months later I found out I was pregnant.


Since Rodolphus didn't tell anyone that he was using the potion on me no one reapplied it and I was able to break free of his control. I ran to Lily because she was the only person Voldemort wouldn't think I'd go to and the only person who wouldn't kill me just as soon as look at me.


By some miracle Lily forgave me and hid me. We then performed a blood ritual that would combine the child that was in my womb with the child that was in Lily's. The way the ritual worked was that if I was ever recaptured by Voldemort once the ritual had activated it would make it seem as if I had a miscarriage.


While in all actuality the child simply went into Lily and combined with the child she was carrying." Harry sat there looking at her his mouth opening and closing like a fish and before he could ask her a question Bellatrix took another deep breath and said "A week after we performed the ritual I was recaptured and brainwashed into being his most faithful again.


When I was 4 months pregnant the ritual activated and because I couldn't remember what I had done before I was recaptured I believed I had miscarried. I know what you thinking Harry- why am I here now if I couldn't remember right?" Harry nodded.


"Well in the Department of Mysteries when you put me under the cruitacious the block was lifted and I remembered everything. Since you are now on Voldemort's must kill list I decided that I was going to train you whether you accept me as one of your mothers or not."



As she said this her eyes where downcast she was too afraid to look at Harry in fear that he may reject her all together. Then she heard a sniffle. Bellatrix opened her eyes and look at Harry. She was shocked by what she saw.


Harry had tears running down his face then suddenly he dropped her wand and ran into her arms and cried harder than he ever had in his life. Harry told her everything about his life even the prophecy. Bellatrix just held him and swore she would make the bastards pay for what they had done to her son.











I hope you all like it and remember to review.
Tigra19
Sign up to rate and review this story