Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and The Fury of The Blacks

A Storm is Brewing

by tigra19 10 reviews

I couldn't leave ya hanging like that

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bellatrix, Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 2169 words

5Original
Hello again everyone. I decided that I was being mean giving you all such a short chapter. So I decided I was going to try to give you all a long one because it is going to be awhile before I can update again. I'm starting to get behind in my school work. So I hope you all enjoy this chapter.



Speech "blah
Thoughts blah


Harry Potter and The Fury of the Blacks

A Storm Is Brewing




Harry woke up to his uncle shouting for breakfast around eightish. Hedwig still hadn't come back from delivering his letter to the order so he opened the window for her to get in. Since he was still dressed from last night he just went downstairs and began to make breakfast for horse face, sperm whale, and sperm whale Jr, also known as Petunia, Vernon, and Dudley Dursley.


As he was cooking Vernon began to speak to him. "Boy you listen here; I'll not have any of your freaky friends coming in my house, so you bloody well send them those letters." "Yes uncle Vernon,"

Harry answered in a monotone voice. I doubt they would come if I didn't send them anyway. Really now how stupid can you be; if every letter someone sent you has the same three words, wouldn't you think there was something wrong? But, then again, they have someone constantly watching my house and they have yet to do anything about what's happening to me, so they can't be all that bright, now can they.


"Now I want you to do all your chores today by six. Dudley's friends are coming over and I won't stand for you embarrassing him with your freakiness," Vernon started again after Harry had put the eggs on the table. "So stay in your room until they leave!"


"Yes uncle Vernon." As if I want to be around whale boy and friends. That just leaves me with nothing to do for the rest of the night. Oh well at least the Dursleys will leave me alone tonight. Harry then put the rest of breakfast on the table and began to clean.




Around twelve Harry began to weed the garden. This sucks why do I always have to pick up after other people. My entire life I have been a tool or a slave for someone else. It's not fair. The wizarding world is weak.


Forever following after its esteemed leaders like little lambs to slaughter. Then they have the nerve to make me clean up after them and fix their mistakes. One minute I'm their light and savior the next I'm a delusional attention seeking brat.


Like hell if I'm going to continue to be their fucking scapegoat. They can save their damn selves I'll hold to my end of the prophecy and destroy Voldemort but after that they're on their own.


One thing I know is that if the muggle world found out about the wizarding world it would be annihilated in few short weeks or months because of the wizarding world's inability to adapt to anything, he thought with a malicious grin plastered on his face.


He then began to think of the past school year. I know that the Department of Mystery thing was my fault. I should have listened to Hermione but I'm not entirely to blame. Dumbledore and Snape are just as much to blame for this as I am. Actually they are more to blame because they knew the consequences and explained nothing to me.


Dumbledore ignored me and Snape weakened my natural mental defenses with his constant mind raping. Snape had no intention of making sure I could defend my mind from attack he just wanted the perverse pleasure of torturing me with Dumbledore's permission. Then lets not forget the in the closet half blood Riddle. Everything that is wrong in my life always comes back to him.


Then there is Bellatrix, for some reason I don't think she killed Sirius on purpose. I saw the spell she used it was a stunner. Not to mention that damn baby voice she was using, Sirius was using as well to taunt her. I still think she is a psychopathic bitch but at least I don't blame her for Sirius dying now. He sighed then went into the house and grabbed something to eat.


It was a little after five by the time he was done so he went upstairs and grabbed some fresh clothes and went to take a shower. It was half past five when he got out and went to his room where he found Hedwig, a regal looking eagle owl, and a black falcon with piercing violet eyes waiting for him, each had a letter for him so he walked over to his desk and relieved them of their burdens.


The owl left with a hoot, Hedwig went to her perch and the falcon stayed put watching him intently. OK the falcon is freaking me out so I'll read what the owl left me first since the one Hedwig had is most likely from the order. Hmm.... what's this? It's from Gringotts. He opened the letter and a galleon fell out. He picked it up and put it on his desk. Beyond curious now Harry began to read the letter.



Dear Mr. Potter,

It has come to our attention that one Sirius Orion Black has passed. As per his instructions upon his death you are named as his heir therefore the sole benefactor of his inheritance. Your presence is required at the reading that is to take place July 15th at 10 am. Otherwise it will be forfeited to the next oldest male heir of the Black line, Draco Malfoy. We have sent you a port key to take you and one companion to it since one Albus Dumbledore seems to think you incapable of getting here unharmed or staying safe while in our hollowed walls. We hope to see you soon and we offer our deepest condolences for your loss.

Ragnok
Head of Inheritance Department
Gringotts Wizarding Bank London Branch



Harry was pissed to say in the least. How dare that old fool try to interfere in my life yet again and like hell if Malfoy is getting anything of mine. He began to furiously pace his room. He promised he would start to help and not hinder me anymore.


Well this goes to show me his word means nothing. Harry took a deep breath, abruptly stopped pacing and looked at his desk where the falcon and the letters were sitting. he decided to read the letter Hedwig had for him and wouldn't ya know it. It was from Dumbledore. I might as well see what he has to say...


Harry,

Gringotts has contacted me in regards to you going to Sirius' will reading. I must impress upon you that you must not go. It is too dangerous. I will handle everything.
Sincerely,
Professor Albus Dumbledore



As he read the short letter Harry began to get angrier and angrier and he collapsed on his bed. So he is trying to stop me from going THAT BASTARD. Hot tears began streaming down his face and he started to laugh.


Yes folks the long overdue nervous breakdown of Harry Potter has finally happened. He was laughing, crying, and rocking in his bed. The falcon and the 3rd letter long forgotten.



Two and a half hours later he had finally begun to pull him self together and he remembered the falcon. Harry looked up to see that he had at some point and time flown to his side and was trying to get his attention.


If his mind had been processing properly her would have felt someone holding him just a few seconds before. Harry stared at the letter that was still on the desk then looked back at the falcon. "I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long." This bird must think I'm completely mental.


"So lets read you letter ok" Harry got off the bed wiping away his tears and walked to his desk. He took a deep breath and sighed. This can't be worst than the first two. Assuming that the falcon was waiting for reply Harry apologized again for making it wait so long. He then opened the letter and a beautiful cherry wood wand fell out. How odd... why would someone send me a wand? He picked up the wand and placed it on his desk. Curiosity peaked he began to read the letter.


Dear Harry,

I am writing you to correct a terrible wrong that has been done to you as a result of my actions. I wish for you to accept my apology but even if you should not you can have my wand. The ministry can't track it so you won't get in trouble for using it. If you can find it in your heart to attempt to forgive me I will come to you. I will swear a witch's oath to you therefore insuring that I could never hurt, lie, or betray you. Not that I would anyway.

Forever Yours,
BB



What the fuck is this?!!!. Who the hell could have done something so bad to me that they think they have to go this far just to apologies. I don't know anyone with the initials BB. Hmm ..........I wonder if what they said was true.


He began fiddling with the mystery witches wand. "Ok I guess there is only one way to find out" "Wingardium Leviosa" the piece of paper on his desk lifted then gently floated back down to the desk.


He then waited for the ministry owl to come, but no owl came. For the first time since he had arrived at the Dursley's, Harry smiled a real true smile. He then began to fix his room and put up silencing and locking charm on his room and door. Then he sat down at his newly repaired desk and began to write the mystery person back. The letter was short and simple.


Dear BB,

Thank you for the wand. I don't know what you did that you think you have to go this far to just say sorry. Hope to see you soon.
HP



Harry then gave the letter to the falcon and pet its head as he apologized once again for making it wait so long. He bid the falcon goodbye as it flew out of his window. He then fell on his bed and looked at his calendar. It was July 12, "Only three more days until I'm free. I refuse to come back here no matter what Dumbledore does. I hope I get to meet this BB person before I go." And with that Harry fell into a deep sleep.



The falcon flew to a nearby park well away from the prying eyes of the order and shifted back to her human form on the branch of a tree. What the hell is going on with my son?! Something in the first two letters pushed him to hysterics.


Why is he so small and painfully thin? He looked so much bigger in the Department of Mysteries. Most importantly where the fuck did those cuts and bruises come from?! I bet those filthy muggles did that to him.


Oh just you wait muggles and Dumblefuck till I get my hands on you. I highly doubt Harry is going to stop me once I get started. Hey maybe I'll be able to train him to help. Then she remembered how happy he got while he was casting spells.


As she was contemplating the torture of the Dursley's and Dumbledore she remembered the letter. He is so strong but I have a feeling that this abuse has been going on for years. For Merlin's sake I could feel his every bone as I held him. Well I'll just have to make him all better when I take him away from here now won't I.


So let's see what he wrote me. As she read she got very happy to the point of laughing and clapping like a hyper school girl. She hoped from the tree and burned the letter with her second wand and then apperated to her bedroom in Riddle Manor.


She began to brew potions to fix many of Harry's physical defects and pack some clothing and most of her private library. I'm going to reveal myself to him tomorrow. The outfit Bellatrix picked out for her meeting for the following day would serve two purposes.


One so that Harry would know that she wasn't carrying any weapons and two so that she could make his repulsive muggle relatives drool with lust and glare with jealousy. Oh yes I'm going to have some fun with the muggles before I kill them. Well, if Harry lets me anyway. Late that night Bellatrix wrote Harry a second short letter and hid it and her trunk safely away.













I think I'll end it here. Remember to review.
Tigra18
Sign up to rate and review this story