Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

Mikey's Jaimee's Father?!!! WTF?

by pinkkissypetefreak 21 reviews

Finally, the truth comes out! Whoo! Chapter 20!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 820 words

2Exciting
Gerard walked through the door stiffly. The curtain wasn't drawn, so all eyes were on him. Ray went over, slinging his arm around his shoulder. "Hey man, thanks so much for coming. I know this isn't exactly your favorite place in the world." Gerard remained silent. His eyes locking with Stephanie's. Ray walked him slowly back towards the bed.

"How's... what's happened?" He croaked.

"Steph had an accident..."

"No. Not that. I mean, I know that. I...mean, are you ok Steph?" He asked her, eyes becoming glassy all over again.

"Yeah." She replied in a quiet whisper.

"I'm so sorry." Gerard told her, wanting to wrap her into his arms and comfort her, do anything he could to make her feel better. He secretly wished they didn't have an audience. He made a move towards her.

"It's ok." Her eyes pleaded, it seemed, with him.

"What's going on with the baby?" He asked her, ignoring Ray's presence. Mrs Toro moved and went out of the door, going to call her husband again, gesturing Gerard to take her place. He crossed over to the other side of the room, standing right beside Steph.

"Well, they stopped the labor."

"Thank heaven for that."

"Yeah," She agreed. "But I have to stay here for a few weeks. On bed rest." The both of them were beginning to loosen up, talking to each other warmly. He even placed his hand on her's. In front of Ray.

"So we have to visit you with this thing in your arm the whole time"" Gerard said, well, asked, looking at the IV needle warily. Stephanie giggled. Ray raised an eyebrow. This was the happiest she's been since he got there.

"Don't worry, you big chicken. It will probably come out in the next couple of days." They gazed lovingly at one another. Gerard was relieved. His daughter was going to be ok, and was snugly secure right where she belonged, at least for the next few months. Hopefully. He was never going to doubt himself, or his love for Stephanie and their baby again. It wasn;t worth it. There was only one problem left...

Gerard looked up and found Ray watching their interaction. Stephanie, still smiling, looked at Ray too.

"This is weird."

"What?" Steph asked.

"You two, never really get along much at all. But here you are, smiling and joking. This is the first time I've seen your smile the whole time I've been here." Ray shook his head (Yes, he's sweet and oblivious. Leave him alone. That's how I like him. lol.). He couldn't figure it out.

"Ray,..." Gerard began, but was cut off as a nurse came inside to take Steph's blood pressure and temperature.

"Hello, Steph. Guys. Don't mind me." The nurse, who's badge read, 'Jennifer', wrapped the cuff on Steph's arm. Ray moved his seat back while Jennifer worked. She pushed a single button on the machine and waited, glancing up into Gerard's intrigued face. "Wow. You've got amazing eyes too. You must be the Father's brother." Gerard looked at her, utterly confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Yeah...What?" Ray echoed.

Jennifer looked startled, and Steph put her head in her hands.

"I just, thought that M-Mr. Way was..." Jennifer said, looking more and more frightened as Ray glared at her. "He-he was here, and then...he signed the...and..."

"It's ok, Jen. Really." Steph tried to mediate by cutting her off.

"What did Mikey sign?" Gerard asked.

"Wait a minute...Mikey? Steph, what's all this about?" Ray sighed.

The cuff tightened around Steph's arm, squeezing it tightly. "Ouch!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Steph!" Jennifer said, adjusting the cuff a bit. Stephanie turned to her brother.

"Nothing. I had Mikey sign a few things for me while he was here. He's...he's been here for me. The whole time." Gerard cast his head down. While he was running from responsibility, his younger brother was taking care of his family. Unbelievable.

"Stephanie Toro-Ortiz. I'm going to ask you this one time. And one time only...Is Mikey the father of my niece? Was he unfaithful to Alicia and are you just covering for him?" Ray asked slowly. Stephanie's eyes got wide.

"No!"

Poor Jennifer stood in the midst of it all, shocked at what she started.

"Then is it Frank? I mean, something is going on. You are hiding something! Is it anyone that I'm close to?! (Again, yes I know Ray is clueless as hell.)" Ray was standing now, pushing his hair back in frustration.

"Yes." Gerard mumbled at the same time Stephanie said, "No!."

Everyone stopped. Even Jennifer froze. They all looked at Gerard. "Yes. Yes, Ray it's someone you're close to..." He repeated.

Steph wiped tears from her eyes.




"It's me."



Ahaha! Fooled some of you guys with the title didn't I? LOL.
If you're nice, I'll give you another one... just kidding, you'll get it anyway.

!K
Sign up to rate and review this story