Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

Chapter nine: I said i wasn't going to loose my head. But then Pop goes my heart.

by xCamisadox 4 reviews

Love?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 442 words

0Unrated

A/N: so I'm thinking of ending this fic soon. And continuing with my Taking Back Sunday. Please Review.


Ashlee woke up in Ryan's arms. This was becoming the usual. Every night they'd make out. But never anything else. They wanted there first time together to be special.


She smiled. Looking up to see Ryan sleeping peacefully, He looked perfect. He was perfect.

"RRRRRYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN"
Brendon roared opening the door.

"Mhm" Ryan groaned what the hell did he want.
"Wentz is here!" Brendon was jumping so much his glasses fell of and joke.

After half an hour, of more making out. Ashlee and Ryan decided to make an appearance.

"Ryro. My man. Sup?" Pete stood up. He wore a black hoodie with "STAY GOLD" scrawled across it.

"Peter. My gal. This is Ashlee." Ryan compared to Pete was a mess. He wore some of Jon's shorts that were at least three sizes to big and a top with "fall out boy is for scenceters" across.

"Ashlee. Why hello there." Pete took her hand and kissed it.
She blushed. Turning the same color as her MCR t-shirt.

"Hi" Was all she could say.

She felt guilty. This was summer's dream. Not hers.
Thinking of summer bought back the memories. Everything and Every person in this house reminded her of summer.

Tears filled her eyes. And she ran into the kitchen.
Contemplating life without her best friend.


"Something I said?" Pete questioned back in the Living room.

"It couldn't have been you only said hello, Is it summer" Jon asked Ryan.

He was the one who knew the most.

"I dunno" Ryan replied as he headed to the kitchen.

Ashlee felt warm arms wrap around her. She turned around to be greeted by Ryan's lips.
Followed by a concerned and confused look.


She knew she had to explain.


"I'm Living Summer's dream. Her life was you guys. I feel guilty. Like it should be her here. Don't get me wrong. I love you guys. Your all awesome. I just feel so I dunno"

"Look. I understand. But you and Summer were best friends. You wanted the best for each other. If this makes you happy, then she would be happy to" Ryan Replied. Making his point clear with a kiss. "and also, I'm falling in love with you"

Ashlee's mouth dropped.

"Shit. Too fast too soon. Sorry."

"No I'm falling in love with you too. Ryan Ross."
He pulled her close and felt her smile into the kiss.

Please Review.
I may not finish if I don't get enough.
And I want to end. Because the ending is good!
And you don't wanna miss it.
Sign up to rate and review this story