Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 53

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 53

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 768 words

0Unrated
So I tried to update Wed. Thurs. and Fri of last week, but i couldnt and dont know why. And then Friday night I found out my grandma died so that prolonged my wanting to write. And then Tuesday night I got sick and stayed sick until Friday. And yesterday I slept so I could go to work, and you'd think Id be sleeping now since im dead tired and have to be at work at 4; but oh well. its not long, I think its the shortest Ive ever written, I really shouldnt even be posting it since im out of it and dont know what I wrote. But here you go. enjoy. xoxo -- Laura.









Chapter 53








Laura's POV


"Why would I hate you?" I turned to Pete.
"We just set up some little things, stuff you had written down, and things that we could remember you saying," he shrugged.
"Like.."
"Dresses, Place, and invites.."
"You can change whatever," Pete added the second Stacey stopped talking.
"Im sure I wont have to change anything, thank you," I smiled, giving them all hugs.
"Ya'll left out the pink right?" Joe smiled.
"No its all pink," Stacey laughed.
"Then its all being changed,"
"I was there for all the planning, even the dress part, which was pure hell I might add, and there was not one pink thing bought, the colors were what aqua and silver..."
"Who said anything about Aqua and Silver?" I asked.
"It was written down,"
"Well you must have been looking in the wrong place," I shrugged.
"No I was looking in the right place," Pete shook his head at me, "Just get over it and say theres no pink being bought," he mumbled after a moment. I shook my head.
"Nope."



Joe's POV


"You can go home; Im sure I'll be out of here tomorrow," I rubbed my thumb over her hand as it lay draped across my waist.
"Not until you leave with me," she whispered. Everyone had left a few hours ago, Pete had tried to get her to go with him, but it didnt work. She stomped her foot to the ground, crossed her arms and told Pete he'd have to carry her out kicking and screaming. He had her to the door and instead of the kicking and screaming she pouted, so I gave in. It would only be one more night here.
"Im sorry for everything you had to go through," I whispered softly, knowing she'd know the exact moment I was talking about. If I see his face ever again it will be the end of him.
"I have you back, so its okay," she lifted her head looking at me, "I have you back," she whispered again, tracing her finger tip over my lips, a few tears escaping pass her eyes.
"You do, and im not going anywhere ever again," I brushed a few strands of her hair out of the way, just as she moved her fingers I kissed her.



Pete's POV



I stopped the car in front of the apartment building. We hadnt said a word to each other the entire ride. Just listened to the music that played low. "I dont like it up there alone..." she whispered after a moment. I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel. I wasnt quite sure how to respond to that. "Pete..."
"Yeah," I mumbled, "I know,"
"After tonight Joe and Laura will be back in their apartment..."
"Yeah." I sighed, "I'll room up with Patrick for a while,"
"Why?"
"Because if I move back into there it wont be slow, and im really trying to give you what you want," she just nodded, getting out of the car. She'd probably go upstairs, sit against the door and cry; and i'd only have myself to blame. Of all the times to start thinking it had to be now. I just did with her before, I never thought to much; now i cant stop the thoughts.



Patrick's POV


I opened my eyes looking around. Who could be at my apartment door at two in the morning. Of course, should have known; Pete. "I gotta crash here for a little bit,"
"Why?"
"Cause Stacey wants things slow, and I cant stay at Joe and Laura's since they'll be back there, and Andy and Ana dont need an extra so it only leaves you and a hotel,"
"Okay so book a hotel," I nodded going to close the door.
"Patrick."
"Fine," I shook my head, "but you mess up anything I got going with Kristi I'll kick your ass,"
"Yeah okay, thanks,"
Sign up to rate and review this story