Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 54

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 54

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1054 words

1Exciting
Hell yeah!! Story time

Chapter 54

Pete's POV

"Can you pass the popcorn?" I asked reaching over Kristi trying to grab the bowl myself. "maybe if you hadn't sat in the middle of us you could reach it on your own." Patrick snapped crossing his arms over his chest and pouting.
I patted him on the shoulder smiling "but my love I had to make sure you kiddies kept your hands to yourself. See I'm playing the responsible adult"
"responsible my ass, why don't you go entertain yourself in your room" Kristi snickered pushing me off the couch. I stared up at her in mock horror. "you tried to kill me!" I exclaimed scooting far away from her.
"I did no such thing" she sighed rolling her eyes while moving closer to Patrick.
"yes you did! You pushed me off the couch! What if I had fallen and hit my head which would lead to a concusion and then you would have to take me to the doctor where they will make you wait forever and ever and then they will finally come out and not talk to you because you are not kin so you will have to wait for my sister who will take forever because she cant find an outfit to match her purse of the day and then when she finaly gets there they will tell you that I have brain damage with internal bleeding that they can only stop with surgery and while I am in surgery they will remove a piece of my brain which they will send to a secret underground government test facility where they will do all these funky tests and shit. And here I will be back in the hospital now recovering from surgery might I add missing a piece of my brain now, then they will inform you that they left a scalpel behind in my head that they cant remove because they would end up damaging another part of my brain. So years from now when I am all better and Fall Out Boy is touring I will be rocking out on stage and will all of a sudden die because that scalpel that they left behind will pierce straight threw my brain and kill me. And all of this will be your fault since you pushed me of the couch."

Patrick's POV

I stared down at pete trying to register what he had just said. "but as we can see, none of that happened so you can leave now" I said finally processing his very imaginative story. "but if I leave you kiddies are going to have 'play time'"
"and what is wrong with that?"
"fine I get when I'm not wanted" he pouted pushing himself up and stomping off to his 'room'.
"sorry about that. He gets a little wound up sometimes" I smiled placing my arm around Kristi's shoulder and pulling her towards me.
"its ok." She sighed laying her head on my chest. "He reminds me of some of the kids at the preschool I used to work at." I laughed picturing pete with a bunch of preschoolers "now that is one age group that he can relate too" She nodded her head in agreement while placing her index finger to my lips "enough about him. This is our time now" She took her finger off and quickly replaced it with her lips.
"What if he comes out here" I asked in-between kisses. She didn't answer right away but instead ran her hands under my shirt and up my chest. "then I guess he will get a lesson in anatomy."


Laura's POV

"What about this one?" Stacey asked showing me a picture of a flower arrangement. I shook my head turning the page. "that one's cute" I commented before flipping the page a couple more times.
"so how far along are you?" I asked throwing the book aside not really seeing anything that caught my eyes.
"about two month. The doctor was impressed that I wasn't showing signs earlier. Its kinda funny though." She paused grabbing another book to flip threw. "they aren't kidding when they say it only takes one time. Hell it was the only time pete and I had sex throughout this entire thing. Right before he hooked up with Mariah." Her face fell remembering the past experience. "but on a brighter note." She smiled looking up at me. "whats a brighter note?" I asked when she didn't continue. Shrugging she turned back to the book. "I was hoping you had one" I shook my head and picked up my phone as it beeped signaling a text message.
"nessa, Ana, and Kristi are coming over" I told Stacey as I flipped my phone closed.
"a little late on conveying the message"
I looked up seeing Ana and the girls walk into the room. Glaring at her I moved over to make room "little late on sending the message"
She shrugged glancing around the room at all the magazines "see any you liked?"
I followed her gaze towards one of the discarded flower books. "ehh some are cute nothing great. So whats up?" I asked smiling at Kristi and Nessa.
Kristi sighed throwing herself down on the couch. "I think I'm going to kill your brother" she announced tossing a throw pillow around.
"hey! I thought we agreed on not killing pete. He has a baby to raise" Stacey said catching the pillow and throwing it at Kristi's head. Kristi caught the pillow before chucking it back at Stacey "then you keep him at your place."
She frowned throwing the pillow back "I tried. Just kick him out."
"No don't kick him out" I interjected grabbing the pillow from them. "if you kick him out that means he will come here! Do you really hate me that much! I dealt with the kid for my WHOLE life! Now its someone else's turn!"
"Dealt with who?" Joe asked walking into the room.
"Pete" I sighed moving over so he could sit.
"oh god please don't send him here. We just got rid of him."
"Whats your excuse?" Kristi laughed sitting up on the couch.
"do I really need one?"



________________________________
Edit: Danceislife- sweet! pete now has a place to go and i'm sure he will love walking your dog! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story