Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 55

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 55

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 1144 words

0Unrated
Chapter 55








Joe's POV


"I thought you liked that one," I rolled my eyes as I leaned back in the chair. I had almost made it out of the place where we were getting the table arrangments.
"Now I dont, look at it, its not perfect," she shook her head.
"But its pretty," Ana commented.
"Pretty is not perfect, can I see a different one," she looked to the sales lady.
"Cant you just pick one, its just gonna sit on the table, and before the end of the night everyone will take them home, keep them for a year and then throw them away,"
"No they throw away ones that arent perfect,"
"There's just no winning with her," Kristi shook her head.
"Baby seriously we been here two hours, pick one,"
"An I'll be here another two hours until I find the perfect one, you dont like it, leave," she shrugged, turning away from me. I rubbed my hands over my face. If I got up from this chair and left before she picked the perfect table arrangment, I'd never hear the end of it. Stacey looked to me, shaking her head.
"That one, that's it." she smiled. We all held our breath; she still had to sign off on that. That's where this sales lady messed up, she walked away to get the paper work; allowed Laura time to think about the arrangment.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yes, positive," she nodded. We all sighed in relief as we walked out of the store.



Laura's POV


Two and half hours later, I found the perfect center piece for the tables. I dont think I seen any of them so happy to get out of a place before. "Next on the list?" Stacey asked from the backseat.
"Break, until tomorrow," Joe looked to me.
"But there's so much to do,"
"Yeah, I know, but we got time, I cant spend another two hours in another place,"
"Fine, I'll take my car when we get home and go do other stuff, you dont have to come if you dont want to,"
"I want to, but its tiring, just call it quits for today,"
"Okay." I nodded, He did look worn out.
"I think we should do the rest of the planning back in Chicago, since that's where the place is, and then you can have your mom and my mom's help,"
"How are we gonna plan anything in Chicago if we not in Chicago?" I asked as we got out of the car.
"Um baby, we go to Chicago," Joe shook his head, smiling.
"When?"
"Like this week, and spend the rest of the planning time and time until the wedding there," he suggested.
"But what about everything else we have to do here? I cant just close Stalla's and..."
"Jordan still has school so of course I'll stay behind; I'll keep Stalla's going," Ana cut in.
"I'll be here too, since my doctor is here,"
"Okay and the apartment, we just gonna leave it for two monthes?"
"Pete can move back into it, he can even watch Alla for you," Kristi suggested.
"But... I dont know," I shook my head.
"The only thing really needed to do here is get tuxes, that shouldnt take long, and then whatever you need out here; we'll get and have it shipped over," Stacey smiled.
"But that means I wont have you girls around to help,"
"You will, Picture messaging," Kristi smiled.
"Video messaging too," Ana added.
"So its set," Joe smiled.
"What about Fall Out Boy stuff? You know thats gonna come up, interviews, and apperances now that you're awake and getting better,"
"Then I take an over night flight, do the rock star thing and be back to you in no time, there's no way you getting out of this, and besides you know you want your mommy's help planning," he did have a point, I loved the fact that Stacey, Kristi, Ana and Nessa could help plan, but I did want my mom around.



Patrick's POV


"What did I tell you before you walked into this place," I rolled my eyes as Pete sat at the table eating a sandwich.
"I mess up anything you got going with Kristi you'll kick my ass," he mumbled a mouth full of food, before shrugging.
"Yeah, so that means I get to kick your ass," I crossed my arms tapping my foot against the floor.
"Nah, it dont, I didnt do nothing," he shook his head, taking another bite of his sandwich.
"Yes it does, you almost messed up my night,"
"Is Patrick sad cause he didnt get any?" Pete laughed. I rolled my eyes stepping closer, "If that's the problem, let me finish my sandwich and we'll take care of it for you," I shook my head, trying my hardest to ignore that comment; I was mad at him, couldnt laugh at his stupidness.
"No, I want you to not bug me while Kristi's here, this might come as a shock to you, but I like her!" I pushed him, shaking my head stomping to the room.
"Awww Patrick dont wanna be fuck buddies no more with Kristi," I heard him yelling over and over from the living room, it became muffled every once in a while, probably due to he was trying to finish his sandwich.



Andy's POV


"You play, we'll watch," I handed Jordan the drum sticks stepping back away from the drums.
"But dad, my friends wanna watch you," he stuck out his bottom lip, handing me the drum sticks back. I'd never played with a cast on before; but I'd never disappointed Jordan either. I took the seat in front of the drums, praying Ana didnt show and I didnt hurt my arm worse then it allready was. I did the entire drum part to 'Sugar we're going down' of course it'd sound better with vocals and guitars, but the kids still clapped and jumped around with joy. Jordan included, I handed him the drum sticks, smiling, before kissing the top of his head, leaving the room. I walked to Mine and Ana's room closing the door, leaning against it. I hated this cast and I didnt want to wear it anymore. I wanted to paly the drums, I wanted to teach Jordan more. I wanted to not have to worry about it getting wet. I shook my head before walking to the bathroom. I turned on the tub water sticking my casted arm under the water. The second the cast became soft I began to pull it off.
"What are you doing?!" I turned finally getting the cast off, seeing Ana in the door way.
"I cant take that stupid thing anymore, its not helping me," I shrugged, turning off the water.
"You're out of your mind, I cant believe you did that,"
Sign up to rate and review this story