Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

An average day.

by Theresa1 3 reviews

It's just another average day in the seven teens lives, until a horrible drama occures

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 224 words

1Exciting
Jay strolled along, Theresa at his side, just another day. Then Herry approched them, Babbling something about Neil, "Neil, stole my creanm." Jay raised an eyebrow. "Did you ask him to return it maybe he needed it for something... like to throw at Odie," Herry turned around. "Hey that's my ice cream! Neil I'm gonna kill you!!" Neil let out his girlish scream and started to run. Yup just another average day.
Soon enough Archie aproced them, running, with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong Archie?" Theresa walked up to him. "Atlanta, Cronus," He was gasping for air. "Here man sit down on the bench." Jay pointed to a brown bench, there were lots of those in the park. "Right after you two left, on your date." Archie laughed. "Who said we're on a 'date'?" Jay asked practicaly yelling. "You're holding hands," "Guyes that's not the point, what happened after we left?" Theresa asked sternly. "Well, we were watching a movie, me and Atlanta, then cronus had to come and knock me into the wall, and then he took Atlanta! Man am I pissed." Archie stood up just to have cronus pop up on his PMR. "WAHL HAL HAL!!!!" "You suck at meniacle laughes," "Either way I've got Atlanta, Neener, neeener, neeener! If you don't hand in your life, Atlanta dies, Muahahahahahahahahah!!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story