Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty Little Liars

Prologue

by swimfan625 0 reviews

Based on the the book Pretty Little Liars

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 539 words

-1Cliche
Four girls and four very different secrets, each with the power to ruin their lives and the lives of those they love. None of them originally knew each other and none of them knows the others have secrets. All they know is that out of the blue they're receiving threatening messages from the same person. Someone who's willing to put everything on the line to ruin their lives and get what they've never had. A lover.

As of October 15, 2006, Pete Wentz and Carly Annabelle Wentz had been married for one year and they were completely ecstatic. Pete knew from the second he saw her that they were meant to be, she was there from the start, watching as Fall Out Boy got their first major break and as they went on tour for the very first time. She kept him company when he was hospitalized for over dosing, and was the first girl to convince him that moving out of his parents' house was a good thing. Carly wasn't just Pete's wife, she was his best friend and his guardian angel.

Andy Hurley and Olivia Rachael Davidson were considered the cutest couple out of everyone in the band. They had the perfect relationship, both trusted each other completely and weren't afraid to be deathly honest. They were at point where they were comfortable with what was happening but not to the point where they were bored. Andy knew that he was going to marry Olivia, he was just waiting for the perfect moment to ask her. They met at one of their shows when Olivia tripped and broke her arm, only to have Andy wait with her until the paramedics arrived.

When Patrick Stump heard that his mother's best friend had a daughter around his age that she wanted him to meet, he immediately went into meltdown mode. The first thing that went through his mind was that his mother was completely crazy and this girl was probably just another fan girl, but he was proved wrong when he stepped into his parents' living room and saw what he thought was an angel. Elle Riley Bumpass was one of the sweetest girls he'd ever met and wasn't even close to being considered a fan girl. In fact, she had no clue that he was in Fall Out Boy until it was pointed out to her, but from that moment on they were inseparable, using every chance they got to find out more about each other.

Joe Trohman on the other hand was just coming out of a divorce with his high school sweetheart Melody Kade Anderson, they had gone through thick and thin and thought that they would always be together, but the hassles of tour ripped them apart. Melody couldn't handle not seeing her husband for months on end and Joe wouldn't let her give up her dream of being a fashion designer by coming on tour so they decided to separate. Only meeting every so often as they joint custody of their baby Bailey, the Golden Retriever they had gotten shortly after their first anniversary.

You know you should never trust a group of pretty girls with big secrets,
All they are, are pretty little liars...
-B
Sign up to rate and review this story