Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty Little Liars

Chapter One

by swimfan625 2 reviews

The intro

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 535 words

0Cliche
"Hey Elle, ready to go?" Patrick asked, kissing his girlfriend's cheek as she stepped out of her apartment.

"Yep," she smiled, lacing their fingers, "where are we going?"

"We're going to your favorite restaurant," he smiled helping her into his car.

"Really," Elle smirked.

"Yep, we are going to {insert restaurant here} and then we're going back to your apartment where I stashed How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days."

"You know, you're too good to me," she smiled, kissing him softly as they stopped at a red light.

"Nope, I'm just good enough."

So you say now,
But what happens when that perfect little boyfriend
Finds out about your naughty little secret?


"So, when are you picking up Bailey?" Melody asked into the phone as she poured some food into the dog's bowl.

"I don't know, probably this weekend, we're off until the last week of January," Joe answered, "how long do I get to have her?"

"I guess a week or two," she sighed, setting the bowl down in front of a half asleep Bailey.

"I guess I'll just come by this weekend and then maybe we could possibly do something?"

"Joe, I'm not sure if that's such a good idea."

"Please Mel, I miss you, I'm not saying it has to be a date, in fact we could just hang around the house playing with the dog. I just want to spend a little bit of time with you, please?"

"Yeah, I guess that's alright, but I have to go, I'll call you later, bye Joe," Melody said softly, hanging up the phone after she heard his reply. "I don't know what I'm going to do about your daddy," she chuckled, kissing Bailey's nose, "if only he knew how much I still love him."

You really shouldn't lie to the man you love,
Especially when it's about something he'd love...


"Andy...that was...wonderful," Olivia said breathlessly as her boyfriend pulled his comforter over their bodies.

"Mmmm, I missed you Babe," he whispered, wrapping his arms securely around her waist.

"I know, I missed you too, the next time you leave to record an album I'm coming with you," she smiled, kissing his bare chest.

"You better, I don't think I could handle spending this much time away from you again."

"Aww, really?"

"Mmhmm, I love you Liv," Andy smiled, softly pressing his lips to hers.

"I love you too Andy."

Tsk, tsk,
Doing the deed before marriage?
I'd be ashamed,
If only it hadn't happened before.


"Petey, do you think we're ready to have a baby?" Carly asked as she and Pete walked their dog Hemingway.

"I don't know Sweetie, why?"

"Well, I was kind of hoping that maybe we could, you know, try for a baby?" she said softly as he stopped them, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I think that that is a great idea," he smiled, using two fingers to lift her chin as he softly kissed her, "having a baby with you would make me the happiest man alive."

"Seriously?"

"Mmhmm, I love you Baby."

"I love you too."

Planning for the future are we?
Too bad girls like you are never happy for long...
Sign up to rate and review this story