Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty Little Liars

Chapter Two

by swimfan625 2 reviews

Filler maybe?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 560 words

0Unrated
"This night has been fantastic," Elle said while kissing Patrick's cheek as she opened her front door.

"It's still nothing compared to you."

"You know, you have got to be the sweetest boy on the face of this earth," she smiled, cuddling into his side after putting the movie in.

"Then I guess you must be the sweetest girl," he whispered, kissing her forehead.

The two sat through the first forty-five minutes of the movie before beginning to drift off, neither noticing a car slowly driving by the apartment, stopping for a few minutes before continuing around the corner and repeating its previous actions. All they cared about was that they had each other.

If you're currently the sweetest girl
What were you before?
The biggest...

"Whatcha doing?" Olivia asked, wrapping her arms around Andy's waist as he stood at the stove in nothing but his boxers.

"Cooking the woman I love dinner," he smiled, turning around to kiss her.

"Mmm, what are you making?"

"Spaghetti."

"Yum."

"Yep, and then once we're through eating I have a surprise for you," he whispered against her lips, kissing her one more time before turning the stove off and draining the pasta.

"Yeah, what would it be?"

"I don't know, you'll just have to wait and find out," he smirked.

Around half an hour later both had finished eating, Olivia began to clear the table as Andy quickly ran into their room, to get his surprise ready. As soon as she finished putting the last dish in the dishwasher he appeared behind her, picking her up bridal style and carrying her into their bathroom where a bubble bath awaited.

Losing your clothes again?
I thought a girl like you would've learned by now.


"Hey Joe," Melody smiled, opening her front door as he stepped into the house.

"Hey," he said, kissing her cheek softly as Bailey ran up to the two, "and how are you little one?" he chuckled, bending down to kiss her nose.

"You know, I think this is the only dog on the face of the planet who actually believes she's our daughter, it's funny, she gets excited whenever I'm on the phone with you. She misses you," she paused, "I miss you."

Joe stood up, slowly making eye contact with her, "I miss you too Mel, both of you."

"So anyway, what about this family day we had planned? Have anything in mind?"

When the man of your dream wants something
You should never take it away,
Especially without his consent.


"So, about this baby we were talking about," Pete smirked, straddling Carly's hips as they lay in bed later that night.

"What about the baby?" she laughed, leaning up to kiss him.

"I don't know, I was hoping that maybe we could start trying," he trailed off, leaving a line of kisses down her neck as his hands slowly began to slide under the edge of her shirt.

"Mmm, and are you sure this isn't just a trick for you to get laid?"

"Mmhmm, although it is a plus to it all," he smirked, "but this is just a trick to see how cute you are pregnant."

"But I'm going to be fat," she whined softly.

"No you won't, you'll be gorgeous."
Well, well, well
Back to our old ways I see
Maybe this time you'll stick around.
Sign up to rate and review this story