Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty Little Liars

Chapter Three

by swimfan625 1 review

Fillery?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 501 words

0Unrated
"Morning Babe," Elle smiled, softly kissing Patrick as they woke up the next morning.

"Morning" he smiled, brushing her bangs back.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"I'm supposed to meet up with the band to go over some last minute things for the record but I'm pretty sure at least one of the girls is going to be around."

"Kay, when are you supposed to leave?"

"Probably in about an hour so I can run home and change first, are you going to come with me?"

"Yep," she smiled, kissing him sweetly as her phone rang.

Planning a little get together are we?
I hope your parents approve...

"Andy have you seen my pants?" Olivia asked, walking into the living room where Andy was watching TV.

"No, why?"

"Because the last time I saw them you were taking them off of me."

"Oh," he smirked, "they're probably under our bed."

"How the hell did they get there?" she mumbled going back into their room.

"I tripped over them this morning while I was looking for mine," he laughed following her into the room.

Let's just hope
That nobody's panties go missing
Because that'd be a rather bad thing now wouldn't it?

"Hey Mel," Joe smiled into the phone as he got ready to leave for Pete's, "do you think you could come with me to Pete's for the meeting, I really want you to be there."

"I don't know, I mean we're supposed to be divorced, do you think it's really a good idea for me to come?"

"Please? We all love you and the girls are going to be there, it'll give you guys a chance to catch up."

Melody smiled, hearing the pout in his voice as she thought about it, "I guess I can come, do you want me to meet you there or?"

"I can pick you up on the way," he smiled, "I'll be there in about half an hour, kay?"

"Yep, bye Joe."

"Bye Mel."

Mel hung up the phone, quickly glancing out the window to see a man standing outside, looking straight in. She quickly jumped, and closed her eyes, opening them a second later to see the man gone.

Still aren't going to tell him are we?
I guess you live for shattering his dreams.

"Babe, why is the doorbell ringing?" Carly asked, coming out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

"I don't know, is it?"

"Yes," she laughed, pulling out a pair of jeans and one of Pete's hoodies, "weren't the guys supposed to come over today?"

"What time is it?"

"Just after eleven."

"Shit!" he yelled, jumping out of bed and pulling on a pair of boxers and track pants before running downstairs. Carly shook her head, continuing to get dressed before following Pete down the stairs.

"Patty Cakes!"

"Hey Tink," Patrick smiled pulling her into a hug before she moved onto Elle.

I wonder how much fun,
Four little liars can have,
While their boyfriends are away?
Sign up to rate and review this story