Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty Little Liars

Chapter Four

by swimfan625 1 review

i'm too tired to write a summary

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 620 words

0Unrated
"I missed you guys," Olivia smiled as the four girls crowded around the Wentz's kitchen.

"I know, between work, everyone going on tour, and having to deal with the guys leaving we haven't had much time for a girls night," Melody added.

"I think that we should kick Pete out and have one tonight," Carly smiled, "if not now then never, I have a feeling Pete and I are going to be busy for a while."

"Really, planning a little trip are we?" Elle asked excitedly.

"Not exactly," she paused, "we're trying for a baby."

"Are you serious?!" Melody shrieked, pulling her into a hug, "you guys better let us know what happens or else that little husband of yours is-" she began before her cell phone rang. "Whoops, sorry," she smiled until she saw the message:
I bet Carly would tell her love about the baby.
-B

"You okay?"

"What, oh yeah, I'm fine," she whispered, setting down her phone.

"Are you sure? You look kind of shaken," Elle said softly.

"Yeah, it's...before I came over, there was a guy standing outside my window, just looking in at me, and I just got a text from somebody named 'B' who brought up something from my past that nobody knows of."

"Is it really that bad?" Olivia asked cautiously after seeing her friend's ghost white expression.

"Kind of, do you guys promise not to tell?" The three girls nodded as Melody shakily continued, "Well I know Carly knows this but Joe proposed to me on Christmas of our senior year, and well that Halloween I had an abortion."

"Oh my God did you tell him?"

"No, he didn't even know I was pregnant," she paused, "we were in high school and I knew that I wanted it to last but I had no clue what would happen after graduation, I just couldn't take it. And now that someone knows I don't know and what if-"

"Oh Sweetie, I'm so sorry you had to go through that," Carly whispered, pulling her into a hug, "I'm sure that whoever's messaging you is just trying to freak you out, nothing's going to happen."

"Hey, we're all through in here, do you four want to get something to eat?" Joe asked as he stepped into the room, immediately pulling Melody into his arms as he saw the tears streaming down her face, "Shhh Sweetie what's wrong?"

"It's nothing," she sobbed, wrapping her arms tightly around him, "just please don't leave me."

"I won't leave you Babe, just please tell me what's wrong," he whispered, softly rubbing her back.

"It's nothing, something from the past," she whispered, pulling herself closer to him, "I just need to know you're here for me."

"Don't worry Mel, I'll never leave you," Joe said, kissing her forehead as the guys came in.

"What's going on?" Andy asked, wrapping his arms around Olivia's waist from behind.

"Don't worry about it Babe," she paused sending a quick glance towards Melody, "now, what was that I heard about food?"

You should have told him
You're going to regret it...

"So what is it you four were talking about that made Mel cry?" Pete asked Carly later that night as they walked Hemingway.

"It's not really what we were talking about, it was something that happened to her."

"What happened?" he asked concerned.

"Sweetie, I love you and all, but I promised I wouldn't tell."

"Please," he whined, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Nuh-uh, if I tell you then you're going to freak and tell Joe and then we're all going to be in knee deep, therefore, I'm keeping my mouth shut."
Too bad some things,
Don't need to be kept private.
Sign up to rate and review this story