Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty Little Liars

Chapter Five

by swimfan625 1 review

Let's see what happens next...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 764 words

0Unrated
"Joe, can you stay with me tonight, please?" Melody asked softly as he dropped her off.

"Sure Sweetie, I'm just going to run by my house really quick to get some clothes and then I'll be right back, kay?"

'I...I think I still have some of your clothes here."

"Okay, let's go." Joe helped Melody out of the car, immediately taking her hand as they walked into the house, "Why don't you go get changed and then we can get some sleep."

Melody nodded her head, changing as if her life depended on it before going back downstairs to see Joe stripped down to his boxers.

"You ready?"

"Mmhmm," She nodded, taking his hand as they slid into her bed, immediately falling into a restless sleep.

Around three in the morning Joe woke up and carefully climbed out of bed, slipping his pillow into Melody's arms long enough for him to go downstairs and get a glass of water. As soon as he stepped off of the last step he felt as if someone was watching him, immediately looking up to see someone standing in the window. He shook his head, thinking that he was still dreaming before looking up and seeing the person had left. He quickly grabbed a water bottle before going back upstairs and falling asleep almost instantly.
Looks like someone's still
Keeping you around for her own pleasure, eh?

"Patrick, have you ever thought about kids?" Elle asked as she played with one of his hands.

"I don't know, why?"

"Just curious," She smiled, kissing him sweetly, "Did you hear that Pete and Carly want one?"

"Yeah, Pete told us, he seems really excited about it. Did you hear that Andy is thinking about proposing?"

"No! When the hell did this happen?" She asked, jumping up.

"Oops? Whatever you do don't tell Liv."

"Like I'd do that? When did he decide to propose? Has he gotten the ring yet? Have they talked about marriage? Oh my God this is /huge/!"

"Elle, calm down Sweetie," Patrick chuckled, pulling her back down, "He decided that he was ready to get married this morning, he hasn't even told his mom yet."

"But still, Olivia might be getting married!"
How sweet,
Too bad once he finds out what you've done,
You'll never be in her place.

"Hello?" Andy groaned the next morning, picking up his phone as Olivia curled up against him. "It's seven dumbass of course I'm going to be whiney," He grumbled, softly kissing Olivia's forehead, "Yeah, I'll call you back after I talk to her, and don't blab anymore Stump, bye."

"Who was that?" Olivia asked softly as she slowly woke up, "And what time is it?"

"It's seven, and that was Patrick," He smiled, brushing her hair back.

"And he had to call at seven?"

"Yeah, he wanted to ask me something."

"Oh," she smiled, slowly nodding off, "Sounds fun."

"Mmhmm," he laughed, "Go back to sleep Sweetie, we don't have anything to do today."

"Kay, I love you Andy."

"Love you too Liv." Andy watched as Olivia fell back asleep before quietly going downstairs. He carefully pulled out the ingredients to make Olivia's favorite, blueberry pancakes before placing them on a plate and grabbing a tray. He added a cup of coffee and a single carnation to the try before pulling out a small velvet box, opening it to find a diamond encrusted engagement ring. "I hope this works," he whispered, carefully setting it down on top of the pancakes before slowly carrying the tray upstairs.
When you get married
Aren't you supposed to tell your spouse everything?
Even your deepest, darkest, secrets?


"Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"What?" Pete asked groggily as he slowly woke up.

"Do you want a boy or a girl," Carly smiled, gently kissing his chest.

"Either," he said, rolling over so he was facing her, "No matter what we have I'll be able to keep the soccer legacy alive."

'True."

"But I think I would like to have a little girl more, it was fun keeping all the boys away from Hills, think about the damage I could do if I'm protecting our daughter," he smirked.

"What would happen if we have twins?"

"I don't know, if they're girls I can spoil them both, if they're boys I can still spoil them both and teach them how to get girls to fawn over them."

"You're not teaching my sons that!" She laughed, softly hitting his shoulder.

"But it worked on you."
Girls like you,
Don't deserve men like him.
Sign up to rate and review this story