Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty Little Liars

Chapter Six

by swimfan625 1 review

=)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-27 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 606 words

0Unrated
"Did he ask her?" Elle asked excitedly as Patrick sat down next to her.

"No, and I got yelled at for calling at seven in the morning."

"Aww, poor baby," she laughed, kissing his cheek, "when is he going to ask her?"

"Supposedly some time today, I think he's starting to get nervous."

"That's understandable, he's giving up every other woman he'd ever be able date for her, that's huge for guys."

"Not all guys," Patrick smiled, "I'd give up every other girl in the world for you."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm, you're the only girl for me," he whispered, giving her a soft kiss.
Ah but will you be saying that,
When you see what she does,
When no one's around?


"Mel, can I ask you something?" Joe asked softly as they both lay in her bed.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Do you think that we should've gotten the divorce?"

Melody closed her eyes for a moment, thinking through her answer before rolling onto her side, and looking up at him, "I think that after a while we would've been forced to divorce but that the way we were we were fine."

"So we shouldn't have gotten the divorce."

"I don't know," she whispered, as a tear trailed down her cheek, "I still love you Joe, but I just, dealing with tour was too hard for me."

"Shh, I know Sweetie," he said, pulling her into a hug, "but I think if we give it some time, we might be able to work through it, I love you Mel and I don't think I can live without waking up to you. No, I know I can't live without waking up to you ever, I need you Melody."

"Ye...yeah but the distance thing, I just, I can't handle it. I love you with everything in me but I can't stand not seeing you everyday, it's too hard for me."

"It's hard for me too," he whispered, kissing her forehead, "but can we just try again, please? Even if we have to start completely over with me making an ass of myself on our first date, just please can we try? I love you Melody."

"I love you too Joe," she smiled, slowly easing up on her tears, "and I think that starting over, is a very good idea."
So if you start over,
Does it mean you're going to repeat
What you did in the past?

"Mmm, morning," Olivia yawned, stretching her arms over her head as Andy set the tray down next to her.

"Morning Babe," he smiled, leaning in to kiss her.

"You really didn't have to make me breakfast," she smiled.

"I know, but I was already up and I wanted to."

"Thank you," she said, moving the tray onto her lap as something caught her eye. Olivia looked down to see a ring sitting on the top pancake before glancing towards Andy. Andy took her hand into his, as she gently picked up the ring, tears of joy slowly making their way down her pale cheeks. "Is this...is this what I think it is?"

"Olivia Rachael Davidson, we've been going out for two years now and I feel like you're my other half. We can tell each other everything and I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong about something when it comes to you. I love you with all my heart and I hope you feel the same. Liv, will you marry me?"

Olivia nodded as a smile graced her face, "I love you Andy."

"I love you too Babe."
We'll see if you want to marry her,
Once you get this...
Sign up to rate and review this story