Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty Little Liars

Chapter Seven

by swimfan625 0 reviews

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 521 words

0Unrated
"Carly?!"

"Kitchen!"

Pete smiled as he wrapped his arms around Carly's waist as she stood in front of the refrigerator, "Hey Tink."

"Hey Peter Pan, what do you need?"

"I want you to go upstairs and change out of your pajamas so we can go shopping," Pete said before kissing the back of her neck.

"And what are we shopping for," she smiled.

"We are shopping for things to get the baby."

"Sweetie, I love your enthusiasm and all, but I'm not even pregnant yet."

"So?" He pouted, spinning her around and giving her his signature puppy eyes, "Can't we at least look at baby things? And then if we find something that's completely irresistible..."

"I guess we can do that," she smiled before kissing him.

"Good, now go upstairs and get ready."

Too bad girls who lie about their pasts,
Don't get to find out
What happens in their futures...

"Joe, Hon, wake up," Melody said softly as he began to wake up.

"Hmm?"

"You left Bails alone in your apartment," she chuckled, "And it's probably about time for her to be fed."

"Kay," he smiled, slowly sitting up, "Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Nope."

"Do you want to go out tonight, just the two of us, kind of like a date?"

"I'd love that."

"So I'll pick you up around six?"

"Mmhmm."

"Bye Mel," he smiled, leaning in to kiss her cheek just as she turned her head, causing their lips to meet.

"Bye Joe," she smiled, blushing softly as her cell phone beeped, signaling that she had a text message. Melody waited until after Joe left before reaching over and picking up her phone, shivering as she read the text:

A date should be fun,
Especially with big brother watching,
Waiting to tell all your dirty secrets.
-B

"Patrick, have you ever thought about moving in together? You know, officially?" Elle asked later that afternoon.

"Why?" He smiled.

"Well, we switch on and off every other night about whose house we stay in every other night so I was thinking that maybe we should just move in with each other," she paused, "I can understand if you don't want to, I mean it is a big step, but-"

"Elle, calm down," Patrick laughed, gently brushing her bangs back, "I would love to move in together, especially if it means waking up to you every morning."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, I think it's a great idea."
Aww how sweet,
Living together, watching movies together,
Especially one in particular...

"So, when do you think we should have the wedding?"

"I don't know Babe, when's your next tour?"

"About a week after the album comes out so the second week of February," Andy answered.

"Do you think we should have the wedding before you leave, or after?"

"It depends on how much time you want to plan it, either way I'll be happy. I get to marry the woman I've always dreamed about."

"I love you Mr. Hurley."

"I love you too soon-to-be Mrs. Hurley," he smiled, pulling her into a hug.
We'll see how happy you'll be
Once you get this.
Sign up to rate and review this story