Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You (Sequal)

Chapter Fourteen

by GiveMeRevenge 1 review

your mother

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 209 words

0Unrated
SHORT BUT SWEET :D


Gerard's P.O.V.

I looked at my feet. A small bag with white powder sat there. I knew exactly what it was. Her leaving that with me would only add to my collection of bags. I had too many to count. I stepped over it and ran outside following her. 'What the fuck? When did it start raining?' I thought. I grabbed her arm before she could get away.

Normal P.O.V.

He pulled me back and spun me around. I looked at him with blurred vision, from my tears and the rain. We were both soaked. He said nothing, just leaned down and kissed me. I smiled into it and kissed back. When he pulled back his grin was the biggest I'd ever seen. He picked me up and carried me back to the empty bus. When he put me down I playfully pushed him against the wall forcing my lips unto his. He pushed me back towards the bunks. And you could assume what happened from there ;)



SIDE NOTE:
SORRY FOLKS I DON'T DO SEX SCENES. IN ANY OF MY STORIES THAT HAVE ONE IT WILL SAY "YOU COULD ASSUME WHAT HAPPENED FROM THERE". THIS AIN'T NO PORNO PLACE. SORRY AGAIN!
Sign up to rate and review this story