Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You (Sequal)

The End

by GiveMeRevenge 3 reviews

its quite possible i will make a threequal. only if enough people request it though. thank you so much for reading and commenting it! keep and eye out for my new Matt Good story!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 515 words

1Moving
It was dark and I sat on one of the small stages that wasn't in use. I listened to a band Cauterize playing near me. The song just so happened to be called 'Porcelain'. It was beautiful. I looked from the stars, straight ahead to see a boy dressed in all black. It looked as if he were crying. He ran to me and wrapped his arms around me tighter than anyone had ever held me. I flung my skinny arms around him. I looked up and behind him to see all the boys. Everyone. From Quinn to Snake to Frank to Alicia. All standing in a group. They were in the distance but smiling. Gerard choked out few words as he sobbed into my shirt.
"Its really you right? I'm not dreaming?"
"No. its real. And I'm so sorry." He pulled back.
"For what?"
"For what I put everyone through. I'm sorry I left. Sorry I made you think I was dead. Sorry i-"
"Shut up. Don't be sorry. I'M sorry."
"For what?"
"For not telling you I loved you three years ago."
"You loved me?"
"I did then and I do now. I'll love you forever."
"I love you too." He smiled brightly and pulled me into a long, long kiss. When it ended I looked back at the group of our friends and they ran towards us. Gerard wrapped his arms around my waste.
"I think we should all be one big happy family." Bert announced.
"Agreed!" Everyone shouted at the same time. We all sat around at the stage and just messed around. Talking, joking, laughing. Just like old times. Gerard pulled me sort of aside.
"I never want to be apart from you again, Alaina."
"I definitely agree." I laughed and he chuckled a bit.
"Marry me."
"What?" My eyes felt as if they popped out of my head.
"Marry me?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes.
"You know, I don't think I'd have it any other way?" He smiled and kissed me. I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the group.
"I should go pack my things." He tugged on my hand before I left and leaned down and whispered to me.
"Do you think everything and everybody will be normal again?"
"Normal as normal can get." With an extra addition. I put my hand to my stomach. The stomach that newly formed life had been growing for the past week. Gerard looked down at my hand in confusion.
"Why are you rubbing your stomach, weirdo?"
"No reason." I smiled brightly and began walking away to get to my packing. I stopped and shouted to Gerard with my back facing him,
"Oh! By the way Gee, I'm pregnant!" I turned just to see his shocked face. He was pale but his open mouth soon went to a smile. I turned and began walking. I could hear all of them yelling "huh?" "what?"
"Holy shit. I'm gonna be a dad." Gerard said. Snake shouted shortly afterward.
"Holy shit! I really am gonna be an uncle!"


THE END.
Sign up to rate and review this story