Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

#

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 6 reviews

Harley meets Alicia and Natalie for the first time...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 791 words

0Unrated
'where the hell are we going?' Gerard asked as i clutched the steering wheel. it was a bit crammed, we had Gerard in the front seat & Bob, Mikey, Frank, and Ray (in that order, left to right) in the back.

'grocery shopping' i said. 'getting a straightening iron and some mousse for fluffball over there' i pointed to Mikey.

'damnit' Mikey said. 'i hate grocery shopping'

'and why do me, Bob, and Frank have to come?' Ray asked.

'because. Natalie wants us all to come over to dinner at Alicia's. sort of like a get-to-know-you thing for Harl' Frank said.

'Stop-N-Shop or Pathmark?' i asked, turning my blinker on.

'Pathmark' Mikey said. 'it's closer to Al's'

i spun the steering wheel and Mikey's head went flying into Frank's. 'damn' Frank said. 'can i change seats? whenever we turn right Mikey's glasses come flying into my lap and Ray's hair is in my mouth' he spit out a few stray hairs.

Gerard poked his head into the back. 'only if you can'

Frank shimmied out of his seat as i turned left, and his head when ramming into the window. 'shit, man!'

.

Mikey knocked on the door. i could hear muffled sounds of 'it's my turn!' and 'give me that!'

'what are they playing?' i asked.

'Taboo, probably' Frank answered. 'Nat loves that game'

Nat came up to the door. 'is it you, guys? what's the password?'

Frank tried to answer. 'is it...abracadabra?'

'no'

'is it...hocus-pocus?'

'nope'

'how 'bout...the-new-assistant-manager-Harley-is-with-us-and-if-you-don't-let-us-in-we'll-tap-each-other?'

Natalie swung open the door. Frank jumped into her arms and they kissed.

'so sorry about that' i said. 'i didn't expect he would say that'

Natalie laughed. 'don't worry. with him, you hear that a lot'

Alicia got up. Mikey walked toward her.

'hey, baby' Mikey said.

'hey hon--' Alicia replied. but she got cut off by Mikey's lips.

'aw' i said. 'they are so cute together'

well, Alicia must have heard me because she tore away from Mikey and looked up. she gave me a piercing look, and, well, if she could, she would've burned a hole right through my face.

'ohemgee, that skank is here?' she said.

'excuse me?'

Alicia pulled me into the kitchen. 'keep your hands off Mikey. i know you. he's talked about you enough times for me to see that you love him'

'i do not!'

'so just keep your slutty, skanky, whore-hands off him. don't think about him, don't breathe on him, don't touch him, don't step withing ten feet of him. because he's mine'

i usually never cry. maybe if someone close died, or if a dog got run over by a truck and i wittnessed it, then sure, ill cry. but someone trying to bruise my ego? no way. but this time, it was like she was trying to stab a knife into my chest. i didn't love Mikey. just love him like a brother is all. no more. not when there are guys who choose not to stay with people like Alicia are around.
but this time i cried. i locked myself in the bathroom and bawled like a baby.

3RD POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Natalie looked at Frank then to the locked bathroom. 'do you think Al did something?' the answer might've been no, but just then Alicia came out of the kitchen with a satisfying look on her face.

Frank broke away from Natalie to go up to Alicia. 'what the hell did you say to her?'

'the truth'

'and that would be...'

'that she should keep her hands off me, the slut'

this time Gerard entered the conversation. 'i don't actually care whether your my brother's gonna kill me after i say this or what. but Harley's one of the nices girls around here. and if you think she's gonna make a move on Mikey, then you, Alicia are sorely mistaken'

Gerard and Frank rushed to the bathroom and knocked open the door.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i unlocked the door to see Gerard and Frank embracing me and my tears in a hug.

'we are so sorry we let Al do that to you' Gerard said.

'don't worry, you didn't know' i replied.

'we'll talk about it later' Frank said. 'right now, i can smell Nat's dinner'

i walked out, dabbing my tear-stained cheeks. maybe alicia just didnt understand. i mean, Mikey could be snatched up by any girl if he wanted to.

but she just didn't get it, and i'm guessing nobody does. and honestly, i don't think i am.




don't worry, Harley WILL indeed get with Gerard or Mikey. and the other brother WILL find someone AWESOME. every band member will. but how they find that special someone...well, that's in my head...for no one to see.
Sign up to rate and review this story