Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Panic Meets Justin

Chapter 6

by magicforsmokey 1 review

chapter 6 obviously...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 934 words

0Unrated
Brendon glanced at Justin expression. It was one of complete surprise and amazement. He looked at the girl Justin was staring at. Maybe she was why he'd seemed so out at the fair. Yeah that was it.

Justin wasn't able to stop staring. His eyes locked onto Rachel's face. She'd begun taking orders from the other guys. She moved to Justin.

"And what do you want?"
she asked, eyes still on the small note book that she was using for taking orders.

"I-you-"
Justin just stared unbelievingly.

Rachel looked up as if his voice had jolted her. As she raised her eyes to meet his, Justin could see that she'd recognized him too.

"Hi!"
Rachel smiled.

"Hey. You work here?"

Justin smiled back, aware of how quiet it had become at the table. It was pretty obvious the group had realized something was going on.

"Only on the weekends. I so need enough to buy an ipod."

"Nice. What do you have to eat?"

Rachel looked down at the menu bitting her lip.

"Um, try the parfaits. The sandwichs are damn expensive."

Justin laughed.

"Okay then, one parfait for me."

Suddenly Sexyback blared on the radio playing over the loudspeakers. Spencer snickerd. It never failed to amuse him when a song by them or Justin played on the radio. He looked at the girl named Rachel, expecting to see a smile. She looked as though nothing had happened. The song ended and the radio spokesperson came on.

"And that was Justin ITimberlake with his newest hot single, SexyBack!"

Rachel's eyes widened and stared at Justin. Her mouth fell oepn.

"That's why your familiar! My friend is obssesed with you! You just look different without all the stuff and stuff."

Justin smiled slightly and nodded. To tell the truth, he didn't know if he perfered it when Rachel didn't know who he was. Now, he didn't know how she would react.

"I wouldn't stay here for long if you're that famous. A lot of teenage fanatics usually come between 11 and 12."

Rachel said, pretending to check her watch. At that moment, Justin just knew that she wouldn't treat him differently either way. A look of understanding passed between them.

"So how do you guys know each other?"

Jon asked, head cocking slightly to the left as if trying to figure something out.

"I thought you didn't have a girlfriend Justin."

Both Rachel and Justin blushed a scarlett red at that comment.

"She's not my girlfriend. I met her at the fair earlier today."

Jon laughed and winked at him.

"Oh I get it. Of course she isn't. Gee, first Ryan and now you too?"

Justin glared at him.

"Hey if you guys wanna talk we'll go pick up a few things at the supermarket over there and come back in a few."

Brendon said, motioning towards the door.

"No, no I've got to go in a few minutes anyway. My shifts over at 12:30. I'll be right back."

Rachel answered, quickly hurrieing off with the orders. Justin stared after her, looking slightly dissapointed.

"Nice going Johnny."

Spencer said sarcastically.

"No, it's okay. I don't really-"

Justin's words faltered at his attempt to prevent them getting into an arguement. He couldn't deny it though, he had wanted to talk to Rachel alone. This was probably the first time a girl hadn't gone completly ballistic after realizing that he was a big A-Lister. A girl that he'd actually liked. Be realistic. He told himself. What were the chances that he'd ever be able to be with her? He was so busy and plus he hardly knew her. Yeah but it wasn't impossible. Besides, it wasn't like they lived in too completely different worlds, an annoying voice inside him reataliated.

Rachel brought back the food on 2 trays after a few minutes.

"Here, um enjoy."

She said, avoiding Justin's gaze. She left for the kitchen again in a hurry.

"Jeez I think she really has a thing for you."

Brendon said, munching his salade.

They finished eating and got up. Justin looked around, hoping to catch Rachel one more time. She wasn't anywhere near the kitchen. Sighing quietly, he followed the other guys out the door. The guys were trying to wave a taxi down. Unsuccesfully. Suddenly Justin saw Rachel a few steps ahead.

"Um, I'll be right back ok?"

Justin said to the guys and took off in the direction Rachel was going before they could ask anymore questions. Soon he'd caught up with her.

"Hey, Rachel!"

She turned, surprised.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, are you mad at me?"

Justin asked, eyes concerned.

"No, why would I be mad at you? I was just a bit surprised, that's all."

"Oh, cause I don't meet a girl that dosen't freak out when they know everyday."

Rachel snikered.

"Oh, I'll freak out once I get past the first 15 minutes of realizing I just met a popstar."

Justin laughed.

"Um, listen I'd really like to get together sometime. I know you might be really busy but if you want to, you know-"

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

They exchanged phone numbers.

"So I'll call you soon?"

Rachel smiled and nodded.

"Yes, you will."

Justin stood there, not able to move. Rachel thought this was quite funny.

"I think your friends are waiting for you."

She said pointing to Jon, Spencer, and Brendon waving frantically at Justin after finally being able to flag down a taxi.

"Right. I'll see you later."

Justin said, slowly turning away.

"Bye Justin."

Rachel watched as Justin's retreating figure running back to the cab. She smiled.

Sign up to rate and review this story