Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Panic Meets Justin

Chapter 5

by magicforsmokey 0 reviews

just read it

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 1450 words

0Unrated
Okay, this is Smokeys chapter! Um, not much to say today except a couple of random things, first of all is that im mad at My Chemical Romance, because their Black Parade Tour isnt coming here, second of all, im mad at my mom because she wont let me go to any concerts, third of all, im mad, so if this chapter is weird you cant blame me.
_______________________________________________________________
BRENDONS POV
We just got back from this cool state fair, Justin seems kind of out of it, so does Ryan. Geez, i feel alone here, Jon and Spencer are both looking at pictures we took at the fair on the lap top and theres no sense trying to talk to Justin or Ryan. I guess i should call and check up on Alison.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I asked into my phone after she answered.

"Not much, im bored here." Alison whined.

"Baby, i havent even been gone that long." I said, trying to get her to stop whining.

"I know, but you're my boyfriend and i miss you." She said in her whiny voice, aww the things I would do for love, like endure Alison's whiny ass voice when shes sad or pissed off.

"Alison, I miss you too, but this is more important then being home with you right now." oops, I could feel a million little alarms going off in my head when i said that.

"WHAT?" She screamed, it amazed me how much and how loud women could scream and not have a hoarse voice.

"I didnt mean that, i meant that this is really important for me to be here right now, but nothing is more important than you baby." I said quickly.

"Okay Brendon. I have to go now, Vicky's bringing me shopping." She said, i breathed a sigh of relief, i was safe.

"Have fun, bye Baby, I love you." I said.

"Bye, I love you too." She said then hung up.

I walked out to the front of the bus.

"Wow Brendon, some of those pictures you took are really good." Spencer said from the stool he was sitting on.

"Thanks." I said, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"I wonder what Vicky's up to." Jon asked sitting next to Spencer, Vicky was his girlfriend.

"Alison said they're going shopping." I said. "Justin! Ryan!" I yelled towards the back of the bus.

"Coming!" Justin yelled back.

He appeared in the kitchen moments later wearing a pair of sweatpants and a muscle shirt. "What did you want?" Justin asked me.

"I was wondering what we were going to do for food, im starving." I said, we had a sound check in three hours for our last concert here, then we moved on to our next location.

"I dont care, what about that little cafe we passed on the way to the fair." Justin asked, running a hand through his short, dirty blonde hair.

"Sure, let me go get Ryan." I said, then headed towards the back of the bus. "Ryan!"I yelled, pounding on his door.

"One second." His muffled voice said from the other side of the door. A second later the door opened up, he had a phone in his hand.

"What Brendon?" He asked, his hand was over the mouthpiece on the phone.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go eat with us." I asked.

"Um, actually, I made plans with Debbie to go get some lunch." Ryan said. "Im on the phone with her now."

"Okay, well we're leaving now." I said then walked away.

RYANS POV
"Okay, bye Debbie, ill see you soon." I said before i closed my phone. Brendon and the rest of the guys just left to go get something to eat, I didnt go because me and Debbie decided to get lunch before the concert tonight because it was really our last chance at something before i left for the next location.

I slipped on my shoes, told the driver i'd be back soon and that i was going to eat (he had to know where we were at all times otherwise our boss would get mad at him), then left the bus and got into our rental (The guys took the van).

DEBBIES POV
I had just hung up with Ryan, I was so happy that I forgot to ask Pierre if it was okay if I went on a date. I knew I didnt need his permission, but he would probably be pissed if I didnt ask him.

I figure I should tell him.

"Um, David, where's Pierre?" I asked David, who was sitting in front of the living room TV with a bowl of cereal, he must of just woken up.

"I dont know, call his cell." David said, then ate a spoonful of his lucky charms.

"Thanks for the help." I said sarcasticly, then searched for the cordless phone.

"You're welcome." He smirked, milk dripping out of his mouth.

"Thats disgusting David." I whined.

"You know you like it." He laughed.

"Sure I do Dav." I said, dialing Pierre's cell number.

"Um hmm." He slurped some milk.

The cellphone rang a little, then Pierre picked up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Pierre." I said. "Where are you?"

"Im at Charlottes, I told David I was staying here." Pierre said.

"Oops, I forgot." I laughed. "Anyway, um I was wondering if it was okay if I went out with a friend for lunch." I said, technically it wasnt lying, it just wasnt telling the whole truth.

"Sure, you're old enough, you dont have to ask me to hang out with friends." Pierre laughed.

"K, thanks bro. I gotta go now, bye." I said.

"Bye Deb." Pierre said, then hung up, I put the phone on its dock.

"Go out with a friend for lunch?" David asked, putting his bowl in the sink. "You're going out withb Ryan arent you?"

"Maybe. Wash that bowl out, Pierre's going to have a fit if you dont." I said, grinning, I was happy that I was going to see Ryan.

"Heh, im telling Pierre you lied to him." David smirked.

"You wouldnt dare." I said.

"Oh wouldnt I?" David said.

"Nope."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you're really ticklish." I said, before he could process what i had said, i had tackled him to the ground and was tickling him.

"AAAAAHHHH!"David yelled between laughs. "Fine! I wont tell! Just get off me!" He panted.

"Told ya." I said getting up, he got up too. There was a knock at the door. David ran to answer it. 'Shit, I forgot Ryan said he was picking me up.' I thought to myself.

"Debbie, your boyfriend is here!" David yelled from the door.

"One sec Dav!" I yelled as I rushed into my bedroom to change out of my pajamas.

RYANS POV
I just got to Debbies apartment, David answered the door.

"Hey, I came to pick up Debbie." I said.

"Debbie, your boyfriend is here!" David yelled to her.

She said one second.

"Come in, make yourself confortable." David said stepping aside. I walked in and followed David into the living room.

Me and David were in a deep conversation about guitar straps when Debbie walked into the living room.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I said standing up.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Have fun kids." David said.

"David, we're like the same age." Debbie laughed.

"So what, im filling in for your brother. Now remember to stay out of trouble, and if you happen to do 'that', be safe." David laughed.

"Shut the hell up David." Debbie said smacking him. "Lets go Ryan." She walked outside, I followed.

JUSTINS POV
We just made it to the Cafe. Brendon had to pick the table, he picked one way in the back so fans wouldnt find us.

"Im starving." I said, sitting down next to Spencer.

"Me too." Jon said.

"I have to use the bathroom, ill be right back." I said, then got up from the table.

"Wait, what do you want to eat in case the waiter comes?" Brendon asked.

"Chicken strips." I said, then walked to the bathroom.

When I came back, there were waters on the table.

"The waitress came, Jon ordered for you." Brendon said.

"Okay, thanks." I said, then sat down.

A couple minutes later the waitress came back carrying a tray with our orders on it. When she handed me my food, i saw her face. It was Rachel.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Okay, that was my chapter, it was a cliffhanger! YAY! Ok, im gonna leave the next chapter up to Fufu to right, so yea, please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story