Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > She is mine.

The famous Benji Madden, My "Father."

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

This is going to be way different than I thought.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 1165 words

0Unrated
She finally understood the direction Joel was heading in. She ran after Benji. "Benji!" She called out to him. He turned around and saw her running after him. "what you doing?" She asked innocently. "Walking around." He shrugged. "Mined if I joined?" She wanted to be with him to get to know him. "Sure, if you want." They walked around for a while and talked like old buddies.

"So, How have you been?" He asked not knowing what else to say. "Well, You could have prevented this question." She said. He looked down at his shoes, "You always find a way to make me feel guilty, don't you?" He chuckled a little. "Benji! Look out!" She yelled. He looked up just in time to bang into a pole. "OWE! Damnit that hurt." He giggled embarrased. "Oh, you think that's funny?" He had an evil smile on his face and started chasing her. They run until they got to a park and She tripped and he pounced on her and started a tickle fight. "Benji! I'm gonna pee my pants!" She said between laughing fits.

He stopped tickling and put on a serious face. "Move in with me." He said. She thought he was still joking around. Once she realized he was serious she quite giggling. "Oh, Benji. I don't know. What about my school and dad?" She said in a sad emotion. "You caould have a new school with new friends." He said purposely leaving out her dad. "I'd...Have....To.. Ask." She said studdering. She really didn't know him. I mean how was she to remember him? She knew her dad would let her, But she didn't know if she wanted to or not. This was the first time shes really been out of the house except of school.

They got up and went to tell Joel and the rest of G.C. the plan. They thought it was really short noticed and she agreed with that part but they also thought it was a good idea. She wasn't sure on that. "Benji, come with me?" She asked with puppy eyes. "Of course." He had a grin from ear to ear. This was the best time too since he just finished tour. They arrived at her house and went in. She found her dad watching t.v. with a beer in his hands. Nothing new. "Dad? Can I move in with Benji?" She was nervously. "Yeah. Whatever." He said not really paying attention to her question. "Kay." She whispered waling into her "room". All she had in there were A dresser filled with nothing and a bed. All she needed was her doll that she had since she was little.

She walked out to Benji's car to find Benji in it. "Ready?" He asked with a smile and she nodded. She put on her seatbelt and he put the car in reverse. She watched the house until it disappeared. She wiped a tear away from her face and turned to face the front. "So, I'm going to need clothes." She said embarrased. "You can have what ever you want." He smiled and she put on a fake smile to please him. "You know, I gave you that doll when you were smaller." He said looking at her and then back to the road. She looked down at the doll then back up. "Thanks." She really didn't know what else to say.

They met the guys at the airport and they were going to fly home. It wouldn't take long. They all were hanging out and talking to Beth to get to know her better. "So, What grade you in?" Paul asked. "seventh." She said proudly. "What's your favorite and your least favorite subjects?" Joel asked. "Least favorite is social studies and favorite is Language Arts." She laughed at their face expressions. "How could you not like social studies?" Benji asked shocked. "It's so boring. Why should we know about the past? I olnly need to know about the future and present." She said with a shrug. "Language arts is cool because I like spelling and stuff." She said like it was nothing. "Can you spell Hippopotamus?" Billy ased because truely, He couldn't spell that word. "H-i-p-p-o-p-o-t-a-m-u-s." She said with a smile. "Wow." Benji said. "I didn't even know how to spell that!"

"Hey! Were here!" Joel said looking out the window. The exited the plane and they ot in their cars. Joel got in with Benji because his car was at his house. Once they pulled up to the house Benji turned around and asked Beth how she liked it. "It's a Castle!" She exclaimed. Just because she's the "daughter" of Benji Madden doesn't mean she is going to change into a spoiled brat, does it? No! She wanted to stay the same. All she needs is a new outfit here and there and tolitres and shoes and she is going to be fine. She doesn't wear makeup yet. So she doesn't need to worry about that yet. This is going to be really tempting but she is strong?

Once they entered the house, She ran upstair and starting exploring the upstairs "house." "This place it huge!" she said to herself. "You can pick any room you want." Benji said out of no where scaring the poop out of her. "Okay." She laughed nerviously. "Benji. Thank you." She smailed sweetly. Even though she is getting home sick. "Hey, tomorrow, we'll go shopping for some stuff you want and need." He smiled. He's been doing that alot. "Okay." she said and started walking off opening and closing doors until she found they room she wanted. It had a walk in closet and a bathroom connected. This is like her own house in a room.

She put her doll on her bed and went into the bathroom. She ran the water into the HUGE jacuzzi bathtub and stripped. She got in slowly and enjoyed the warm water on her skin. She stayed in there for and hour and a half until her skin was prunny. She tried to convince her self that she would have what she needed and more and that she actually had some people that cared for her. But she couldn't help miss her dad. He nuglected her. He never touched her in a abusive or sexual way but he was her father for 8 eight years.

Once she got out she realized that she had no other clothes. She wrapped herself into a towel and went to find Benji. She found him. "Benji? Do have any clothes I can sleep in? She asked embarrased again. "Umm..." He was just looking at her in shock. "Yeah." And he leaft to find her some clothes. He came back with some shorts and a shirt. "Here." She tooked them and kisshim on the cheek goodnight and said it, "goodnight, /dad/." She smiled sweetly and left and another adventure to find her room and go to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story