Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

no reason no rebates

by panic_mcr_lovr 4 reviews

ok my friends picked this title. dont ask.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 380 words

1Moving
My heart stops for a moment and my jaw drops. A chill runs through my skin, even though the club is hot and full of sweaty dancing teenagers. A lump begins to form in the center of my throat as I think, How could he do this to me?

"Wait! It's not what you think!" Adam cries out as tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Yes! It's exactly what I think! You were cheating on me! I saw y-you...kiss h-her!" I scream at him.

I can tell people are starting to stare, and I can feel their eyes on my back, but I don't care.

I feel horrible, like my heart dropped into my stomach and was just sitting there, like it was waiting for me to throw it up.

Adam, my boyfriend, the guy that I thought was the one for me, had just kissed another girl!

I run outside, bursting with fury and misery, while hot tears pour down my face. I run until I'm so weak, I practically collapse when I attempt to sit on the curb; I had to get as far away as possible from Adam. I just sit there with tears still cascading down my bright red cheeks.

I thought about how messed up my life was.

My dad committed suicide last week, my sister was murdered by a psychotic man with a gun, the people I once called friends hated me, and all of my 3 ex-boyfriends, including Adam, had either cheated on me or abused me.

I fished in my pocket for my razor blade, took it out, and pressed it to my forearm once, twice, three times, four times.

As the blood drips onto the black asphalt of the street, a stranger, dressed in vintage clothing, walks up to me and says, "You don't look too happy. Is there anything I can do to cheer you up? I don't like it when people around me are sad." My eyes widen and I gasp when I look up at the stranger's face; it is the face I had seen on the covers of many magazines and on the poster in my room.

It is the face of Ryan Ross.



dun dun dun!! wat will happen yo?! please rate and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story