Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Misconceptions of a hero

hunger part two

by InuKag 3 reviews

Inu/Kag .... Mirok/Sang .... Things don't always go the way you plan them too... and sometimes... people aren't what they seem. If they aren't too careful, feelings could get inthe way of victory.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 2131 words

0Unrated
~~ ~~

The old man fucking left! He fucking left me here alone and I have no clue what I am doing. Inuyasha thought a little irritably. Little did he realize the old man actually had been doing him a favor when he said he was going to be accompanying Mrs. Higurashi, who was taking Souta to soccer practice; it meant he would have her all alone for at least a few hours. Inuyasha smiled and moved the rest of the now cooked egg to the plate. It was slightly burned, not too much and he knew it wouldn't taste terrible but, he had tried.

Organizing everything on the tray, the smirking hanyou laid the rose upon the wood above the food filled plate. The smell of all the fragrances together wasn't bad, but the scent that lingered stronger was her. She was aroused, and he could smell it. Wench better still be in bed. Basically tripping up the stairs, carefully trying not to drop anything he carried, he made it to her door. Thankfully, he had left it cracked and simply pushed it open with his hip.

"Hey! What's all this, Inuyasha?" He could hear the amusement and surprise in her voice, causing him to cock a brow.

"You're hungry, right wench?" She nodded, and he set the tray down carefully in her lap. "I've brought you food." Her giggle made him smile a little.

"Did you cook this all by yourself, Inuyasha?" When he looked at her, she seemed to don some sort of pensiveness almost, fear?

"I... yeah? Is that bad?" His head almost hung, but when he looked in her eyes, he realized she was only toying with him.

"No... the slightly burned taste gives it a certain... character?" She laughed again and swallowed some of the juice. After she polished off the plate, Inuyasha moved it aside and sat down beside her on the bed. She smiled and reached for him, softly whispering in his ear. "You know, there is something that I have been craving for a while now... I was hoping maybe you could help me fill..." Inuyasha grinned and started to kiss her neck. Quietly she mewled; provoking him to go on; but he stopped suddenly.

"Not 'til you get some more rest, Koibito... then, you can have your fill of me whenever you want." He kissed her cheek and smirked. She looked angry, but she complied and laid her body back on the bed; smiling when he tucked her into the comforter.

Inuyasha watched her sleep, she looked so peaceful... he almost hated to leave her but he felt as if he had no choice. He picked up the tray and walked down to the kitchen to clean up his mess and make sure that everything was up to par for her mother; he definitely didn't want her to think anything bad of him now, especially since she accepted him as easily as she would a son. He smiled as he got to work.

~*~

It took him a good two hours to clean the entire kitchen spotless and manage not to break anything, but he did it. Surveying his handy work, he felt a sense of self pride welling in his chest and let out a 'ha'. In the midst of his self appreciating rant within, he heard a yawn and sigh from behind him; turning, he saw Kagome, clad in her pj's, a messy bun atop her head. She smiled at him brightly when he looked her way, he smiled back joyously knowing well that she was fully rested and aroused; yet again. In a swift motion, Inuyasha scooped her up in his arms and kissed her passionately; catching her gasp of surprise. She was tense, but soon relaxed into his embrace and kissed him back with the same fervor.

"So... does this mean I'm rested enough, Inuyasha?" She quipped sarcastically when they broke apart. His arms tightened and a low growl emanated in his chest; Kagome pulled him closer and rested her head on his shoulder. Inuyasha's arms held tightly to her, wrapping his strong arms around her back and waist.

"I love you, wench..." His soft voice played in her head like a melody, her heart fluttered and her arousal became intensified; Inuyasha sensed it and cocked a grin. Slowly, his hands traveled down her sides, tickling her sensitive flesh. Goosebumps formed in betrayal to the warmth she felt within... she was melting in his arms. His tongue traced the line of her jaw to capture her lips in another searing kiss, then he lifted her into his arms; causing a startled moan to escape her. Firmly, he held her... trying to concentrate on her lips and not dropping her, Inuyasha broadly flew to the top of the steps to get to her room; just in case someone where to come home early, he didn't want to embarrass her or lose any respect. When he entered the room and shut the door; clicking the lock into place, he gently placed Kagome on her bed and nuzzled his nose against hers. It was a sickly cute display of hesitation, but he wanted to be sure that she was okay. Draped in the enclosure of silver strands, their foreheads rested against each other's. Her eyes fixed deeply into the amber gaze that stared into her own stormy gray, she kissed his cheek almost pensively and cleared her throat.

"I'm nervous." She whispered lightly, her breath playing gently across his lips; her left arm snaking around his waist. Inuyasha's eyes held a light behind them as he nodded in understanding, gently cupping her cheek in his hand.

"Me too, we've only done this once and it was when I was human..." He laced his fingers with the fingers of her right hand that lay beside her head. "I won't hurt you, Kagome." He whispered against her ear calmly.

"I know... I trust you, Inuyasha. I always have." She let out a nervous breath and closed her eyes; reveling in his light touches. Softly, he pressed his lips against hers claiming them in a rough passion. Becoming braver, Kagome gave into her desires and let her body move on its own accord; her mind became blank, only registering his ministrations. He ran his index finger across her knuckle as he squeezed her hand before letting go.

"God, I love you wench." He muttered against her skin as he moved downward... stripping her of her clothing as well as his own. She winced when his hand stopped at her newly gained scar, lingering there. A feeling of sadness permeated the air and Kagome looked down to see his eyes tear up.

"What's wrong, Inuyasha...?" She felt as if she would cry and burst all at once. He placed a kiss upon the blemish and continued downward; as soon as she felt his lips against her sex, all thoughts flew away. He flicked his tongue upon her most sensitive area, earning a soft mewl. His actions were slow, strenuous and tortured as he brought her to a peak only to tease another spot and let her inevitable climax to recede back. Knowing that he couldn't use his fingers without hurting her, he continued to use his tongue, darting in and out of her entrance delightfully to take the attention away from her already swollen nub. Finally, deciding that he needed to get her a little more prepared for his painfully hardened self; he stopped his teasing and showed no mercy. Flicking in circles, her body began to arch against his face and her cries had started coming a bit more often. Wanting to see the expression on her face when she came, Inuyasha held her hips down to the mattress firmly with one hand, while using a knuckle on his other to massage her to release. Her eyes closed, and her face went into a frown; eyebrows' burrowing hard, her mouth was slightly opened but no words would form... only barely legible half-assed sighs and other random noises. He loved the way she looked covered in a thin sheen of sweat, the way she tried to wiggle free of him in vain... knowing that it was because of him. When he watched her body go slack, he covered her body with his and kissed her pulse. Her breathing was labored and tattered as she weakly brought a hand to his neck.

"I told you I wouldn't hurt you." He replied to her gaze smugly.

"Ih...nuyasha...Can ... can I ask you something?" Her heartbeat started to slow and she pushed the naked hanyou back a little as she sat up. His eyes were glittered with a bit of worry at her tone, but he managed to nod. "I... I wanted to ask you about something that I heard from Koga." She closed her eyes, unsure of how to say what she desired... Inuyasha grimaced at the though of that stinky wolf but pushed his anger aside and nodded.

"Sure, Kagome."

"Right," she nodded and opened her eyes to catch his curious gape. "Okay, so he had said something about mating with me when he kidnapped me to be his shard detector when we first met him... saying I was his woman and should bear his mark. What... what did he mean by that?" Inuyasha sat there stunned. Mate. He meant mate. His mind was going crazy... was she having second thoughts about being with him? Then it occurred to him when he took a look at the expression she bore. I never even asked her if she would be my mate... is she afraid I still want Kikyo?

"I... Kagome, he meant... he meant that you would be his mate... forever to be with only him and bear his pups ... be his wife I suppose." Inuyasha looked down. Maybe she didn't want to be his mate. Maybe she wanted Koga and his first thoughts were accurate. She noticed his slight agitation and reached for his cheek; bringing his gaze back to her.

"Sango explained it to me..." She had a sympathetic prose, and Inuyasha looked on confused.

"Then, why did you ask?"

"I asked because... and I know it sounds a little forward and everything... but after all that has happened... I just don't want to make assumptions and be wrong..." she drifted off and Inuyasha gripped her shoulders to shake her just a little.

"Wench, would you spit it out already?" His immature reaction made her smile, partially melting away part of her fears.

"I... I guess what I'm trying to say is that, Inuyasha... can I be your mate? Would you... would you ... I mean do you ... can you..." she growled a bit in frustration. She just couldn't seem to get the right words to form in her head. Inuyasha chuckled a little and kissed her nose.

"Silly wench, aren't I supposed ta ask that question of you?" His tone was playful and quiet. She looked to be a little angry, yet confused.

"I ... but... you..." She was blushing so badly.

"Why are you trying to talk? Heh, don't you get it Kagome? You are the only one... I've told you that. I guess it's me that has been having trouble finding a way to ask you if you would be my mate. But if it is what you want then...I gladly accept that offer of yours." He felt all his resolve go when she smiled. He could feel her happiness seeping through his hardened core only to melt it as well. Kagome, this woman, he would do anything for her... give her anything he could... just to see that smile.

He pushed her back on the bed carefully, gripping her hand again in his and lacing the fingers tightly together. He slowly nudged her knees apart and gripped his manhood in his free hand; lining it up with her body and preparing for their first time ... that is with him as a half demon. He squeezed her hand tighter as he started to pull himself inside her, locking his eyes with hers it was almost as if their bodies didn't matter; he thrust hard within her. Inuyasha felt Kagome starting to rock gently against him, almost timidly urging him to go deeper. He complied to her silent demand as he felt her knees rise to give him a better angle. He moved faster within her, looking down at one point to watch their bodies join and depart from one another; this only increased his feeling as the pressure in his loins almost unbearable. Inuyasha could vaguely hear mangled versions of his name falling from her lips as he had begun to lose his control; his eyes flickered red... his demon was taking over.

Sign up to rate and review this story