Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

The Beginning

by mcr_lover103 4 reviews

Roxanne went through her life thinking only about Gerard Way, trying to find the best words to show him that she wasn't a crazy teen fan. Soon she finds herself trying to remember all of that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 382 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter 1:

She walked down her block, her brown ponytail swinging as she slightly hummed to herself. Her thoughts were on Gerard Way, the one man she decided would be the only one for her. After all, Roxanne decided that he had to be her soulmate. She wasn't a crazy groupie who ran to get tickets every time he was on tour. She instead found herself thinking of witty things to say to him-something that would make him think,"Wow".

Roxanne found herself at her door, and trudged up the stairs to her room, hoping no one would talk to her so she could be in her own world. She changed from her uniform, which she decided to tell Gerard was a symbol of stupid conformists. She stared into her mirror, looking at her light skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. Would Gerard find her attractive? She settled down with her ipod. His voice now filled her mind, like always.She now thought of meeting him and telling him that she saw him more than a singer,but a poet of Shakesquere porportion. God, she thought to herself, am I too obsessed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Roxanne,come down here!" she heard her mother yell up the stairs.

She trudged back down the stairs, awaiting the news of her mother, probably bad. Her mother thought she was shy, but she was really just anti-social. Why did people have to be so annoying anyway?

"Guess where you get to go," her mother said, "You get to go to a concert on Friday!"

"...What concert?"Roxanne asked cautiously. She suspected something awful.

"A nice christian rock concert with this nice man"

"Ah no"

"Come on now, it will be fun. There will be other kids"

"Yea, religious freaks". Gerard didn't like religion either.

"You're going".

Her mother stalked off to the kitchen. How could this happen? She really hated when her mother did stuff like this. She didn't need her to force her to go places. She instantly decided to head out to Central Park that day and stay there for a while. No one would think she would be there. Besides, no one would be there - or so she thought.

(I hope you guys like it-I'm trying hard. give some comments so i know how to improve)
Sign up to rate and review this story