Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Central Park

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Roxanne heads to Central Park to wait out the concert.Her thoughts almost leave Gerard until she sees a black figure.......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 297 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2:

She sat on the screeching subway, awaiting her stop. She stared at the floor. Roxanne hated to look at the people opposite and hated when they looked at her. Why couldn't they mind their business?She wondered if Gerard had taken the subway a lot before. She smiled at this thought. Her thoughts were never far away from him.

She wandered up the lonely dirt path in Central Park.Throwing the hood of her hoodie over her long hair, she headed towards the path to get beneath the stone bridge. It wasn't really a bridge, it just connected two hills.She thought of her mom. How could she do that to her, making her go to something like that? She pleaded this whole week but it only led her here, this little santuary. Roxanne turned to look behind her, and saw no one. Perfect. A place to be herself, a Gerard lovin' antisocial girl.

From where she was standing she could see a dark figure sitting against the filthy walls of the underneath of the bridge. Roxanne thought it must be Vince, the homeless man who spent his days smoking under there. As she got closer, she saw it couldn't be Vince. The person had fairly long black hair and she decked out in black......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She got closer and closer, the little pebbles beneath her sneakers squeaking. The man, still sitting against the wall, didn't even look up towards the sound, he just sat smoking a cigarette. She wondered who it could be, ignoring the little voice in the back of her head. Roxanne warily approached him, now seeing the outline of his face - no it couldn't be! Was it miracle that a god was sent to her under that bridge?? Roxanne just had to know......
Sign up to rate and review this story