Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

Chapter twelve: I could be your hero baby. I could wish away the pain

by xCamisadox 3 reviews

All is good?!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 351 words

0Unrated
Since you lot are so awesome i updated twice today!!!



"What....the?" Ashlee couldn't hold back her tears.

Ryan...gone?
Ryan gone without saying goodbye.

She fucking loved him and he just went? Like that. No warning. No nothing.

She decided to call Brendon. He was closest to Ryan and his letter was sweet.

"Urie"

"Ash you okay" He asked.
She could hear the concern in his voice. Nice to know that some one cares.

"not really. I thought Ryan liked me. But he just fucks off without as much as a hug" She replied.

Hoping Brendon could Feed her the answers she craved.

"Babe. He loves you. But he has responsibilities"

"Brendon. I get that. It's the band first. Fine. But don't I even deserve a goodbye. Maybe even a hug a kiss. Something?"

"It's not as simple as that. Ash. He had to go. His Dad Died"

With that Ashlee's heart sunk. He was there with her for Summer she wanted to be there with him now.


"oh my. I know that's tough. But I could of helped. If he really loves me he would of wanted me around" she reasoned.

"He's a wreck. Ash. To be honest, he didn't want you to see him like this. To you he is strong, stable. To him he is a mess. Ash he wants you to be happy that is all"

Ashlee sighed. Couldn't anything be simple?

"I wanna come"

"what?"

"to Las Vagas. To Ryan. Brendon I know your dumb. But come on"

She could feel him smiling down the phone.

"WOWEEE! I'll check plane times. You missy go back! Hurry love ya chick"

"you to bear"

Following her orders.

Ashlee went to her room and packed her little ass of.



A/N: Again thanks for the reviews. They mean a lot.
This story is coming to an end.
In about 3-4 chapters.
But,
The will be a sequel.
So I can guarantee you that no one is going to die!
This (apart from summer and Ryan's Dead.) is a death free story.
If you wanna know what happens.
REVIEW!!
xxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story