Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

Chapter thirteen: your hands are shaking cold. Your hands are mine to hold

by xCamisadox 1 review

Some Brendon-Spencer action :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 440 words

0Unrated
A/N: You guy's rock :) Thanks for all the reviews. This is the first of the three chapters that will make the end of this story.


Brendon smiled.
Ryan had better no be mad. He may come across as shy- but the guy can be vicious. He knew this all to well. Recently he borrowed (without intention to return) his favorite grey jacket.



He still had the bruises.



Okay.

"Phone"

"Glasses"

"Harry Potter"

"Ipod"

"Skinnies"

"Leggings"

"Tops"

"Knickers"

"Emergency-thongs"

"Bras"

"Sexy bra"

"Make up"

Ashlee looked at all the things spread across her bed. That should be enough.

Now to fit them in her pathetic excuse for a bag.


The next day.



Spencer looked up from his drum kit to see Brendon standing there. Pulling that face, you make after you've just farted in a lift.

"Dude. Was that fucking you?" Spencer moaned as his nose meet the smell of eggs.

"Ugh...NO!" Brendon replied going red.

"Whatever man. You have a serious gas problem"

"Spence. Ashlee is catching a plane here."

With that, Spencer's drumsticks hit the floor.

"DUDE" "what the...?" he yelled.

"Oooh. Is it bad? I thought it was good" Brendon replied, playing with his wrists.

"Brendon. You have a lot to learn. I have a lot to teach you. Men like to look strong. Ryan isn't strong now. That will like totally defeat the whole point of manhood. Like dude. You get me like"

"Spencer. You speak like a twelve year old Pete wentz fan." Brendon laughed. "All I wanted was a lift to the airport"

Spence was speechless. Shit. This was not good.
Was Brendon a girl trapped in a man's body?
MEN DO NOT DO EMOTIONAL CRAP!


The boys arrived at the airport. Slipped on their "gangster hoodie" and some shades. And headed to arrivals.
"Where's Terminal one?" Brendon asked.
"Do I look like I work here?" Spencer snapped.
"Someone's on their man-period," Brendon muttered. Jumping feeling a pair of arms wrap around his waist.


"SPENCER! NOW IS NOT THE TIME" He yelled.
"DUDE! I'm over here. Getting some skittles"

Brendon wondered who was wrapping their arms round him when He saw that green ring.
The green ring. Ashlee always wore.
"ASHLEE" he screamed placing her on his shoulder and picking up her bag.

"SPENCE! We got the delivery. Let's go"

"But Skittles" Spencer whined.

"SPENCER!" Authority taking over his brain.




Ryan was sitting in his normal spot. In front of one of Las Vegas's many casinos.

Lost in thought.
About his dad. Ashlee. And just life in general,
"Ryan....?" He turned around.
To be greeted by the best kiss ever.
"Ashlee"


REVIEW PLEASE :)
Sign up to rate and review this story