Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Make My Heart Burn & My Mouth Foam

Bob does his nails?

by haleyxhomicide 1 review

Arg, I had to make another one cause I fucked it up, but this is just chapter 2, but the rest of them will be on here from now on! If you want to read chapter 1, you have to go to the other one on ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 938 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2.

Hi, my name is Mikey, and I was actually the one that was supposed to tell the last chapter; but the narrator decided to be a bitch and not let me. But never fear, here I am, about to continue the story of how Bob Bryar, went mad.
I always liked Bob, I mean, sure, he was always a little too tempermental, and extremely grumpy; but underneath it all, I think he was a pretty good guy.
I never meant to reject him; but Alicia told me not to let anyone play with Bunny. I didn't know he was going to wander off into the woods depressed and make friends with a cashmier sweater wearing, Marlboro smoking Raccoon named Bucky.
I remember when Bob first brought Bucky to meet us, it's so clear in my mind, as if it happend yesterday.
**
I sat in the middle of the tour bus floor, playing Old Maid with Frank, which, I hated, because Frank never would admit when he lost; and would cry and whine untill I said he had won.
What a baby.
Anways, we're sitting on the floor, right? Well, imagine our suprise when Bob comes burling through the door, laughing his head off, with a little raccoon in a blue cashmier sweater, resting on his shoulder.

"Oh Bucky!" Bob sang, "You're so hilarious!!! You're way more funny than Gerard!!"
Everyone in the bus stared at Bob and the hideous creature sitting on his shoulder.

Gerard wrinkled his nose, "Ewwww, what the fuck is that thing on your shoulder, Bob?"
"Ew ew ew ew ew!!!!!!! It's weird!!!" Frank said, grabbing his batman blanket and cowering underneath it.

Bob frowned and petted Bucky lovingly, "He's not gross, or weird, his name is Bucky and he's my new best friend." Bob said, matter-a-factly.

Crickets

The whole bus, roared with laughter, and sang with a continuous chorus of "ews".

Bob hung his head and cried, expecting Bucky to do the same; but oh no! The devilish creature lunged at Ray's hair!!!
"Oh My God!!! Get it off!! Get this fucking thing off me!!! BOB!!!!!!"

Bob grinned and watched as Bucky gave Ray a new, very unnatractive haircut, using only the claws in his....paws.
We all watched in horror, as Bucky pinned Ray to the ground and yelled at him.

"Who's gross now huh??? Huh?? Tell me fro boy!! Tell me!!!! C'mon!!! Who's your fucking master???"

Ray groaned and whined underneath Bucky's amazingly strong arms and large....paws.

"I'll never say it!!!!!" Ray said, trying his best to free himself from the creature.
Bob Smiled evilly, and filed his nails while Bucky tormented poor Ray, humiliating him in front of all his friends.

"FUCKING SAY IT!!!!"" Bucky scream, tightening his grip on Ray's hair and arm.

Ray spat on the floor, writhing in his own sweat and stray peices of curly, kinky hair, that was now strewn all over the tour bus floor.
"Never!! You nasty, disease carrying hairy fuzzball!!"

Bucky's face turned red with rage; tightening his grip on Ray, he flipped him over and sat on his chest.
Ray kicked and screamed, and begged for help; but we all just stood there, shocked at the strength and cruelty of this seemingly harmless little woodland creature.

Ray managed to flip over and began to wrestle with Bucky.
They rolled and rolled, right out of the tour bus.
We all ran after them, watching Bucky and Ray roll in the grass like two girls fighting over a cute boy.
It was a sad sight, one which I will never forget. All Ray had to do, was say that Bucky was his master; and the demonic little creature would let him go. But alas, Ray has always been prideful, much to prideful to submit to a mangy, disease carrying animal.

I looked back at Bob, who, by this time, was done filing his nails, and was now applying a perfect coat of clear nail polish to them.
Why in the world Bob was giving himself a manacure, I have no idea; but that's not my problem, I'm just the goddamn story teller, so lay off!

I turned my focus back to Bucky and Ray, who by this time, were in the most awkward position I have ever seen.
A nearly bald Ray was lying on his side, while Bucky has his neck in a choke hold with one...paw; and with the other, he had Ray's right arm twisted just so, so that one wrong move on either of their parts, Ray's arm would be a goner.

I looked back at Bob, who was no working on his toenails.
"Bob, please, stop this! C'mon man! Look at Ray!" I pleaded, pointing towards the disgusting display in front of us.

Bob looked up from his self pedicure and looked at the Ray VS Bucky display. Sighing, he stood up and closed the cap on his nail polish.
"Ok, Bucky, that's enough, let him up."

Bucky looked up at Bob, with big decevingly innocent eyes, "Are you sure Bob?"
Bob nodded, "Yea, I'm sure, let him go man."
Bucky smiled sweetly, "As you wish Bob! Anything for you!"

Bucky let go of Ray and back away, as Ray stood to his feet, sweating, drooling and panting.
"Waaaa?? Whhuuuu??? Oh God!!" Ray bent his knees deeply and stratched his face with his nails, leaving little scratch trails on his cheeks.

Bucky walked back over to Bob, and took him by the hand, "let's go get some ice cream."

We all watched them walk away, hand in....paw; making plans to stay on Bucky's good side.
Sign up to rate and review this story