Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Make My Heart Burn & My Mouth Foam

Bob's Tears

by haleyxhomicide 2 reviews

hahahah

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 1013 words

1Funny
Chapter 3.

Bob had disapeared with Bucky, they went off to have ice cream, AGAIN. Goddamnit! Bob was spending all his time with that damn chainsmoking raccoon, and to be honest, it was bugging the shit out of me.
I even tried to talk to Bob about his extremely unhealthy relationship with that damned animal.

Dream music comes on and a little memory cloud floats above Mikey's head

I dragged my feet over to the tree Bob was sitting under, about 30 feet away from the parked tour bus. I had to talk to him about Bucky, he had already viciously attacked Ray; and was already threatening Frank, for being short no less. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Bob was sitting under the tree, humming to himself and making...daisy chains?

I awkwardly aproached him, "Err, hey Bob, whatcha' doin'?
Bob looked up at me, smiling stupidly, "Making daisy chains for Bucky!! Daisie's are his favorite!"
He continued to wrap the little white and yellow flowers around each other, as I clumsily plopped down beside him, shuffling uncomfortably.
"Bob, look, I don't want to piss you off or anything, but I think you and Bucky.."

At the mere mention of that demonic little creature's name, Bob's head shot up and his eyes bored a hole into my skull.
"Now, Bob, calm down, all I'm saying is, that he....well he's bad news!"

Tears welled up in Bob's eyes and he dramatically flung himself onto the grass, wailing and flailing his arms everywhere.
"HE'S MY BEST FRIEND MIKEY!!!!!!! HE LOVES ME!!!" He continued to sob into the grass, what a pitiful sight it was, let me tell you.
I rolled my eyes and sighed, what the hell was he getting so upset over?? It was a raccoon for christ's sake!!!!

Just as I was about to explain myself, Bucky came walking onto the grass, carrying two lemonades, with a cigarette hanging out of his furry lips, as usual.
Now, I'm not sure if animals can get lung cancer, but if it's possible, Bucky's a goner.
"Oh, hello Michael." Bucky said, glaring at me and snuffing his cigarette out on the tree beside him.
"Can I help you?" He stuck his hairy nose up into the air and looked down at me; which is not something he could do normally, so I'm guessing he enjoyed feeling bigger than me.

"No," I said, gritting my teeth, "I've come to see Bob." He walked over to Bob, who was still sobbing into the grass; and placed a....paw on his back, stroking it oh-so-lovingly.
"Well, I don't think Bob wants to talk to you right now, as you can see!" He pointed to the sad sight in front of us, that I am ashamed to say, was Bob, and shook his mangy head.
"I think it's best if you go, before somebody gets hurt." What a passive-aggresive little fucker!!!!!

I glared at the raccoon, trying to seem intimidating; but Bucky wasn't buying. He did something, I didn't expect; Bucky left Bob to his tears and walked over to me.
He tugged on the knee of my pants with his....paw and led me a few feet away from Bob.
"Get down here so I don't here so I don't have to fucking yell!!"

Causiously, I knelt down, making myself leval with Bucky, a dangerous position indeed. The disgusting little animal pushed some stray hairs out of my face and leaned into my ear.
"Look, Mikey, I like you kid, I don't want to have to hurt you, or that precious brother of yours."

I tore my head away from that little shit and grabbed him by his stupid little blue sweater. Bucky writhed underneath my grip, "Let go of me!! Oh my god!! Help!! Bob!!!"
I slapped his mangy, hairy face, "Now, you listen to me you stupid little fuck!" Now, let me tell you something, the realization of what I was doing, which was, threatening a raccoon's life, was extremely rediculous to me at the time as you could imagine; but after seeing what he did to Ray, I wasn't taking any chances.
He continued the squirm underneath me, but I held on for dear life.
"You leave Gerard out of this you little shit."

He glared at me with those big, kinda cute, wait cute??? What the fuck? Nevermind, EVIL, horrible, glassy eyes, and breathed on my face with his nocotene stained breath ( I can't tell you guys how stupid I feel saying all this, it's ridiculous, it's a fucking raccoon!!)
"Oh Mikey, you're so hilarious." He smirked and pulled another cigarette out of that blue sweater I had grown to hate more than anything else in the world.

"Bucky!!" Bob walked over to us, tears streaking his face and his thumb in his mouth. "Mikey, I think you had better leave." I stared at my once best friend, in awe and let Bucky out of my grip, "Bob, are you seriously going to chose a raccoon over me?? Your best friend?"

Bob took Bucky by the.....paw, "I was never loved Mikey!! I was always the least popular one in the band, nobody ever cared, except Bucky."
Bucky now had a stupid, evil grin plastured on his mangy gace, "That's right Michael, now scram."

I was still staring in disbelief, but the fact that Bob was still standing there with Bucky, ushering me to leave with his eyes, told me that this shit was real. No matter how warped or utterly rediculous it was, Bob had abandond his best friends, for a raccoon.

That day, was the beginning of many tragic events. Not that I'm saying Ray's attack wasn't vicious, in fact, it was probobly one of the most vicious things I've seen; but, many more things were to come.


Ok, so I realize that my chapters on this story are really stupidly short, BUT, do you guys realized how hard it is to make things funny?
I mean sheesh. But I really hope this dosn't suck. So rate and review and shit
Sign up to rate and review this story