Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love on the Murder Scene

The Attack

by forgotten-sadness 5 reviews

Tyler Monroe is a "freak" in her school, She takes the abuse from her classmates and peers knowing that she's going to get out of the school and out of the town in only a few months after graduatio...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 557 words

0Unrated
Title: Love On The Murder Scene
Rating: R- swearing, scenes of attempted suicide, sexual scenes and innuendo, scenes of rape.
Summary: Tyler Monroe is a "freak" in her school, She takes the abuse from her classmates and peers knowing that she's going to get out of the school and out of the town in only a few months after graduation. But when her and her friends get beat up by a gang of rivals she decides that school isn't that important and she leaves, never planning to go back. Until reality catches up to her
Disclaimer: Tyler Monroe, Thomas James and Chiara (Keke) Angleton are all mine, I do not own any of the My Chemical Romance boys. I do own the story and everything that goes into it. Scenes from the MCR concerts and interviews that i write in are probably all going to be true.

Chapter One- The Attack

Tyler sat on the steps of her highschool, tears running down her facem her make-up smudged on her cheeks.
She thought that after so many years of her being an outcast that they would eventually just give up on her and leave her alone. She tried to be strong like she so badly wanted to be, but after the second name or death threat was thrown at her she couldn't pretend any more. She was sick of pretending to be someone she wasn't.
Her cell phone began to vibrate and Tyler tried to get a hold of her tears, she wiped her make up of her face with her palm and picked up her phone.
"Hello?" She answered, her voice still a little shaky from crying.
"Ty, meet us behind the school. We heard what happened." Tyler recognized her friend Keke's voice, she got up and walked into the school.
"Ok, I'll be there in five." Tyler hung up the phone.
Tyler walked to the bathroom, cleaned off her face and reapplied her eye makeup. She took her hair out of the small pigtales and let her jet black hair hang just above her shoulders. She walked to the back enterance and walked to the spot behind the gym where her and her friends met.
But instead of her friends, there were two boys and their girlfriends. She saw her friend Tom on the ground holding his nose, she saw blood and let out a small scream. She tried to run away but the two boys grabbed her, one holding her against the brick wall as they took turns hitting her in the stomach. Greg and Steve let her go and she fell to the ground. Her arms on her stomach. She whimpered as they began to kick her legs. She looked up and she saw Greg's girlfriend just standing there and laughing.
Tyler closed her eyes wanting everything to go away. She couldn't believe that these people were beating her and her friends up because of what they listened to or what clothing they were wearing.
Tyler opened her eyes as the bell was heared in the school. She didn't breath until they had stopped beating on her and had left.
Tyler heard Greg's voice say "Next time don't talk back to us Fuckers."

authors note: the second chapter is going to be longer, and better review if you liked and review if you dont
Sign up to rate and review this story