Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Fallen White Roses

Author's Note

by lunar_neko 6 reviews

Author's note ... MUST READ FOR MORE CHAPTERS

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 284 words

0Unrated
MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to sweet talk into this, so lets get down to the point.

This story has 517 reads, yet sadly, only 6 reviews. I'm very dissapointed in my readers. Especially those of my readers who are authors to, tsk, tsk. You want reviews to, even flames are welcome because they still help the author figure out what's next.


If anyone wants more chapters, I must have 10 reviews, even if they are ananomous... they are needed and welcomed. I have a mild case of writter's block and I'm not quite to the point of on my knees begging BUT I'M GETTING THERE!!!!

So please, if you want more chapters, review! Give me some things you want to see happen!

Here's a special shout-out to the three that did review:

XJaideX
mkvcnnvnvnvjnnmj
Confusedchick
killa_of_n00bs
pettook
hey, my friends call me kagome or katana



Okay guys, here's what's really up: since I no longer have ideas for this story (blushes with shame) I'm looking for a betta; someone to take on the story as their own, with no strings attached, if you're interested in this, pls review so at the bottom.

I will e-mail the betta of my choice all of the chapters that I have written and they will be able to modify the story to their liking, but know that I will keep a watchful eye on it, I'm not saying that if I don't like it then I will take things back into my own hands, no. The betta I give this story to gets credited for the whole thing and I would be no more than just another reviewer.

Thanx for your time, I'm sorry to disapoint you.
Sign up to rate and review this story