Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Military Gee

So Many Suprises

by GreenDayNinja 3 reviews

Its Rachel's Birthday...and theres is a big surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 464 words

0Unrated
A few years later everyone was at Rachel's birthday party. She was so happy, she was finally fourteen. She had all of her friends, but the best thing was that Gerard hadn't had to go back to the war. Helena brought in the cake and Gerard started singing 'Happy Birthday'.All of her friends joined in and she blew out the the candles.

That night she had a hard time falling to sleep. She wasn't worried about anything."Probably just all the girls here." she thought.

The next morning they had pancakes, sausage, orange juice. After breakfast all her friends went home.

She was in her room listening to Green Day, when Helena and Gerard came in.

"Sweetie, we have to tell you something." said Gerard.
Rachel just stared at the two until finally her mom said, "I'm pregnant." Rachel was so happy. She jumped and hugged her, but very gently."I'm so happy." said Rachel.

They went into the family room for a 'meeting'.

"Now things are gonna be very different now, Rachel." started Helena.

"I know mom." Rachel responded.

"And if you feel like we are neglecting you at times, tell us." added Gerard.

"We don't want you to feel left out, 'ya know." Helena added as well.

"Okay, well I guess thats all." Gerard stuttered.

Everyone went back to what they were doing, except for Rachel. She just went upstairs and layed on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

'Why me?' she asked the lord. 'Why do I get all this? I don't deserve it.'

Rachel soon fell asleep thinking of why she was so lucky to be in a family of wonderful people who care.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" Rachel heard the voice of her father, Gerard, as she woke up.

"Dad...five more minutes. Please!"

"Okay, five minutes and I'm coming back in here to get you back up Rachel."

Rachel shot up as she just realized t that today was the first day of school. 'Okay Rachel, come on. Get yourself together. Its just the first day of High School.' she thought that it would take hours to get ready for the first day. soon enough Rachel came out the bathroom ready for anything.

"Come on Rachel, we don't have all day!" Gerard grabbed the keys and stood at the front door as he screamed to Rachel.

"But, dad! I don't have any of my books ready!" she looked down the stairs and saw that Gerard has them in a nice blue book bag in his hand. "Here ya go sweetheart."

"Thanks dad. Are you driving me?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yup, now lets get out the door before your late." he said opening the door for her.

They stepped into the dark, mini-van on there way to school.
Sign up to rate and review this story