Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 1

by leitchy 3 reviews

Joe Trohman decides to visit his sister who was brought up in a completely different country. What will happen?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 473 words

0Unrated
"So, if you live with us in Chicago, and this chick lives in Australia, how the hell are you related?" I heard a man's voice ask from the other side of the door. "I told you! When we were little, our parents split up, and our mum brought her to Sydney and dad kept me in Chicago with him." I suppressed a giggle as Joe said this. "Whatever." I heard the first man say. Ding dong. Wow, great timing. I opened the door and came face to face with my brother that I hadn't seen for 5 years. Sure, we had talked on the phone and even emailed, but we never got a chance to meet up. I mean, he was always on tour with his band and I have school. Kinda difficult you know. "Amy!" Joe yelled as he ran at me and pulled me into a bone-crunching hug. "Hey to you too. You know, I love you and all, but you are squashing me!" I said, and whacked him on the head. We both spun around as we heard a cough. "Oh. This is-" I cut my brother off by laughing. "I must admit, I know who they are. Andy, Pete and Patrick." I said. They looked at each other and smiled. "Well, I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you." Pete said, causing me to blush.

Never, ever have dinner with 4 boys. Especially if they are in a little band called Fall Out Boy. I swear, those boys are hyper. They talked non stop, ate so much and Andy even tried to start a food fight. But that was quickly ended when it was aimed at Patrick and he caught the food in his mouth.

"Well, I unfortunately must leave this lovely mess and go to bed, as I have school tomorrow. So, good night." I said as I got up out of my chair. "Joe, you can organize sleeping arrangements." I said over my shoulder, walking down the corridor.

I woke up at some point during the night to a light knocking at the door. I groggily called out for them to come in, and Pete tripped over my jeans as he walked through the door. "Err, hey. Joe told me to come here, cos he and Trick are sharing the double bed, and Andy has the spare in the other room. He also said that you have a double. Is that ok?" He asked softly. I rolled my eyes. "Don't get much choice do I?" I said letting out a light laugh and rolling over onto one side so Pete could have the other. "Thanks." He said and kissed me on the cheek, to which I grinned manically. Did I forget to mention I have had a crush one Pete for a long long time?
Sign up to rate and review this story