Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 2

by leitchy 1 review

School and belts.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 748 words

0Unrated
I hardly slept last night. Pete was lying next to me, and it was so awkward. I felt that if I rolled into him, I'd hug him tightly and never let go. "Penny for your thoughts?" Pete asked sleepily. I smiled gently. "Nothing ..." He grinned and ran his hand through his hair. "I have to get ready for school." I groaned. He snuggled back into the pillow. "And I get to stay snuggled up in your bed all day." He teased, trying to make me annoyed. "Who wouldn't want to come home to Pete Wentz in their bed?" I said a little too quickly. Ah shit. Pete raised his eyebrows. "Umm ... I need to get dressed." I reminded him. "Oh!" He said, blushing as realization hit him. He then pulled the blankets up over his head. I smiled and quickly got ready for school. After I pulled my uniform on, I noticed Pete still lying under the covers. "Juranamo!" I yelled as I did a running jump and landed on Pete, who yelped loudly. "Wow. What a wake up call! I was just about to fall asleep again." He pouted. "Aww. Poor Petey. It was too tempting. You couldn't see me coming at you!" I said, letting out a laugh. I waved goodbye and walked up the road to my school.

"Amy! What are you going to wear tomorrow?" Sarah asked as I walked through the gate. Oh yeah. Mufti day tomorrow. Kill me. "Umm, dunno. I'll find something." I replied, handing over her math's book that I had borrowed. She waited expectedly. "What are you wearing?" I asked. She launched into some explanation on how she is wearing some designer clothing. Mufti days are just a competition on who has the best designer clothes, or the most expensive. I groaned. It was gonna be a long day, but tomorrow was going to be worse.

"Hey Peter Panda." I said as I walked through the door. "Hey Amy ... aardvark?" I wrinkled my nose. "You got a cute name! No fair!" He grinned. "So, we have a mufti day tomorrow." I said. "Hmm." He replied. "And ... I was wondering ... can I borrow your Clandestine belt?" I asked in my sweetest voice possible. Pete laughed. "On one account. You can get it off me!" And with that, he jumped up and ran. I chased after him, trying to grab a hold. I scraped my hand along his back, only just missing and he let out a yelp, gaining speed. I ran along, close behind and jumped forward, wrapping my arms around his thighs and pulling him down. If the footy team didn't think that was a good tackle, I don't know what is! I tickled Pete and he giggled. He actually giggled! He grabbed me and rolled me so I was underneath him. By now, I think I would have melted, but I was determined for that belt! I gently slid my hands down his chest, and he gasped. I quirked and eye brow and he shrugged. I placed my hands on his hips and rolled him over, straddling him. He stared up at me and grinned. I had him exactly where I wanted him. Dragging my hands down his chest once I again, I could feel his muscles beneath the thin fabric of his 'The Academy Is' shirt. I let my hands dip lower, and I played with the top of his purple jeans which clung to his legs. I think a lot of girls, and possibly guys would have killed to be in my position right now. And I found it funny, that even after all this, and liking him for so long, I didn't plan on doing anything other than stealing his belt. Although, a little teasing might be fun. I grinned cheekily and dragged a finger down his zipper, making him moan. This was fun. I dragged it back up and traced over the top of his tattoo that was peeking out from under the jeans. I gently unclasped the belt and pulled it off. "This means I can wear it now!" I yelled triumphantly. Pete glared up at me. "What?" I asked, pouting slightly. I giggled as I leant forward, feeling his erection pressing against me. Ahh, that's why he was glaring. "I plan to steal a hoodie and maybe your cons too!" I told him, crawling off his hips and skipping back out to the loungeroom, holding the belt high above my head triumphantly.
Sign up to rate and review this story