Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 3

by leitchy 2 reviews

there are no raindrops on roses and girls in pete's hoodies. and porn on computers and ... what?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 762 words

0Unrated
"Do you think this hoodie is cute?" I asked, holding up Pete's red and yellow striped hoodie. "I bought it. Of course I do." He groaned. We had been searching through his hoodies for an hour and I still hadn't decided on one. "I think that will look good with grey-ish jeans and a grey top underneath." Pete told me. We were sort of awkward around each other after last night. He was embarrassed by his hard on, and I still don't get what came over me. "Petey ..." "Yessy?" I giggled. "Can I borrow your grey jeans?" He sighed. "Yes, here you go. And before you ask, I have a grey singlet." He held out the items of clothing, and I grabbed them. "Thanks!" I said, and pulled him into a hug. I blushed remembering last night. "See ya." I muttered, and ran out the door. I pulled the clothes on, and then decided I would steal Pete's cons. They were these cute white high tops with lipsticks on them. Placed with my Clandestine necklace, and my black hair straightened, I checked myself out. I looked pretty hot. Pretty emo, and slightly Clandestine, but hot! I smiled. I grabbed my My Chem messenger bag and was soon off into the street.

"Amy? Why are you wearing guys' clothes?" Sarah asked, sounding astounded. I couldn't keep in a smile. "They are comfy. And it's a uni-sex tee. And the jeans are girls. I think." I told her. "That jacket thing is too big." She informed me. I looked down at the sleeves that hung far down after my hands. "Only the sleeves." I replied. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Like my outfit?" She asked, doing a spin. I looked at her and saw pink. I saw a skirt and I saw a blouse. No doubt Gucci or something. "Umm. It's nice. Not something I would wear, but nice." I said, trying to sound convincing. "OOH! Nice hoodie! Is that Clandestine?" I looked over and saw a girl in my year, Annabelle, walking towards us. I nodded. "That Pete Wentz is quite a spunk. Seems to be a genius too." She said, walking off. I laughed. He was pretty cute. Especially when he wore his glasses. And I love the way his fringe falls on his face. And his eyes. His eyes are beautiful. I sighed. "Are you ok?" Sarah asked, snapping me out of my daze. "Yeah. I'm gonna go find Emily." I muttered, and walked off, leaving Sarah behind to find some others in our group.

"Em!" I cried, as I turned the corner and saw her at her locker. Emily's locker was a shrine to Gerard Way and two drummers that she loved. They were Spencer Smith and Andy Hurley. I let out a smirk. I knew Andy, and Emily would be ecstatic. Exactly why I was inviting her to Pete's party on Saturday. "There's a party on tomorrow night, and I want to introduce you to someone." Emily smiled. "I'll be there. Can you pick me up?" She replied. "Course!" I smiled. Andy and Em would like each other. I was sure of it.

The rest of the day went on like that. Random conversations and boring classes. I couldn't wait for the end of the day.

"Pete?" I called as I walked through the front door. I knew Pete was going to be home. The others were going grocery shopping, and Pete, being Pete just wanted to lounge around. I called out a few more times and soon heard a muffled moan coming from the spare room. I raised my eyebrow. "Pete?" I asked, knocking on the door. '"SHIT!" I heard him mutter. "Pete, what the hell are you doing? I'm opening this door right now!" I heard him yell out something. I ignored him and opened the door. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed, and quickly closed the door again. I had walked in on Pete sitting at my computer, looking at God knows what, jeans around his ankles and his cock in his hands. Eww. Didn't need to see that. I heard a few more muffled noises and then a zipper being pulled up. I groaned. "This is going to be awkward." I said to Hemmingway, who was curled up at the foot of my bed. "Amy ... umm, I'm going for a walk. Err ... sorry. Err ... bye." Pete called through my door. I heard quick footsteps continue up the hall and then the front door slam. I sighed. "Come on Hemmingway. We are going for a walk too."
Sign up to rate and review this story