Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 4

by leitchy 4 reviews

i was helped out with these following chapters by my friend quintessa14. (also known as emily way/hurley/smith). yep ... she likes all those guys from bands! lol. but im no better ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 1333 words

0Unrated
PETE'S POV

Oh crap. I cannot believe she walked in on me jerking off. This is so bloody embarrassing. What am I going to do? She probably thinks I'm like every other guy. Just horny and rude. Man, I'm so embarrassed. It's just as bad when Mum was showing her friends from church around the house and they walked in on me jerking off to some porno on pay TV. No ... that was worse. This was still bad though. I closed my eyes and sighed. Oh God, what can I do? She will hate me. I continued walking and soon came across a park. This is what I need. Somewhere I can relax. And think. I sat on the swing and slowly moved back and forth, the wind blowing through my hair. It was a nice cool breeze, and I left my hood off to try and cool down my heated face. If only I could disappear into a hole. As much as I wanted to die, or disappear, I knew I had to face up to it at some point. The poor girl is probably scarred for life. Well, actually, she has probably seen my cock before. I mean, there are pictures of it on the net. I let out a sigh. This was going to be a long night.


AMY'S POV

Hemmingway was a great dog. Even if he was the one taking me for the walk. Stupid dog, making me run. I glared down at the puppy who looked up at me innocently. I couldn't help but smile. He was like his owner. He could make me forget everything, and not be angry. I ruffled his fur and continued walking ... well, running.

"Agh! Hemmingway! What are you doing?" I cried as the dog pulled me faster down the street. He stopped at the park that I did cricket training at. I looked over and saw Pete sitting on the swing, his head resting gently on the chain. I smiled to myself. He looked so beautiful, and he had his back facing me. I held the leash in one hand and walked over to the swing very quietly. He didn't turn around, and I was unsure of what do to as I got closer. I knelt down behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tensed up, turned back and saw me and relaxed slightly. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Pete, I know you're embarrassed. I would be too. But I don't think any less of you. I still love you! You're a great friend to me." I whispered. He turned to face me, a small creeping onto his lips. I grinned. I took his hand and helped him up. He stepped in a bit closer to me. "Thanks." He whispered smiling. I glanced down and saw Hemmingway running around us in circles. I gasped as he stood behind Pete, and with a bark, nudged forward. Pete yelped and fell forward, crashing into me. Regaining our balance that was lost for only a few seconds, I let out a small giggle. Hemmingway nudged Pete again, and the smile was wiped of my face. I was knocked backwards, and Pete fell onto me. He was lying over me, his faces only inches away from mine. I leant up, closing the gap between us. I gently pressed my lips to his, hoping with everything I believed in that he would kiss back. I smiled as I felt him move is lips against mine; running is tongue along my lower lip. I moaned softly, and parted my lips, allowing him to explore my mouth. As he deepened the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. We both pulled back for air, panting slightly. He smiled down at me, and Hemmingway let out a bark, as he jumped up and down. I giggled. "I think Hemmingway approves." Pete mumbled. I leant up to kiss him again, but was beaten by Hemmingway, who sat next to me and started to lick Pete's face. "I think we should go before it starts to rain." I said, looking up at the darkened clouds. Pete nodded as he stood up, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. And just as we turned out of the park, the rain poured down.

"Quick Pete. It's cold and Hemmingway is dripping wet." I said, shivering on the front door step as Pete fumbled with the key. The door finally opened, and Hemmingway bounded in and ran under my bed. "He's afraid of thunder." Pete said. I smiled and pushed him against the wall in a fierce kiss. He sighed softly and pulled me closer, our wet clothes clinging to each other. I walked him over to the lounge, and without breaking the kiss, I pushed him onto it and straddled his lap. I kissed him more deeply, our tongues clashing in his mouth, and he let out a guttural moan, rolling me over so he was lying on top of me. "You were grinding me ... and it was too hard for me to ... not be in control ..." He muttered, his cheeks turning pink. I smiled and captured his lips again. All of a sudden there was a loud crash of thunder and all the lights went off. I let out a shriek, causing Pete to laugh. "It's just a black out. There's no need to be afraid." He said, rubbing my cheek gently and dipping down to my lips again. I smiled into the kiss and gently wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his hard on pressing into my stomach. I moaned as he dragged a hand down my side, letting it linger on my hips. "Agh!" Pete screamed and rolled of onto the floor. He sat, looking terrified and I followed his gaze, letting out a little yelp. Lighting flashed, and a dark figure stood in the corner. More lightning flashed, and I sighed in relief as I noticed it was Joe. But this seemed to make Pete even more terrified. There was a flash of silver and Pete gasped. A bright light shone over us. "Hi guys! I hate black outs! Like my new watch?" Joe said brightly, showing us his platinum watch. I stifled a giggle. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." I said, getting up and walking down the hall.

PETE'S POV

I was sitting rather uncomfortably as I did not want Joe to see my still raging hard on that his sister had triggered. Try explaining that one! I was so relieved when the flash of silver turned out to be his watch.

"So ..." I muttered. Joe looked up. "Yeah. I got this watch from a place down the road. Everything is cheaper here! I like it!" He replied. I laughed, the colour in my face returning. Man, this guy scared the shit out of me sometimes. "Oh ... and Pete?" "Yeah?" Joe glared at me. "If I ever see you with my sister again like that, I'm going to kill you!" I gulped and ran down the hall, trying to get away from Joe, who I knew would probably keep his promise.

Later that night I walked out into the kitchen to find Joe chopping up some vegetables. The lights had been restored, and the storm had passed. I was a little nervous, but I knew it had to be done.

"Hey Joe. About earlier ... I'm sorry. I really do like your sister, a lot. But I am sorry an-" Joe cut me off. "Nah, it's ok!" He replied, without turning around. I took a breath, relaxing a little. "But like I said, if I see you with her again, I'm keeping my promise!" And with that, Joe turned around, waving a large knife in his hands. I gulped and backed into the wall. "Yessir." I said quickly, and ran along the wall, keeping a close eye on the large and incredibly sharp knife.
Sign up to rate and review this story