Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 5

by leitchy 2 reviews

some stuff happens. shopping, teasing and maybe a lil joe anger.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 1439 words

0Unrated
The party was on tonight, and there were lots of plans still going through. It was meant to be at some house that Patrick had bought somewhere in the city. (Apparently, that's why Trick wanted to come to Australia in the first place! To check out this house he had bought.) It was only meant to be a fairly small party, so I was wondering why so much was going into it.

I walked out into the living room and Pete was sitting on the lounge. "Hey." I said as I sat down next to him. "Morning." He replied, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and leant in to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled and pulled me over so that I was straddling his lap. Giggling, I leant closer to him and kissed him deeply. I wrapped my arms around his waste, and Pete gently slid his hands up and down my sides. I writhed in pleasure, causing Pete to moan out loudly. I leant back and trailed my hands down his chest. I smiled as Pete moaned again as I slipped my hands under his shirt and stroked the skin around his belly button. I dipped my hand lower and Pete gasped. I very slowly undid the button of his jeans and slipped my hand into them, and stroked his erection. "I could get used to waking up to this in the mornings." Pete breathed out. After a few more strokes and a few more moans on Pete's behalf, I buttoned up his jeans. Pete looked up at me, confused. "Wait for tonight." I whispered. Pete let out an exasperated sigh and I nuzzled his neck. "But I'm still hard." He groaned. I stifled a giggle. "I know." "Well it's not fair! I want to touch you too." He replied, and I grinned cheekily. "Umm, how about ... no. I think we should wait for tonight." "You're such a tease! The last three times I have seen you, you've walked off leaving me with a boner." I pouted and he slipped his hands up my shirt. I moaned softly as he teasingly dragged his fingers up my stomach and stopped at the bottom of my bra. He rubbed the top of my cleavage with his thumb and he sighed softly. "PETE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Joe yelled as he walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. "Uh ... uh ..." Pete stammered. "WELL?" Pete looked at me with a scared look on his face. "Amy, can you please leave the room for a few minutes?" Joe asked through gritted teeth. I crawled off Pete and scrambled into my room. Even from there I could hear Joe screaming. Poor Pete. I could almost see his flinching face. All of a sudden, 'Dance Dance' started playing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered it. "Hello?" I held the phone away from my ear as Emily yelled something to me on the other side of the line. "Yes, I'll meet you up at Hurstville in 30 minutes. We can look for something for you to wear." I shook my head. And I thought those preps were bad.

I walked back out to the loungeroom where Pete was sitting, looking upset. "Where's Joe?" I asked cautiously. He shrugged. "You ok Peter Panda?" I sat down next to him and rubbed his back. "Joe threatened me ... again." He said quietly. "Again?" I asked. "Yep. He is pretty protective of you. He doesn't want you to get hurt or anything. I mean, I'm not going to hurt you, but I think he's just scared, cos he knows me too well." I smiled as he said this. "Well Petey, I'm off to Hurstville. I'll be back later." "Aww, can I come?" He asked. I shook my head. "Please?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. "Ok. But you can't stay with me. I'm meeting my friend up there." He nodded and jumped up, excited to be leaving the house for a bit.

We drove up to Hurstville and I dropped Pete off at a random shop. "I'll see you later, ok? Have fun." I said, kissing him on the cheek and walked down to HMV where Emily and I had decided to meet. "Amy!" I turned around and walked straight into Emily. I'm so clumsy most of the time. "Hey. This is Sanity ... not HMV." I laughed. Emily gave me a funny look. "I came out of Jeans West and you were walking past ... I thought I may as well come over now, rather than wait till we got to HMV." "Fair enough." Emily and I walked around looking in random clothes shops for the next half hour. We were in one shop and started looking through a rack of black clothing. "Ooh! Look at this!" Emily said holding up a black top with skull and crossbones on it. I smiled. "That's cool. So is this!" I said pulling out a black choppy singlet with "Rebel" written on it. "Nice. And there are these jeans." Emily replied. "This is gonna be fun!" She then said. I giggled. "What's this?" I asked as I tugged on a sleeve of something. A pink glittery top fell out. "AGH! It's pink and glittery! AGH! And I touched it! Help!" I cried as I wiped my hands on my jeans. Emily and I were in stitches as we carefully hung the top back up, trying not to touch it too much. "Let's go get food." I said, and as we were walking out of the shop, a bunch of teenies walked in. "Ooh! Check out this cool top!" One of them said, holding up the top that I had just had a freak attack about. Emily and I gagged and quickly ran to the food court.

"Mmm. Chinese is the best." Emily said, taking the last bit of Mongolian lamb off her chopstick. "No. Indian is. Butter chicken rocks!" Emily laughed. "Hey. That guy over there looks a lot like Pete Wentz." I nearly choked on my coke. I looked to where she was pointing, and sure enough, Pete was sitting at a table playing with his sidekick. "You know what? I don't think that's him." I replied. "Let's go and see!" Emily said, standing up. "If it is him, he'll probably be annoyed for us annoying him. Let's go somewhere else." I replied. "But ..." I shook my head. To get to our next shop, we had to pass Pete. "I'm so sure that's Pete Wentz. Just let me run over and-" "No!" I cut her off. I practically dragged Emily away from the 'Pete Wentz look-a-like' and we walked into Diva, hoping to find some accessories for Emily's outfit.

After twenty minutes of a good look, we walked out of Diva. "Amy! There he is again!" Emily said, pointing over at a photo booth. I smirked. Pete was walking out, buckling his belt and pulling down his top. Hmm ... wonder what was going on there. The next thing I knew, Emily was dragging me over towards him. I'm screwed. "Excuse me. Random question, but are you Pete Wentz?" I sighed. Everything I had done had gone to waste. Pete raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. I am." He replied. Emily smiled. "Could I please grab an autograph?" Pete nodded after he reached and grabbed the photos that had been processed and quickly hid them. Emily gave him a weird look. "They're for my girlfriend. Only for her to see." That's when my coughing fit started. "Well ... here's a piece of paper for you to sign. Thanks heaps!" Emily said, handing Pete some paper and a sharpie. I smiled as Pete wrote out a nice message. "Well, it was lovely to meet you, but we must be going. This ones a bit 'No! We shouldn't bother him.'" Emily said, making Pete laugh. I rolled my eyes and mouthed 'See you soon' to him. He smiled and walked off towards HMV. "Ahh Emily. What am I going to do with you?" "What? He was nice enough wasn't he?" I giggled and nodded. If only she knew. Well, she would tonight. "Come on; let's get ready at my place." I said, knowing that Patrick, Andy and Joe would be at the place in the city. Just before we left Westfield, I sent Pete a message. I thought I should tell him to meet us in the city. I waited for a reply, and his message made me smile. "What are you so happy about?" Emily asked. "Nothing. Let's go!" And with that, we were off.
Sign up to rate and review this story