Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 6

by leitchy 1 review

party and other ... stuff

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 1846 words

0Unrated
I gasped as Emily and I walked into the apartment block where Patrick's new unit was. It was large and beautifully decorated. It must have cost him a small fortune. I checked myself out in the mirror. I was wearing my black jeans and cute black slip on shoes. My top was a v-neck red and black Clandestine singlet, which was figure fitting and my Clandestine necklace hung nicely around my neck. We walked into the lift and were on our way up to the top floor. I hated heights, but I'm sure it would be worth it tonight.

I rung the buzzer next to the door and we waited. "Umm Em?" I asked. Emily looked at me. "Well, there's this guy that I want you to meet ..." Emily gave me a weird look. "I don't want to be set up again! Remember last time?" "Oh yeah. Well, it will be different to that." I assured her, but she didn't look convinced. I rang the buzzer again and a girl opened the door. "Hi. I'm Audrey, welcome to the party." I raised an eyebrow. How weird. I smiled thanks to her and Emily and I walked into the living room where people were already dancing. I spotted Andy and Joe talking in a corner. "Em, promise not to freak?" I asked. She muttered a yes, so I dragged her over to my brother. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey! How are you my lovely?" Joe asked, putting his arm around my shoulder. I giggled. "I'm good. This is my friend Emily. Em, this is Joe, and that's Andy. Andy's the one I want you to meet." I said, looking at Emily who was now staring at Andy. "You know half of Fall Out Boy?" She asked, eyes wide. I nodded. "Hey." Andy said very shyly. Emily smiled. "Wanna dance?" She asked. He nodded and they were soon on the dance floor. "You know what Joe? I love you heaps ... but please don't threaten Pete again. He was pretty down about it." Joe looked down at me. "I'm just trying to protect you. I love Pete, but it's weird that he's with my sister!" I sighed. "I know. Just give us a chance. I'm really happy with him." Joe smiled. "Ok." He gave in.

"Hey Amy aardvark!" Pete said as he came over to Joe and I, and wrapped his arm around my waist. I giggled and raised my eye brow. "Hey Petey." I said back, and kissed him softly. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. I smiled and kissed him back, parting his lips with my tongue. I heard Joe cough, and I pulled back. "Sorry bro." Joe rolled his eyes. "I'm getting a drink." He said, and walked off. I turned back to Pete who immediately pulled me into another kiss. It was then that I noticed Audrey; the girl who greeted us was now glaring at me. I felt a little curious, but my thoughts were soon taken away as Pete's tongue clashed with mine.

"Trick, who's that girl over there." I asked Patrick as he poured himself a drink. He nearly choked. "How did she get here? That's Audrey. I hate her. She's Pete's ex, you know? The one who cheated on him. She's a bitch." Patrick replied. A small 'Oh' formed on my lips. I gave Patrick a hug and walked off to find Emily, who seemed to be getting along very well with Andy. But she was nowhere to be seen, and neither was Pete. I sighed. I looked around the room and saw Audrey walking towards me. Oh shit. Patrick said she wasn't very nice. "Hey, I remember greeting you. How are you?" She said sweetly. "I'm good thanks. How are you? By the way, I'm Amy." I replied. She smiled. "I'm good. Cool, nice to meet you." Ok, so maybe she wasn't as mean as Patrick thought. "So, are you with Pete?" She asked, taking a sip of her punch. I nodded. "He's my boyfriend." I told her. "Oh. I used to go out with him. He's not a very good kisser." She said, laughing. I raised an eye brow. I think she was trying to get me jealous. "Why would he go for someone like you? You're so plain. And you seem ... emo. Why would he like a girl like you?" She said to me. I glared at her. "Maybe if we are similar, we can understand each other better. I would never cheat on him." I added and she flinched. Ooh, that hit a nerve. "Bitch!" She said. "Just leave me alone." I said and walked off. I didn't like this chick already.

"Hey Babe!" Pete said, hugging me tightly. I smiled. "Hey Gorgeous!" I replied. "Having a good time?" He asked, pouring us some drinks. "Yeah, it's fun. Except for the run in with your ex." I replied. Pete coughed. "She wasn't meant to be here. Actually, I didn't even know she was in Australia. After what she did, I'm surprised she has the guts to be within a two hours walk of me." I laughed. "Sure, she's a bitch, but I'm pretty sure I can handle her." Pete nodded. "Just be careful. And don't believe anything she says. She's a liar too." I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. I was off to find Emily again.

"Em! Come dance!" I cried as I saw her standing in the corner. She came over and we were chatting as the music blasted. "So ..." I started. Emily laughed. "Andy is really sweet. I like him a lot." She replied. I grinned. I knew they would be perfect. A few more songs played and we danced. I felt a little light headed, but I'd only had two alcoholic drinks. I glanced around the room and saw Audrey approaching us again. I sighed. As she got closer, I thought of an escape route. Why am I scared of her? She's nothing I can't handle. I sighed again. I was fighting with myself. What's the world coming too? Audrey was standing next to me, looking around the room. I gave her a confused look, and the next thing I knew, the contents of her drink were spilled down my top. "Oops. I'm sorry." She said, and walked off. That bitch. That bitch.

"What was that about?" Emily asked as we walked off to the bathroom. "You don't want to know." "Amy? Why is your top wet? And why am I missing it?" Pete asked, a cheeky smile plastered on his face. Emily gasped. She looked between us. "Oh, you're that chick from today!" Pete laughed. Emily nodded. Pete then looked at me, waiting for an answer. "Your ex decided to have a go at me." I replied through gritted teeth. "Oh." Pete said. "I'll go kick her ass!" Emily said, clenching her fist. I giggled and then sighed. "Don't bother. She isn't worth it." I said, rolling my eyes. "Here, take my hoodie." Pete said, unzipping his grey hoodie with pink bat skulls on it. "Thanks." I said, slipping it on. "It's an ok party, but I'm probably going to leave soon. Andy's coming with me, and if you two need a lift?" Pete asked. I smiled. "Thanks Peter Panda. I'll grab a lift, and since Andy's coming with us, I'm pretty sure Emily will too." I replied, causing Emily to blush. "OK, meet me at the front door in twenty minutes." He replied. If it was the last thing I did, I was going to get Audrey. She had been a bitch to me, all because I was dating her ex. Might I add, her ex that she had cheated on! "Let me go say goodbye to the others." I said, grabbing Emily and we weaved through the crowd towards Joe and Patrick, who were conveniently standing together. "We are off. Pete and Andy are leaving too. See you at home!" I said, laughing as Joe tried to comprehend what I had said. Patrick pulled me into a quick hug, and Joe tackled me. "Agh!" Joe laughed. "By the way, I saw what that bitch did to you. I'll kill her." He said with an excited smile. Gosh, did he really want to hurt her? I waved and Emily and I walked back to the front door to wait for Andy and Pete.

"Besides Audrey, did you have a good time?" Pete asked as we walked through the front door. We had just dropped Andy and Emily off at Emily's place, which really made me laugh. "Yeah, it was pretty fun. The unit is really nice. Did you have a good time?" I replied. He nodded. "But I think now is going to be much better." He said, winking. I smiled as he pulled me into a kiss. He walked me down the hall to my room and pushed me against the wall. I moaned and deepened the kiss. I pushed him off the wall and walked him towards the bed, his legs giving way as the backs of his knees buckled against the side. He fell backwards, pulling me on top of him. I straddled his hips and leant forward, kissing him softly. "No teasing tonight." He whispered. I grinned and dragged my hand down his chest. Pete groaned and grabbed my hands, rolling us over so he was on top of me. I pulled his shirt off and chucked it somewhere on the floor. He returned the favor and rid me of my shirt, chucking it over his shoulder. "Ooh, no belt today?" I asked as I slid his jeans off, him helping me. He grinned. "Just boxers too. No 'Bonds' underneath." I raised an eyebrow and moaned as he stroked my stomach, moving down to slip off my jeans. Soon, the rest of our clothing was off and Pete was gently kissing me on the neck. "You ready?" He asked, uncertain. I nodded and pulled him into a kiss as he slid inside me. I gasped in pain and he looked at me worriedly. "It's ok. Keep going." I muttered. He nodded and slowly slid out, only to slam gently back in. I sighed and cuddled him closer, making him smile. After I got used to him, the pain subsided and I writhed in pleasure. Pete let out a moan and thrust deeper into me. My head hit the pillow and I relaxed slightly, enjoying the feeling of Pete moving in and out of me. "I love you." He planted, placing a kiss on my cheek. "I love you too." I whispered back, wrapping my legs around his hips. He moaned and thrust faster, coming closer to orgasm. Peter moaned loudly, and I felt him cum. He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. I smiled and kissed him softly on the head. "You're so gorgeous." I told him. He smiled and snuggled in close to me. "I love you Babe." And with that, we fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story