Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 7

by leitchy 0 reviews

just some fun stuff! =P

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1229 words

0Unrated
im really sorry that i havent written for a while. i had heaps of assignments due, and i was VERY stressed out. but its all good now =) so, i hope you enjoy. this chapter was half written by my buddy mrs. way/smith/hurley (did i leave anyone out em? haha! enjoy!

"Amy! Can we watch these?" Joe cried, running into the kitchen holding up a box of video's from when we were younger. (Dad had sent some over of Joe so Mum and I could see how he was going). I groaned. "I look horrible in most of them, and I doubt the others would want to watch them." I replied. "I bet you were a cute little kid. I don't mind watching them." Pete said. I rolled my eyes. "Thanks." He laughed and pulled me into a hug. "You know I love you." He whispered. "After last night, I should certainly hope so!" I replied, causing him to blush. "What?" Joe asked. "Uh, nothing. Let's watch one of those videos."

And that is how I ended up on the lounge, squashed between Pete and Joe, watching videos of when I was younger. Pete laughed as my cousin Sara and I ran around in the park trying to get our kite's to fly. "Don't be mean!" I said, punching him playfully on the arm. "I'm gonna go and have a shower. Have fun!" Pete said, standing up and heading for the bathroom. "Hey Joe." I said, cuddling up to him and resting my head on his shoulder. He smiled. "Hey again. You're my favourite sister!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm your only sister, moron!" He laughed. "So? You're still my favourite." I laughed. There was no winning with this guy. I really did love my brother, even if he was over-protective. 'Thump'. I sat up straighter and listened out for another one. "What are you doing?" Joe asked. "I though I heard something." 'Thump.' "Err, Amy? Is that what you heard?" Joe asked, sounding scared. I nodded. "Pete, Patrick, someone's sneaking around outside. We can hear them." Joe called and Patrick came running in, followed by Pete who emerged with only a towel wrapped around his waist. I raised my eyebrow. He looked pretty hot with a white towel wrapped around his tanned body. "Amy, don't look. Keep your eyes to yourself!" Joe said, covering my eyes with his hands. I heard Pete giggle. "I'll go and put something on." Pete said. He soon returned dressed 'decently' as Joe said. "I'll go and suss it out, you keep Amy safe. Amy, hand me a weapon." I picked up my Ricky Ponting cricket bat and handed it to my brother. Pete stared at it. 'What the hell is this?" I rolled my eyes. "Petey, have you been living under a shell? It's a cricket bat!" Pete stared blankly back at me. Joe shrugged and headed out the door as I continued to explain what cricket was.

"Ahh!" Joe screamed as he charged out the back door. He twirled around, holding the bat high above his head. The person who was in the backyard ducked and Joe got annoyed. "Stupid bat!" He yelled as he chucked it over his shoulder. "Agh! I hate my life! I'm an idiot!" Joe yelled. "Ooh. It's a rock." Joe bent down and picked it up. "Grr!" He chucked the rock hard, and it collided with the intruders head. "I'll get you good!" Joe screamed, picking up the bat again. "Joe, what are you- NO! Joe, put the bat down!" Pete called, running out the door to Joe who was standing with the bat raised high in the air. "Oh shit!" I muttered, running out as I saw Andy lying on the ground. I shook my head. Pete and Joe carried Andy inside and laid him down on the lounge. "Is he dead?" Joe whispered. "No. You knocked him out moron. How could you not know it was Andy?" I replied angrily. "Well ... I wasn't exactly looking." He replied. "I'm sure he'll be fine." Patrick said. I giggled as Joe tried to work his way out of knocking Andy out. Andy groaned and we all looked down at him. "What happened? I feel like an elephant is sitting on my head!" He mumbled as he slowly sat up, holding his head. "Well Andy, if you weren't sneaking in, I wouldn't have had to hit you!" Joe said. "You hit me?" He asked, angrily. "What the hell-"
"Hey" Joe interrupted "That's not the point! Why were you sneaking in, in the first place?! What did you do?!"
"Emily" Pete muttered under his breath. I whacked him hard on the arm.
"Nothing! Actually you know what it's none of your business!" Replied Andy, standing up quickly to face Joe and Pete. He groaned and clutched at his head, falling back down on to the couch. "I think I'll stay here and lie down or something"
"That's a good idea, get some rest. It'll make up for the sleep you probably didn't get last night" Pete teased.
"Nothing happened! Seriously, is that all you think about!"
"Well..." Pete mused glancing at me.
"I don't want to know! I'm going up to my room" Andy slowly got up from the couch holding his head and made his way out to the hallway just as I heard the door click open. I recognized Emily's voice instantly.
"Hey Andy, I- what happened to your head?" she asked concerned.
"Joe hit me!" Andy growled.
I slowly crept towards the door with Pete and Joe close behind me. I peaked around the door frame.
"I just wanted to say thanks for last night. I had an amazing time." She said softly, blushing.
"Me too." Andy replied smiling shyly.
"I told you so!" Pete whispered a little too loudly.
Andy and Emily looked over at us in shock.
"Fuck." Andy hissed
"What...." Emily saw the cheeky grin on Pete's face and his thoughts dawned on her. "OH you think that... me and Andy..... NO! " she choked out, panicking.
I laughed, moving towards her. Shaking my head, I placed my hand on her shoulder.
"You're not going to believe anything I say are you" Emily sighed.
"Nope" I grinned.
"Why would you even think that! Unless...." Her eyes widened. "You!" she glanced over at Pete who had the cheekiest grin on his face. She grabbed my arm. "Alright. You. Me outside now" she commanded, pulling me towards the door.
"Wait, don't leave me alone with them!" Andy cried staring the evil smiles on Pete and Joes faces.
As the door closed I saw Andy backing away towards the stairs, with Pete and Joe closing in.

"So, what happened last night?" Emily asked as we walked down the road, heading for that park that I loved so much. I looked down at my feet. "Not much." I replied. "Come on!" She pressed. "Well, when Pete and I got home, we kinda ended up in bed together." "Duh! I want details!" I blushed furiously as she said this. "Umm, I dunno. He kissed me and one thing led to another." Emily raised her eyebrows. "Err." I felt really uncomfortable. Emily laughed. "Don't worry. If you don't wanna say anymore, don't worry. I won't press you. Unless I need help!" She replied with a grin. I grinned back.
Sign up to rate and review this story