Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 8

by leitchy 2 reviews

just some fun school stuff ... trust me, you'll like it =)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1293 words

0Unrated
Monday morning came too quickly, and I was standing at my locker collecting my lunch. Emily was standing next to me and we were chatting about the usual crap we talk about. I started to laugh. "What?" Emily asked. "I was just thinking. After what happened the other night, Joe kicked Pete out of my room and set up a mattress in the spare room. And because Pete complained, Joe now shares his room with Andy; Patrick has one to himself, as does Pete and so do I." I replied. Emily laughed too, shaking her head. "Hey guys! Do anything interesting on the weekend?" Annabelle asked as she stopped by to talk. "Well, Amy had lo-" "Shh!" I whispered, whacking Emily on the arm. "Umm." Emily thought out loud. "Hey Annabelle! Come over here!" Elise called. Phew, that was close. Annabelle walked over to her friend, and as she did so was giving us very weird looks. I looked back over at the table I usually sit at. All my friends had gone. "Great." I muttered to no-one in particular as Emily had wandered off.

"Hey Amy! They're in Q10 ... " Conor called out to me with a strange expression on her face. I nodded in thanks and headed off towards the classroom. I approached the door, I could hear voices coming from inside engaged in a heated discussion. I reached out for the door knob when Pete's voice rang out through the door. I froze. 'What the hell?! I'm going crazy I swear.' I thought to myself. I was about to take a step back and try and work out what had just happened when I heard Pete's voice again. A few seconds later I heard a pained yelp and I quickly opened the door, only to see Pete sitting on a desk clutching his arm and Nellie standing in front of him. Sarah was standing next to her, a horrified look on her face, and the rest of my friends were distributed around the room. "Did I miss something?" I asked, trying to take it all in.

"Well, I'll tell you what he said. To be honest, I am disgusted! I told him I was going down to get Davis and everyone shouted 'no'. Then he asked who Davis is - fair enough - and I told him she's the deputy head." Sarah said, barely taking a breath. "Right." I replied, waiting for her to continue. "Anyway, then he looked up and asked 'Is she hot?' And that's when Nellie slapped him." She finished, breathing in heavily. "Eww. Davis. Don't even want to go there!" I said, pulling a face. "And you, that's disgusting!" I said, turning to Pete. He gave me an apologetic smile. "Well, I'm going to get Davis." Sarah said, standing from her seat and walking towards to door. "No!" I said hurriedly. "Why not?" "Because, she will do something irrelevant. Just let him go, without being seen, and don't bother bringing her in here." I replied. "But ... he's been sneaking around, he needs to get into trouble." "Sarah, not everything will happen as it's meant to. Life is like that. Just let him out, we won't get into trouble either." Everyone including Pete nodded in agreement. Sarah sighed and sat back down. The door burst open.

"Hey guys! What are we do - Umm ... what are you doing here?" Emily said as she walked in. "Don't ask." Sam replied from a corner. I stifled a laugh. "I agree with Sarah. We need to get Davis." Nellie said. "No!" Emily and I both replied. Pete looked between the three of us. "Can you please hurry up and decide? I'm a lonely man." He replied cheekily. It was my turn to slap him. "Ouch!" He pouted. "You'll get over it." Everyone laughed. "Well, Davis isn't any worse than Mrs Woodcock ..." I said, letting my sentence trail. Pete burst out laughing. "Is that really her name? Man, that's hilarious!" He said between laughter. I rolled my eyes. There was a sudden knock on the door. 'Crap.' I thought to myself. Mrs Madden walked through the door. "Is Hannah Smith in here? No? Ok, have a nice lunch ladies." She asked, turning around to walk out the door. She stopped in her tracks and turned around again. "Either you're not a student here ... or a lady or my eyesight is playing up again!" She said, looking at Pete. I held my breath. He was surely gonna get it.

"You see Mrs Madden, he was just here because ... umm, because. Well, I'm really not too sure myself, but he means no harm." I said, trying to get him out of trouble. "You see, I'm a very lonely man. I have been suicidal. I need friends. Nobody really loves me." Pete added, looking sad. I had to hold in a laugh. Mrs Madden sighed. "Maybe it would be better if I just didn't know. Make sure he is out of here by the end of lunch, and it never happens again. And I didn't see anything." She said, walking out into the quad, closing the door behind her.

The whole lot of us burst out laughing. "That was lucky." Ayisha muttered. "Mmm." I murmured in agreement. "Well, you heard the woman!" Emily said, taking a hold of Pete's arm. "Oh Em ..." I said, dragging my voice out for emphasis. "He has to go." She replied. I sighed. "Ok." Pete smiled and went to open the door. "Where do you think your going? You don't wanna be seen! It's the window for you!" Pete rolled his eyes and took his hand off the door knob. He walked over to the window. "Have fun." Emily said, giving him a wave. He muttered something that looked a lot like the word 'bitch' under his breath. I stifled another giggle. Pete ran over to me and gently cupped my face in his hands. He moved closer and lightly touched his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed him back. "Bye." He whispered. I smiled and watched him as he ran back to the window, and jumped out. He quickly popped his head back up. "You know, you've kicked me out. I'm going to be alone all day. All alone. And horny. So I warn you for when u come home. I may or may not pounce." He said with a wink. "Alright, that's enough!" Emily shouted, shuddering from Pete's comment, and slamming the window shut, causing Pete to fall back into the bushes. Emily and I giggled. We watched him climb out and run up the street, getting as far away from the school as fast as possible. "And that was for Andy. Anyway, I'm hungry. Let's go eat!" Emily said, walking out the door. I shrugged and followed. "Come on guys." I said, getting the rest of the girls to come out with us. Everyone but Sarah followed. "Earth to Sarah!" Emily said. I laughed, and we walked towards our usual table, that had recently become infested with juice stickers. That was an interesting day.

I heard the lock click and I pushed the door open. "Petey, I'm home." I called. "Pe- Agh!" I screamed out as something - or should I say someone - came running at me and pushed me up against the wall. "Hey beautiful." Pete whispered, kissing me. I moaned when I felt his tongue run over my lip. I moved forward to wrap my arms around him, and I found that he was hard already. I grinned. "I told you I would be ..." He said with a smirk. I laughed. "I love you." I whispered. "I know you do." And with that, I pushed him to the floor, which was the first horizontal surface I could find.
Sign up to rate and review this story